PDA

View Full Version : Harry Kane has c*nted his ankle again

Monty92
04-09-2019, 08:17 PM
This is positively delicious news, even though they basically beat every f*cking team they played during his last lengthy absence.

barrybueno
04-09-2019, 08:26 PM
This is positively delicious news, even though they basically beat every f*cking team they played during his last lengthy absence.

How mean spirited of you M, for shame!

Tony C
04-09-2019, 08:34 PM
Same ankle too.

Burney
04-09-2019, 09:22 PM

It’s Pires doing his knee in 2002 all over again! :cry:

Pokster
04-10-2019, 06:46 AM

What got me was the fact the commentators said over and over again "After Delph's challenge", the ugly coont was the one that attempted to fould Delph.

And another thing, you'd think for a £1bn stadium they would have a decent pitch that wasn't falling apart and lumps coming up whenever a player attempted to turn.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-10-2019, 07:01 AM
What got me was the fact the commentators said over and over again "After Delph's challenge", the ugly coont was the one that attempted to fould Delph.

And another thing, you'd think for a £1bn stadium they would have a decent pitch that wasn't falling apart and lumps coming up whenever a player attempted to turn.

That's because of all the dead bodies buried underneath pok. Thousands of poor little Jewish kids forced to build the place as slave labour while Levy and his cohorts lounged around the director's box drinking Champagne and sodomizing defenceless orphans ...fact!

Burney
04-10-2019, 08:17 AM
That's because of all the dead bodies buried underneath pok. Thousands of poor little Jewish kids forced to build the place as slave labour while Levy and his cohorts lounged around the director's box drinking Champagne and sodomizing defenceless orphans ...fact!

Poor Jewish kids? :hehe:

No, h. They would have used the labour of Christian children for that job. And then they'd have used their blood to make Matzah.

PSRB
04-10-2019, 09:26 AM

Deserved it, blatantly went to leave something on Delph

Sir C
04-10-2019, 09:28 AM

Surely he is the ugliest **** ever to have been born of a woman? That chin is outrageous.

Burney
04-10-2019, 09:28 AM

One thing that struck me while watching him grimacing is just how fúcking weird-looking he is.

Seriously, I don't think anyone in English football has looked that weird since Jimmy Hill.

PSRB
04-10-2019, 09:35 AM
One thing that struck me while watching him grimacing is just how fúcking weird-looking he is.

Seriously, I don't think anyone in English football has looked that weird since Jimmy Hill.

Schoolkids all over the country rubbing their chins and accusing their mates of lying to the call of "Harry reckon" or "Harreeeee"

Burney
04-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Schoolkids all over the country rubbing their chins and accusing their mates of lying to the call of "Harry reckon" or "Harreeeee"

I'll bet kids don't even do that these days. :-( For some reason, this makes me feel sad and old.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-10-2019, 10:18 AM
Sir C "Surely he is the ugliest **** ever to have been born of a woman? That chin is outrageous."

I'm convinced the lower half of his face is a prosthetic held on with gauze
It would account for his funny voice

Burney
04-10-2019, 10:20 AM
Sir C "Surely he is the ugliest **** ever to have been born of a woman? That chin is outrageous."

I think he may be a Habsburg. I would be fascinated to watch him eat.

Sir C
04-10-2019, 10:21 AM

I recently found out that my local hospital was founded to care for victims of facial wounds in the first world war. This information came to me when I stumbled across an exhibition of photographs of facial woulds :-(

That is no way to spend a Sunday morning, I can tell you.

Ash
04-10-2019, 10:23 AM
I think he may be a Habsburg.

There might be some Jerry Lee Lewis in there imo.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Ffa%2F56%2F0b%2Ffa560baeab1 0176bde29bbec71db204f.jpg&f=1

Burney
04-10-2019, 10:25 AM
I recently found out that my local hospital was founded to care for victims of facial wounds in the first world war. This information came to me when I stumbled across an exhibition of photographs of facial woulds :-(

That is no way to spend a Sunday morning, I can tell you.

In Sidcup? Oh, yes. Harold Gillies basically invented modern reconstructive plastic surgery there.

Having looked at the 'Before' pictures of his work, I've decided it's probably best not to get shot in the face.

Viva Prat Vegas
04-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Ash "There might be some Jerry Lee Lewis in there imo."

Goodness gracious!
That's him!