PDA

View Full Version : Controversial opinion but perhaps, the girls are ****?

PSRB
04-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Jacqui Oatley
@JacquiOatley
·
35m
My 7-year-old daughter was looking forward to her football class this morning. When I picked her up she said the boys would only pass to each other, so the coach told the girls to go and play with hula-hoops instead. Ridiculous.

Granted, the coach perhaps shouldn't have told them to play with hula hoops :hehe:

Pokster
04-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Jacqui Oatley
@JacquiOatley
·
35m
My 7-year-old daughter was looking forward to her football class this morning. When I picked her up she said the boys would only pass to each other, so the coach told the girls to go and play with hula-hoops instead. Ridiculous.

Granted, the coach perhaps shouldn't have told them to play with hula hoops :hehe:

Ah, but at tat age it doesn't matter if you are ****e or Messiesque, it is all inclusive and it is all about taking part.

Actually at that age, it is all meant to be about taking part, which is why they aren't allowed to publish results

Just Trent
04-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Jacqui Oatley
@JacquiOatley
·
35m

Could’ve been a lot worse for the poor girl. At least her mum wasn’t commentating.

Sir C
04-08-2019, 12:53 PM
Jacqui Oatley
@JacquiOatley
·
35m

What the hell is a 7 year old girl doing playing a physical contact sport? It's madness.

Pokster
04-08-2019, 01:00 PM
What the hell is a 7 year old girl doing playing a physical contact sport? It's madness.

Have you seen 7 yr old football (I know you have as you are a deviant), there is little or any contact in it as nearly everyone is **** scared of the 1 big lad in the other team who looks like a bull rino

IUFG
04-08-2019, 01:01 PM
everyone is **** scared of the 1 big lad in the other team who looks like a bull rino

which was how this one no doubt looked...

https://i2.wp.com/metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/SEI_60882848-e1554701935926.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C667&ssl=1

https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/08/nurse-called-trans-woman-34-dressed-ann-summers-mrs-claus-outfit-man-9130658/

and what's with the ridicules pout, ffs?

Tony C
04-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Mixed classes to include the 7 year old trannies and dykes.

Sir C
04-08-2019, 01:04 PM
Have you seen 7 yr old football (I know you have as you are a deviant), there is little or any contact in it as nearly everyone is **** scared of the 1 big lad in the other team who looks like a bull rino

Girls should be dressed in tutus looking at pictures of ponies at that age, not running around like thugs.

Do you think our own, dear queen played football, for God's sake?

Pokster
04-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Girls should be dressed in tutus looking at pictures of ponies at that age, not running around like thugs.

Do you think our own, dear queen played football, for God's sake?

Well she must have been signed on by a decent team as she seemed to get cup final tickets every bloody year

PSRB
04-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Could’ve been a lot worse for the poor girl. At least her mum wasn’t commentating.

:hehe: Indeed