PDA

View Full Version : Confident, chaps?

CrossGun
04-18-2019, 06:41 PM
It's hard to be confident away from home. That starting 11 should have at least a goal in them though.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-18-2019, 06:54 PM
It's hard to be confident away from home. That starting 11 should have at least a goal in them though.

Farkin 'ell - haven't seen you for while :-) If we manage to feck this up I'm joining sir C and Berni's Emery out movement. We really should be able to win this tie AND the trophy

CrossGun
04-18-2019, 07:03 PM
Farkin 'ell - haven't seen you for while :-) If we manage to feck this up I'm joining sir C and Berni's Emery out movement. We really should be able to win this tie AND the trophy

"I just think Arsenal need to stay in the game as long as they can..." John Hartson, getting paid for this cutting edge insight.

Good to see ya Herb, you still running this part of the interweb with an iron fist, I expect? :)

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-18-2019, 07:03 PM

I'm going to say 3-0 and a red card

CrossGun
04-18-2019, 07:05 PM
And an own goal. :hehe:

CrossGun
04-18-2019, 07:52 PM
Ramsey hamstring the dreaded 3-4 weeks or more out? Lovely goal from Lacazette, but I think I might swap the goal for having a fit Ramsey for the rest of the season.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
04-18-2019, 07:52 PM
"I just think Arsenal need to stay in the game as long as they can..." John Hartson, getting paid for this cutting edge insight.

Good to see ya Herb, you still running this part of the interweb with an iron fist, I expect? :)

I only have Italian commentary. Anyone with a stream?

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-18-2019, 08:00 PM
Ramsey hamstring the dreaded 3-4 weeks or more out? Lovely goal from Lacazette, but I think I might swap the goal for having a fit Ramsey for the rest of the season.

Let us hope it is a tweak and not a pull.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-18-2019, 08:23 PM

They all fear me Cross .. like an antelope fears the lion. I had that sissy boy bb blubbing like a girl yesterday.

CrossGun
04-18-2019, 08:32 PM
I only have Italian commentary. Anyone with a stream?

Just seen this, sorry for late reply...this link should work:

http://www.dubs.to/xch5/

CrossGun
04-18-2019, 08:34 PM
Still the Daddy, Herbs... :hehe:

IUFG
04-19-2019, 09:33 PM
They all fear me Cross .. like an antelope fears the lion. I had that sissy boy bb blubbing like a girl yesterday.

You're feared about as much as a dose of the quickly shíts, h.

barrybueno
04-20-2019, 11:36 AM

I do hope that's the yankee bb and not myself ;-)