PDA

View Full Version : Seems silly, but for me Song’s second goal encapsulates their superiority over us

Monty92
04-18-2019, 06:40 AM
They have at least five players who you would back to hit the target with conviction from that position (Son, Kane, Eriksen, Moura and Ali).

We literally have none. Not one.

You’d probably want Ramsey on it, or Auba at a push. But that’s it.

I wouldn’t mind but none of the five listed above were even big money signings. How did this happen? :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-18-2019, 06:53 AM
They have at least five players who you would back to hit the target with conviction from that position (Son, Kane, Eriksen, Moura and Ali).

I wouldn’t mind but none of the five listed above were even big money signings. How did this happen? :-(

You and all the other AKB ****warts kept the old french tit around for a whole decade past his expiry date so now we are stuck with the fruits of his 'vision'. It takes at least two to three years to expunge the DNA of a Wenger from a football club. The torpor runs all the way down to the kithcen staff .. you ****.

Luis Anaconda
04-18-2019, 08:11 AM

Probably should get another hobby, m. You clearly don't understand football

WES
04-18-2019, 08:37 AM
Probably should get another hobby, m. You clearly don't understand football

I'm loving the idea that Moura, a player who has averaged about 7 goals a season over the past 5 years or so, is seen to be a better finisher than Lacazette. :hehe:

Wow, the spineless moaners really are in a right state over Spurs making it to a CL semi. I can only imagine what Monty and Burney would have been like during the Blitz. Down in a cellar shaking with fear while reading a Learn German manual I should have thought.

redgunamo
04-18-2019, 09:04 AM
You cannot be serious :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-18-2019, 09:07 AM
I'm loving the idea that Moura, a player who has averaged about 7 goals a season over the past 5 years or so, is seen to be a better finisher than Lacazette. :hehe:

Wow, the spineless moaners really are in a right state over Spurs making it to a CL semi. I can only imagine what Monty and Burney would have been like during the Blitz. Down in a cellar shaking with fear while reading a Learn German manual I should have thought.

With Monty feverishly begging to place his lips round Berni's cock I should imagine.

Ash
04-18-2019, 09:09 AM

Funny you should say that, as the man you were addressing spends much of his time down in a cellar quaffing beer while reading a learn German manual.

WES
04-18-2019, 09:11 AM
Funny you should say that, as the man you were addressing spends much of his time down in a cellar quaffing beer while reading a learn German manual.

Very true, and if I'm honest I think less of him for it. The learn German bit, I mean.

I had expected better of him.

Luis Anaconda
04-18-2019, 09:11 AM
:nono: I have cd's and apps for that. The rest is accurate

Luis Anaconda
04-18-2019, 09:13 AM

Indeed - we've scored more goals than Spurs this season while having **** finishers :shrug:

WES
04-18-2019, 09:20 AM
Indeed - we've scored more goals than Spurs this season while having **** finishers :shrug:

And we're on a pace that will see us score 2 more goals than last season and finish with 13 more points.

Still, the football is boring and there is no sign of improvement. It's as bad as the Rioch days. :clap:

WES
04-18-2019, 09:28 AM

Monty old bean, you are aware that we are 1 point behind them in the league, beat them easily 4-2 at our place and were unlucky to draw with them at theirs, right?

Had someone else posted garbage like that the old Monty would have had his cancer gun out sharpish. :nod:

Luis Anaconda
04-18-2019, 09:38 AM
And we're on a pace that will see us score 2 more goals than last season and finish with 13 more points.

Still, the football is boring and there is no sign of improvement. It's as bad as the Rioch days. :clap:
hmm - thought we needed 4 points from the last two games. Definite minimum from Wolves and Leicester. We beat teams at home for fun

WES
04-18-2019, 11:28 AM
hmm - thought we needed 4 points from the last two games. Definite minimum from Wolves and Leicester. We beat teams at home for fun

I'm not predicting as such - just math

66/33*38 = 76

AFC East
04-18-2019, 06:00 PM

I am not convinced that anybody said there is no improvement. It's just with Emery at the helm there is no hope of eclipsing what Wenger achieved in all but his last couple of seasons. I don't particularly care about the Europa League, we generally face tougher competition to win the FA Cup.

AFC East
04-18-2019, 06:01 PM
But for the record, the original post from Monty was complete and utter nonsense. We have some very decent finishers.