PDA

View Full Version : Some retard is going to come along and explain how

Sir C
04-24-2019, 07:44 PM
everything’s perfect now Arsène has gone.

Come along. I’m listening.

7sisters
04-24-2019, 07:55 PM

Let’s not forget that you cannot polish a turd. Most of these under performing donkeys were signed and over paid by the senile French tit...

Sir C
04-24-2019, 08:00 PM
Let’s not forget that you cannot polish a turd. Most of these under performing donkeys were signed and over paid by the senile French tit...

:clap: wd 7. That’s truly desperate and you managed it without apparent irony.

7sisters
04-24-2019, 08:06 PM
everything’s perfect

[QUOTE=Sir C;4237267]:clap: wd 7. That’s truly desperate and you managed it without apparent irony.

Whereas, holding up Wenger, while we’re getting thumped wouldn’t be deemed as desperation signalling in the least ? Chapeau..

Pat Vegas
04-24-2019, 08:08 PM
I just don’t understand this team.
Haven’t for years.

They can look brilliant then worse than any other team in the league.

Tonight is quite dreadful. I am still watching though

7sisters
04-24-2019, 08:11 PM
I just don’t understand this team.
Haven’t for years.

They can look brilliant then worse than any other team in the league.

Tonight is quite dreadful. I am still watching though

73% possession too ? That’s a lot of huffing and puffing.

Pat Vegas
04-24-2019, 08:12 PM
Far to much iwobiing about throughout the team

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-24-2019, 08:21 PM

Out of interest, which one do you hate more?

The white one with a beard and a chavvy accent who's covered head to toe in tattoos?

Or the black one who says "fam" and/or "blud" every 2-3 words, who thinks he knows what it's like to live in a ghetto when none of the street kids and ghetto dwellers I've known have ever had an NHS, housing benefit and the ability to fly round the world watching sport for a living with a get out of jail free passport?

Or the one in head-to-toes AFC tat?

Personally, I hate the fücking lot of them.

Sir C
04-24-2019, 08:27 PM
Out of interest, which one do you hate more?

The white one with a beard and a chavvy accent who's covered head to toe in tattoos?

Or the black one who says "fam" and/or "blud" every 2-3 words, who thinks he knows what it's like to live in a ghetto when none of the street kids and ghetto dwellers I've known have ever had an NHS, housing benefit and the ability to fly round the world watching sport for a living with a get out of jail free passport?

Personally, I hate the fücking lot of them.

Lacks g, I don’t know these people. I was thinking more of our very own Canadian mong and others who abused Arsène, pbuh.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-24-2019, 08:35 PM
Lacks g, I don’t know these people. I was thinking more of our very own Canadian mong and others who abused Arsène, pbuh.

Oh, you should watch, C.

My only silver lining in this is knowing those cünts will be stuck around northerners (brummies, whatever) fuming about what's happened tonight.

They took my Arsène so they must suffer. QED.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-24-2019, 09:20 PM

Shirley, perfect would be winning the league?

IUFG
04-25-2019, 07:50 AM

Let us weed out the Wenger legacy over the summer, eh?
The best Arsenal player on the pitch last night was Gwendoozi (along with Nketiah).

Shameful seens, but then we've become accustomed to these types of away performances over the last 5 years.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-25-2019, 10:58 AM
Ganpati's Goonerz -- blah blah blah "Out of interest, which one do you hate more?

Personally, I hate the fücking lot of them."

:hehe:
:clap:

John Bunnell
04-25-2019, 01:23 PM
Ganpati's Goonerz -- blah blah blah "Out of interest, which one do you hate more?

Personally, I hate the fücking lot of them."

:hehe:
:clap:

I like Troopz cos he's from my ends but that channel is a sack of crap. Right now they simply can't utter Emery's name in a negative light. They demanded Wenger's blood and now he's gone and been replaced by as big of a muppet they can't acknowledge that.

Pokster
04-25-2019, 02:39 PM
I like Troopz cos he's from my ends but that channel is a sack of crap. Right now they simply can't utter Emery's name in a negative light. They demanded Wenger's blood and now he's gone and been replaced by as big of a muppet they can't acknowledge that.

So the fact that UE has a better win record after 50 games than any manager we have ever had means nothing then

John Bunnell
04-25-2019, 04:38 PM
So the fact that UE has a better win record after 50 games than any manager we have ever had means nothing then

Yeah because the football we play is crap. I haven't seen a single semblance of good football in the 2nd half of this season.

PSRB
04-25-2019, 04:48 PM
Yeah because the football we play is crap. I haven't seen a single semblance of good football in the 2nd half of this season.

Away from home, especially. An utter car crash, we didn't even deserve to beat 10 man Watford

WES
04-25-2019, 07:02 PM

4-1 over Fulham and 5-1 over Bmouth weren’t bad, not to mention the 2 nils over Chelsea and Napoli.

Thick tw@t.

John Bunnell
04-25-2019, 07:52 PM
4-1 over Fulham and 5-1 over Bmouth weren’t bad, not to mention the 2 nils over Chelsea and Napoli.

Thick tw@t.

Your Mum has a thick tw@t

John Bunnell
04-25-2019, 07:53 PM
Imagine using relegated Fulham to measure how good our football is 😂😂😂

PSRB
04-26-2019, 08:41 AM

Thick tw@t.

Fulham - I'd be bloody disappointed if we didn't, they're terrible
B'mouth - had about 7 1st team players missing
Napoli - Italian league is woeful
Chelsea - are equally as bad as we are

AFC East
04-26-2019, 09:39 AM
Fulham - I'd be bloody disappointed if we didn't, they're terrible
B'mouth - had about 7 1st team players missing
Napoli - Italian league is woeful
Chelsea - are equally as bad as we are

We are quite similar to Chelsea. Very good on our day, terrible at our worst. The Napoli performances were exceptional.