PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feeling uncomfortable about having a slightly lewd tingle in

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-23-2019, 01:03 PM
the winkie seeing little Arya Stark in the naughty naked nude?

That bird who plays the Dragon bird simply cannot act.

Sir C
04-23-2019, 01:11 PM

Spoilertastic, h, thanks very much indeed.

Meanwhile, she's 22 years old so you're not a peedo after all.

Ash
04-23-2019, 01:23 PM
Emilia Clarke's limitations in the acting dept is hardly a spoiler tbf.

Sir C
04-23-2019, 01:29 PM

I'm up to series 5 episode 2. If I can avoid spoilers for another 3 weeks I'm golden.

Burney
04-23-2019, 01:32 PM

I did utter a slight 'Ewwwww', I must admit. :-(

I suppose it's the fact that we've 'known' the character since she was very much a child and seeing her doing the sex feels icky.

Burney
04-23-2019, 01:36 PM

:nod: She's always been shockingly bad, but lately since she's just been asked to do the haughty imperious bit and not try to convey any actual human emotions, she's been tolerable. However, she needed to do emotions in the last episode and it really wasn't good.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-23-2019, 01:43 PM
I'm up to series 5 episode 2. If I can avoid spoilers for another 3 weeks I'm golden.

Well I'll issue an edict to the whole fúcking world that no-one may discuss any contemporary TV dramas until the go ahead has been given by Lord Charles Fartarsing Guffingbollócks! - wait til you see the size of the dwarf's cock.

Sir C
04-23-2019, 01:45 PM
Well I'll issue an edict to the whole fúcking world that no-one may discuss any contemporary TV dramas until the go ahead has been given by Lord Charles Fartarsing Guffingbollócks! - wait til you see the size of the dwarf's cock.

You've got a attitood problem, dude.

Ash
04-23-2019, 01:57 PM

I think prefixing a thread with ' *** GoT Spoiler *** ' is fairly standard procedure and should suffice. :thumbup:

Ash
04-23-2019, 02:00 PM
I did utter a slight 'Ewwwww', I must admit. :-(

I suppose it's the fact that we've 'known' the character since she was very much a child and seeing her doing the sex feels icky.

Yeah but think of the implications for the spin-off, now we know that *** ***** ** *** *** ****** **** ** **** ** *** ***** ** ******* **********

Burney
04-23-2019, 02:02 PM
You've got a attitood problem, dude.

Have you ever considered that the person who sits there more than 24 hours after transmission of the most long-awaited series on the planet (and which everyone wants to talk about) moaning about spoilers because they couldn't be arsed to catch up beforehand is actually the inconsiderate one? Have you? Hmmm? I'll bet you haven't.

Burney
04-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Yeah but think of the implications for the spin-off, now we know that *** ***** ** *** *** ****** **** ** **** ** *** ***** ** ******* **********

Yeah, but I didn't expect him to **** her up the **** like that. :-(

Sir C
04-23-2019, 02:13 PM
Have you ever considered that the person who sits there more than 24 hours after transmission of the most long-awaited series on the planet (and which everyone wants to talk about) moaning about spoilers because they couldn't be arsed to catch up beforehand is actually the inconsiderate one? Have you? Hmmm? I'll bet you haven't.

I popped into the Lion at Farningham the other day. I ordered one and a half pints of Timothy Taylor (?) and a bag of dry roasted nuts.

Riddle me this: how can a pint and a half of bitter and a bag of nuts come to £10.90? What on earth is going on?

Did you know that a first class stamp is more than 10 bob now?

I'm going to join the Brexit Party. This cannot go on any longer.

P.S. If you want to talk about GoT why not go to a GoT forum where similar saddos who are right up to date (ooh, you're hard) can compare Dungeons and Dragons experiences from your youth.

£10.90!

Burney
04-23-2019, 02:16 PM
I popped into the Lion at Farningham the other day. I ordered one and a half pints of Timothy Taylor (?) and a bag of dry roasted nuts.

Riddle me this: how can a pint and a half of bitter and a bag of nuts come to £10.90? What on earth is going on?

Did you know that a first class stamp is more than 10 bob now?

I'm going to join the Brexit Party. This cannot go on any longer.

P.S. If you want to talk about GoT why not go to a GoT forum where similar saddos who are right up to date (ooh, you're hard) can compare Dungeons and Dragons experiences from your youth.

£10.90!

Oddly enough, I just had lunch with the daughter at the Pied Bull (a much better pub, albeit without the nice riverside garden).

To answer your question, though, many people would tell you it's all about overheads (rent, heat, wages, taxation, etc, etc, etc). But those people are wrong. The real answer is foreigners.

Why are you ordering halves, btw, you shandy-bothering bumboy?

Sir C
04-23-2019, 02:21 PM
Oddly enough, I just had lunch with the daughter at the Pied Bull (a much better pub, albeit without the nice riverside garden).

To answer your question, though, many people would tell you it's all about overheads (rent, heat, wages, taxation, etc, etc, etc), but those people are wrong. The real answer is foreigners.

I like the Pied Bull but it was Saturday morning and all about sitting awhile by the river in lazy contemplation. Actually I was impressed by the Lion. It used to have a sort of Harvester feel, when I went there many moons ago, but now it looks all smart and trendy. I might try a lunch there sometime.

The half was for her, wasn't it? Wtf would I be doing with a half?

Burney
04-23-2019, 02:26 PM
I like the Pied Bull but it was Saturday morning and all about sitting awhile by the river in lazy contemplation. Actually I was impressed by the Lion. It used to have a sort of Harvester feel, when I went there many moons ago, but now it looks all smart and trendy. I might try a lunch there sometime.

The half was for her, wasn't it? Wtf would I be doing with a half?

Oh, right. She was quaffing ale, was she? Oh, dear. :-(

Mind you, I was rather taken aback when I went into the pub with E and she ordered a pint of numbers. :yikes:

I may try The Lion if you say it's nice these days.

Sir C
04-23-2019, 02:29 PM
Oh, right. She was quaffing ale, was she? Oh, dear. :-(

Mind you, I was rather taken aback when I went into the pub with E and she ordered a pint of numbers. :yikes:

I may try The Lion if you say it's nice these days.

Numbers? What is numbers?

We should do lunch. Ndxt week. Wednesday?

PSRB
04-23-2019, 02:31 PM

:hehe: Not heard that for ages, Pint of 1664

Sir C
04-23-2019, 02:33 PM
:hehe: Not heard that for ages, Pint of 1664

Ooh yuck.

I had a pint of Red Stripe the other day. It's like fúcking syrup. :puke:

Burney
04-23-2019, 02:36 PM

Seize-cent-soixante-quatre

Ash
04-23-2019, 02:38 PM

To answer your question, though, many people would tell you it's all about overheads (rent, heat, wages, taxation, etc, etc, etc). But those people are wrong. The real answer is foreigners.

Which is the one by the river by the old mill? I had a pint there the other year while walking the Darent valley - a most pleasant spot. The building was a little tatty though.

Sir C
04-23-2019, 02:52 PM
Which is the one by the river by the old mill? I had a pint there the other year while walking the Darent valley - a most pleasant spot. The building was a little tatty though.

That's the Lion. It's all been tarted up now. Exposed brick walls and fancy crisps. But now I see it's a chain. Hmmm.

https://www.vintageinn.co.uk/restaurants/east/thelionfarningham?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIta2g0rvm4QIVCL ftCh2moAzDEAAYASAAEgKZn_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Burney
04-23-2019, 02:58 PM
Seize-cent-soixante-quatre

Oh and I meant 'yes'. How very accidentally rude of me to apparently ignore your kind suggestion.

Sir C
04-23-2019, 03:01 PM
Oh and I meant 'yes'. How very accidentally rude of me to apparently ignore your kind suggestion.

Wednesday 1st it is. Shall we try the Lion?

Burney
04-23-2019, 03:14 PM
Wednesday 1st it is. Shall we try the Lion?

Absolutement. It seems to serve something called a lobster fishcake. :rubchin:

Sir C
04-23-2019, 03:17 PM
Absolutement. It seems to serve something called a lobster fishcake. :rubchin:

The menu is suspiciously large. I'm guessing that Brake Bros, the freezer and the microwave are doing the bulk of the heavy lifting here. :-(

Burney
04-23-2019, 03:22 PM
The menu is suspiciously large. I'm guessing that Brake Bros, the freezer and the microwave are doing the bulk of the heavy lifting here. :-(

There's the odd thing like Fillet Rossini and Rack of Lamb chucked in among the usual tat to convince a chap to spend more.

John Bunnell
04-24-2019, 09:10 AM

I had a nice tug and bust a thick nut.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-24-2019, 10:58 AM

Regardless of the anything else, she isn't remotely tug worthy imo.

PSRB
04-24-2019, 11:06 AM
Regardless of the anything else, she isn't remotely tug worthy imo.

I'm just disappointed that the cardinal AWIMB rule has been completely ignored.......pic!!!