PDA

View Full Version : All this Brexit nonsense is now making my life extremely difficult.

Sir C
04-10-2019, 10:36 AM
I am now officially at the point where I care not whether we remain, leave or leave in name only, as long as we get on with deciding one way or the other. Which is, of course, exactly what our glorious leaders wanted all along.

Congratulations, you treasonous, self-absorbed bigoted ****s. You've won. Can we now just move on?

Burney
04-10-2019, 10:40 AM
I am now officially at the point where I care not whether we remain, leave or leave in name only, as long as we get on with deciding one way or the other. Which is, of course, exactly what our glorious leaders wanted all along.

Congratulations, you treasonous, self-absorbed bigoted ****s. You've won. Can we now just move on?

I thought you made of sterner stuff.

I am disappoint :-(

Sir C
04-10-2019, 10:44 AM
I thought you made of sterner stuff.

I am disappoint :-(

It's been going on for years, it's boring, it's making business difficult, and the end result was never in question. I don't understand why, given that we are to be shafted in the árse dry, we have to remain bent over with our hands on our knees noshing away at the purple bell end, awaiting the transfer of the glans to our most intimate ring, for such an extended period. It's just making it worse.

Burney
04-10-2019, 10:46 AM
It's been going on for years, it's boring, it's making business difficult, and the end result was never in question. I don't understand why, given that we are to be shafted in the árse dry, we have to remain bent over with our hands on our knees noshing away at the purple bell end, awaiting the transfer of the glans to our most intimate ring, for such an extended period. It's just making it worse.

What if Churchill has said that in 1940, eh?Eh?

We’d have ended up a slave nation taking orders from fúcking krau....oh. :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
04-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Sir C "...to be shafted in the árse dry, we have to remain bent over with our hands on our knees noshing away at the purple bell end, awaiting the transfer of the glans to our most intimate ring, for such an extended period."

Another avenue to explore in the Maiming Monty itinerary

Luis Anaconda
04-10-2019, 10:53 AM
What if Churchill has said that in 1940, eh?Eh?

We’d have ended up a slave nation taking orders from fúcking krau....oh. :-(

You get used to it :shrug:

Ash
04-10-2019, 11:56 AM
You get used to it :shrug:

Are you a fully-qualified Cherman yet?