PDA

View Full Version : This whole Sri Lanka thing is a bit rum

PSRB
04-23-2019, 09:17 AM
apparently, retaliation for Christchurch.......which is a bit odd, as it's about 7,000 miles away

Sir C
04-23-2019, 09:19 AM
apparently, retaliation for Christchurch.......which is a bit odd, as it's about 7,000 miles away

I'm not sure that Allans need an reason to retaliate, do they? They seem heel bent on retaliating whether or not there's anything to retaliate for.

Imagine. A whole religion based on the peronality of Joey Barton.

Burney
04-23-2019, 09:23 AM

Retaliation my arse. They just like killing non-muslims. Or the wrong type of muslims. Or the right type of muslims who do the wrong things. Or the right type of muslims who do the right thing but represent some sort of political threat due to a slightly differing political alignment...

Ash
04-23-2019, 10:05 AM

So has someone claimed responsibility?

Tony C
04-23-2019, 10:33 AM
So they burn down Notre Dame and launch an attack on Sri Lanka :yikes:

I would like to know from the left what exactly do they mean by ‘Easter Worshippers’.

They can’t bring themselves to even mention Christianity.

PSRB
04-23-2019, 10:41 AM
So has someone claimed responsibility?

Sri Lankan Minister has said it was Allans

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-23-2019, 11:42 AM
[QUOTE=Tony C;4237160]So they burn down Notre Dame [QUOTE]

Have I missed something here. I have not seen that mentioned anywhere else?

Ash
04-23-2019, 12:42 PM
So they burn down Notre Dame
Have I missed something here. I have not seen that mentioned anywhere else?

The, um, hypothesis was posited here last week.

Islamo-ninjas with cloaks of invisibility and flaming arrows did it, according to those interested in advancing the theory.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-23-2019, 06:52 PM
The, um, hypothesis was posited here last week.

Islamo-ninjas with cloaks of invisibility and flaming arrows did it, according to those interested in advancing the theory.

Ah...BNN instead of CNN

Burnley News Network.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-23-2019, 09:11 PM
The Lügenpresse are doing their thing.

Burney
04-23-2019, 09:32 PM
The Lügenpresse are doing their thing.

Yup. All those Churches in France just keep getting attacked by *checks notes* ‘Militant Secularists’ :hehe:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8804063/france-church-arson-attacks-vandalism-christian-heritage/

But yeah. Deffo not muslims. Cos... the same people who suddenly - as if all reading from a script dictated to them - refer on social media to hundreds of murdered Christians as ‘Easter worshippers’ and immediately rush to protect Muslims the second yet another of their number commits yet another fùcking atrocity say so.
Fùck me, but there’s none so blind as those that will not see, eh?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
04-24-2019, 07:39 AM
Yup. All those Churches in France just keep getting attacked by *checks notes* ‘Militant Secularists’ :hehe:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8804063/france-church-arson-attacks-vandalism-christian-heritage/

But yeah. Deffo not muslims. Cos... the same people who suddenly - as if all reading from a script dictated to them - refer on social media to hundreds of murdered Christians as ‘Easter worshippers’ and immediately rush to protect Muslims the second yet another of their number commits yet another fùcking atrocity say so.
Fùck me, but there’s none so blind as those that will not see, eh?

Yes all that too but they've been even more sinister than normal this time. After seeing all the rightful backlash from all the stuff you've mentioned they then days later after seeing the backlash the regime was getting decide to run with the angle that this attack was revenge for Christchurch and go on to run 90% of their story about the mythical super Nazis about to take over the World.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-24-2019, 12:11 PM
Ah...BNN instead of CNN

Burnley News Network.

Tbf, the flaming arrows was C's idea. And was actually a damn sight more plausible than the Muzzie spiderman with an invisibility cloak.

Though I actually hoped I'm proved wrong about this, now. Imagine if it turns out the Muzzies have actually invented an invisibility cloak. Berni would keep having to poke thin air with a stick to make sure there wasn't one hidden next to him.

If you think he's para now, imagine him if he really did have something to be paranoid about.

As I say, I now want this theory to be true. :judge:

Tony C
04-24-2019, 12:51 PM
Kevin Bacon gone all Manchurian Candidate on us :cry:

When did the Terries get to him and his invisibility tech?