PDA

View Full Version : So Spurs lost, United lost, Chelsea drew, and we

Sir C
04-23-2019, 09:08 AM
fúcked it. Properly fúcked it.

Irritating. Perhaps more than irritating, in fact.

El Neny and Guendouzi. It's hardly Vieira and Petit, is it? It's not exactly Fabregas and Nasri.

I is disappoint.

PSRB
04-23-2019, 09:10 AM

El Neny and Guendouzi. It's hardly Vieira and Petit, is it? It's not exactly Fabregas and Nasri.

I is disappoint.

Mustafi, as per previous comments, every time he makes an error, we get properly punished. He's clearly got some hoodoo on him and needs ****ing off immediately

Burney
04-23-2019, 09:14 AM

I is disappoint.

The much-heralded 'Race for Fourth' has devolved into a competition between three sides to see who is prepared to step up and be the least shít. :hehe:

Pat Vegas
04-23-2019, 09:29 AM

I is disappoint.

Nobody wants to secure that top 4 spot.
it's going to be a weekly occurrence for the next few weeks.

However another weekend gone and it's still in our hands so to speak

Rich
04-23-2019, 09:35 AM
Mustafi, as per previous comments, every time he makes an error, we get properly punished. He's clearly got some hoodoo on him and needs ****ing off immediately

Think we'll scrape in or just miss out? I think that we probably need 9 points from our remaining 12 to do it. Here be my predictions:

Wolves (a) - L
Leicester (a) - D
Brighton (h) - W
Burnley (a) - W

Burney
04-23-2019, 09:38 AM
Nobody wants to secure that top 4 spot.
it's going to be a weekly occurrence for the next few weeks.

However another weekend gone and it's still in our hands so to speak

'In our hands' :hehe: We shít our collective pants every time there's a realistic prospect of securing a fourth-place spot and seem to regard other teams' stadia in the same way Superman regards Kryptonite. Given which, you'll forgive me if I don't see us having it in our hands as an unalloyed positive.

PSRB
04-23-2019, 09:41 AM
'In our hands' :hehe: We shít our collective pants every time there's a realistic prospect of securing a fourth-place spot and seem to regard other teams' stadia in the same way Superman regards Kryptonite. Given which, you'll forgive me if I don't see us having it in our hands as an unalloyed positive.

That stupid Spanish **** seems to keep picking the worst side available to him

Rich
04-23-2019, 09:45 AM

Can't help but feel our most realistic prospect of Champions League is for us to win the EL, tbh. Unai seems to be quite good at winning it.

Pat Vegas
04-23-2019, 09:48 AM

I am glad, I think he's really testing to see what he has (if anything) out of certain players before he bind them this summer.

still think we'll finish in the top 4.

Burney
04-23-2019, 09:50 AM

Yes. Remarkable, isn't it? I shudder to think what we'll look like once he gets rid of all AW's legacy signings and we only have what he thinks are good players. :yikes:

Rich
04-23-2019, 09:53 AM
Yes. Remarkable, isn't it? I shudder to think what we'll look like once he gets rid of all AW's legacy signings and we only have what he thinks are good players. :yikes:

Did you know that Carl Jenkinson earns £60,000 per week? :hehe: Quite how this scenario has manifested itself, I am not sure.

Unfortunately, a lot of our weakest players are earning substantial salaries which will mean that we cannot shift them until their contracts are up.

Burney
04-23-2019, 10:28 AM
Did you know that Carl Jenkinson earns £60,000 per week? :hehe: Quite how this scenario has manifested itself, I am not sure.

Unfortunately, a lot of our weakest players are earning substantial salaries which will mean that we cannot shift them until their contracts are up.

Ah, Blenkinsopp. Not so much an Arsenal player as a full-kit wánker par excellence.

Rich
04-23-2019, 10:39 AM
Ah, Blenkinsopp. Not so much an Arsenal player as a full-kit wánker par excellence.

He must have such a laugh when he's out on the beers with his mates. He must regnognise the fact that he is, at best, a League One footballer. Yet, inexplicably, he has played for his favourite team for eight years. Better still, he plays about 3 games of football per season.

So his week consists of running about with proper footballers between 0900 and 1300 Mon-Fri & then having weekends off. The whole time he earns £60,000 a week playing for his boyhood club.

Can't knock him, tbf.

Burney
04-23-2019, 10:51 AM
He must have such a laugh when he's out on the beers with his mates. He must regnognise the fact that he is, at best, a League One footballer. Yet, inexplicably, he has played for his favourite team for eight years. Better still, he plays about 3 games of football per season.

So his week consists of running about with proper footballers between 0900 and 1300 Mon-Fri & then having weekends off. The whole time he earns £60,000 a week playing for his boyhood club.

Can't knock him, tbf.

Oh, I don't. At least he is actually an Arsenal fan. We've had people stealing much more significant livings from us over the years.

Tony C
04-23-2019, 10:55 AM
Quite like Mohamed El Sideways....I mean it’s hard to hate him.

Nice chap imo good egg.

would be better off at a mid / lower table team.

Newcastle or West Ham who suit him well and I’m sure the fans who love him there.

Next season will be different when we move a lot of these types on and we see the likes of ESR, Reece Nelson and Willock burst through.

I’m told the latter has been tearing it for the youths so we either have to play him, sell him or send him to Germany on loan because he needs proper 1st team football now.

Burney
04-23-2019, 10:58 AM
Quite like Mohamed El Sideways....I mean it’s hard to hate him.

Nice chap imo good egg.

would be better off at a mid / lower table team.

Newcastle or West Ham who suit him well and I’m sure the fans who love him there.

Next season will be different when we move a lot of these types on and we see the likes of ESR, Reece Nelson and Willock burst through.

I’m told the latter has been tearing it for the youths so we either have to play him, sell him or send him to Germany on loan because he needs proper 1st team football now.

:hehe: How many years have you been watching the Arsenal, t? Surely you have noticed over that time that there is always an incredible crop of youngsters about to burst into the first team and take us back to glory?

You will also have noticed that (with the possible exception of the Adams, Rocastle, Merson era) it never actually happens.

AFC East
04-23-2019, 01:45 PM

As poor a midfield as I've seen since Hillier took up more lucrative work.