PDA

View Full Version : They're going to win the bloody thing, aren't they?

Sir C
04-10-2019, 10:00 AM
Usually I'd be relaxed that they'll get battered by Barcelona, Bayern or Real Madrid, but, you know, two of those are gone and Barcelona are relying completely on Messi these days. We know they can beat Citeh and Liverpool... Juve might be our only hope, and didn't they gub them last year? :-(

Burney
04-10-2019, 10:02 AM
Usually I'd be relaxed that they'll get battered by Barcelona, Bayern or Real Madrid, but, you know, two of those are gone and Barcelona are relying completely on Messi these days. We know they can beat Citeh and Liverpool... Juve might be our only hope, and didn't they gub them last year? :-(

:nod: This is why we have to immolate m in order to appease the football gods. :shrug:

Pokster
04-10-2019, 10:10 AM
:nod: This is why we have to immolate m in order to appease the football gods. :shrug:

Says the Arsenal Jinxer from 2007-????

Burney
04-10-2019, 10:11 AM
Says the Arsenal Jinxer from 2007-????

I made a bargain in 2005. I regret nothing.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-10-2019, 10:12 AM
Those gruesome death plans which had Sir C at the forefront need to be put into action pronto

I nearly couldn't sleep last night through worry :-(

PSRB
04-10-2019, 10:16 AM

whilst Liverpool win the league.......

Pokster
04-10-2019, 10:33 AM
I made a bargain in 2005. I regret nothing.

So you are worse than M in my book, we have failed to win the league since you made a pact with the devil, Spurs have so far won nothing and yet you think m should be sacrificed.

I'm all for killing M, but it would be from stabbing him with the sharpened point of one of your ribs after we have slit your throat.

No offence meant obviously

Sir C
04-10-2019, 10:37 AM
So you are worse than M in my book, we have failed to win the league since you made a pact with the devil, Spurs have so far won nothing and yet you think m should be sacrificed.

I'm all for killing M, but it would be from stabbing him with the sharpened point of one of your ribs after we have slit your throat.

You make an interesting point here. B has extremely well formed, pronounced ribs. They will make an ideal sacrificial tool. I will write this down.

Burney
04-10-2019, 10:39 AM

I can’t help but feel you’re being over-emotional and - dare I say it - a touch irrational about this, p.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-10-2019, 11:01 AM
You make an interesting point here. B has extremely well formed, pronounced ribs. They will make an ideal sacrificial tool. I will write this down.

How would you be so intimately acquainted with b's physical characteristics unless you had embraced him, from behind, whilst firing one up his fundament? :sherlock: I assume these vile acts of sodomy take place behind the drawn curtains of his wánking shed?

Burney
04-10-2019, 11:29 AM
How would you be so intimately acquainted with b's physical characteristics unless you had embraced him, from behind, whilst firing one up his fundament? :sherlock: I assume these vile acts of sodomy take place behind the drawn curtains of his wánking shed?

Why is it always buggery with you, h? There are other sexual acts, you know?

Pokster
04-10-2019, 11:31 AM
I can’t help but feel you’re being over-emotional and - dare I say it - a touch irrational about this, p.

I didn't make a pact with the devil :shrug:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-10-2019, 12:19 PM
Why is it always buggery with you, h? There are other sexual acts, you know?

Between chaps b there isn't much scope for anything else. I struggle to imagine gentlemen like yourself and c stooping to fellatio. What a ghastly thought.

Luis Anaconda
04-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Between chaps b there isn't much scope for anything else. I struggle to imagine gentlemen like yourself and c stooping to fellatio. What a ghastly thought.

At least it would shut them up

Sir C
04-10-2019, 01:22 PM
At least it would shut them up

You think I can't type with a mouthful of knob?

Pokster
04-10-2019, 01:25 PM

Well, we all know you have done it before

Sir C
04-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Well, we all know you have done it before

Your fantasies are no reflection of reality, p.

Pokster
04-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Your fantasies are no reflection of reality, p.

pah, your alter ego gave away what you are really like, you like the love of a good man (and berni)

NTTAWWT

Luis Anaconda
04-10-2019, 01:40 PM

I thought you'd be 100 per cent committed to the task in, er, mouth