PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop laughing about Herbie using the phrase "put through"

Monty92
04-15-2019, 08:51 AM
like a bored woman attempting to sound engaged while watching a game with their partner :hehe:

Burney
04-15-2019, 08:55 AM
like a bored woman attempting to sound engaged while watching a game with their partner :hehe:

This reveals more about your home life than you had perhaps intended, m. :-(

Does she even bother trying anymore?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-15-2019, 08:57 AM

Shut up you know nothing big nosed ****-hammer.

So the fact you haven't been on here crowing that you predicted about the current Brexit extension - does this mean you were, as usual, devoid of any kind of insight whatsoever?

Monty92
04-15-2019, 11:29 AM
Shut up you know nothing big nosed ****-hammer.

So the fact you haven't been on here crowing that you predicted about the current Brexit extension - does this mean you were, as usual, devoid of any kind of insight whatsoever?

I also note with interest that you want Liverpool to win the league and am I also correct in saying you've previously stated your preference for Spurs over Chelsea?

Stop getting football wrong, you total and utter spastic! :hehe:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-15-2019, 12:41 PM
I also note with interest that you want Liverpool to win the league and am I also correct in saying you've previously stated your preference for Spurs over Chelsea?

Stop getting football wrong, you total and utter spastic! :hehe:

Stop getting not being a **** wrong .. you ****

Chief Arrowhead
04-15-2019, 01:50 PM
Stop getting not being a **** wrong .. you ****

What a c.nt spindle.