PDA

View Full Version : What's up slvts. Connecting with your countryman Kevin Pieterson.

eastgermanautos
04-05-2019, 09:17 PM
He of cricket fame, so I understand. It ain't gonna be nothin sexual, unless we score some prostitutes together.

Yeah, you see, he is narrator / actor on this rhino poaching documentary, and I connected with his producers.

Maybe get a couple beers out of it, I don't know.

barrybueno
04-05-2019, 09:25 PM
He of cricket fame, so I understand. It ain't gonna be nothin sexual, unless we score some prostitutes together.

Yeah, you see, he is narrator / actor on this rhino poaching documentary, and I connected with his producers.

shut up you **** and get yourself over to BR3

eastgermanautos
04-05-2019, 11:02 PM

https://www.savetherhino.org/?gclid=CjwKCAjw-ZvlBRBbEiwANw9UWo5Pc88lTirEWe4izc3yjxkQp_XtXbQcMAL EddH8I5K0caHpWWqDqRoCaYoQAvD_BwE

eastgermanautos
04-05-2019, 11:03 PM
shut up you **** and get yourself over to BR3

What's BR3? Got any beers there, I ask.

bbrian
04-06-2019, 12:04 AM
What's BR3? Got any beers there, I ask.

I would hazard a guess that its the zip code for Beckenham ega...avoid at all costs imo

eastgermanautos
04-06-2019, 06:31 AM
I would hazard a guess that its the zip code for Beckenham ega...avoid at all costs imo

:bow: When BosBri advises me of a thing, I fvcking adhere to it.

Tony C
04-06-2019, 08:10 AM
Two things to note....

1. He’s got a Kanu beetle juice head.
2. He’s got one of them whiny girly South African voices.

So annoying he does T20 Commentary now...he just doesn’t have the voice for a fast paced game like that.

barrybueno
04-06-2019, 09:29 AM

Zip code :clap: Bleedin yanks...

eastgermanautos
04-06-2019, 09:42 PM
Zip code :clap: Bleedin yanks...

My bad it's this one:

https://www.savethisrhino.com

Drink your ass under the table Barrybueno! :debatable:

barrybueno
04-07-2019, 12:04 AM
Richard Ashcroft - Surprised by the Joy (Official Video)