PDA

View Full Version : Shutup Tyler you you feckin gonad. Hazard slipped passed a couple of West Ham

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-08-2019, 07:49 PM
donkies and toe-poked it in. One of the "best Premier ever league goals" my fat white arse.

Burney
04-08-2019, 08:03 PM
donkies and toe-poked it in. One of the "best Premier ever league goals" my fat white arse.

:nod: Wouldn’t even get in Tel or Dennis’s top five imo.

barrybueno
04-08-2019, 08:05 PM

Well I thought it was a very good goal. Btw where are you getting Tyler from? :hehe:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Well I thought it was a very good goal. Btw where are you getting Tyler from? :hehe:

They're all know nothing ****sacks and they're all called Tyler ain't they?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-08-2019, 08:28 PM

Tel's one against Liverpool - honoured to have been there - was far superior in technique and by context, in that it was a must win game to stay in touch with the title challenge.

barrybueno
04-08-2019, 08:34 PM

Could possibly push that to top tens with those two otherworldly magicians.

Burney
04-08-2019, 08:40 PM
Tel's one against Liverpool - honoured to have been there - was far superior in technique and by context, in that it was a must win game to stay in touch with the title challenge.

Yup. That was one of those rare games where you actually got to see him do that great player thing of just going 'Fúck this' and single-handedly taking a game by the scruff of the neck and changing the outcome. Could be argued he didn't do that enough for a man of his talents.
Anyway, just off the top of my head that goal and the one against Tottenham shít all over Hazard's.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Yup. That was one of those rare games where you actually got to see him do that great player thing of just going 'Fúck this' and single-handedly taking a game by the scruff of the neck and changing the outcome. Could be argued he didn't do that enough for a man of his talents.
Anyway, just off the top of my head that goal and the one against Tottenham shít all over Hazard's.

And let us not forget that sublime turn and flick into the Clock End goal that totally ****ed Barthez

redgunamo
04-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Spot on. Thing is now though, Ronaldo and Messi are so far ahead of everybody else that the game has become almost desperate to find someone, anyone, else to step forward.

Of course, back when Tel was in his pomp, there were about a dozen similarly gifted and successful players around. And that's just the forwards..

Tony C
04-08-2019, 09:10 PM
He ran in a straight line :shrug:

Delafelu’s Phil Mickleson flop shot was top class.

That was so go the ball hadn’t hit the net and Deeney had already started to run to the goal to pick it up so they could have the quick restart.

Phil was the master at that...

https://youtu.be/mM4ECtgYaho

Luis Anaconda
04-09-2019, 08:20 AM
He ran in a straight line :shrug:

Delafelu’s Phil Mickleson flop shot was top class.

That was so go the ball hadn’t hit the net and Deeney had already started to run to the goal to pick it up so they could have the quick restart.

Phil was the master at that...

https://youtu.be/mM4ECtgYaho
Missed the goal all the time in that clip, t :shrug:

Burney
04-09-2019, 08:28 AM
And let us not forget that sublime turn and flick into the Clock End goal that totally ****ed Barthez

Yes. Although I still prefer the time Barthez comprehensively ****ed himself. :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoMy9M6UVt0

Ash
04-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Well I thought it was a very good goal. :hehe:

So did I, Baz. He might not be as good as Tel, but he's still bloody good. I expect Unai could find a place in his team for him.

redgunamo
04-09-2019, 12:18 PM
Cheeky bid for him in the Summer? He doesn't seem to like it much at Chelsea.

So did I, Baz. He might not be as good as Tel, but he's still bloody good. I expect Unai could find a place in his team for him.

Ash
04-09-2019, 12:31 PM
Cheeky bid for him in the Summer? He doesn't seem to like it much at Chelsea.

It would probably use up all the warchest. We need umpteen defenders and stuff. Swap him for Mesut, perhaps - can he play away from home?

Chief Arrowhead
04-09-2019, 12:53 PM

My Fave Henry v. 'Pool goal was the one Gerrard backpassed to him. Hilarious seens!