PDA

View Full Version : Well here's a mind-blowing fact to take you into the weekend.

Burney
04-05-2019, 03:40 PM
Betty Boothroyd (former speaker of the the House of Commons) and Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket) are a pair of dorty lezzas who've been frantically licking one another's tuppences for the last 20-odd years.

I'm struggling to process this and felt I should share my bemusement.

redgunamo
04-05-2019, 03:58 PM
Pics?

Or is it more that they've both merely remained unmarried and childless :sherlock:

Betty Boothroyd (former speaker of the the House of Commons) and Patricia Routledge (Hyacinth Bucket) are a pair of dorty lezzas who've been frantically licking one another's tuppences for the last 20-odd years.

Burney
04-05-2019, 04:05 PM
Pics?

Or is it more that they've both merely remained unmarried and childless :sherlock:

Definitive proof here.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Definitive proof here.

Boothroyd: "No no Your majesty - we're simply too fat for a soixante-neuf - we just take turns."

Elizabeth R: "My word. I'll bet it sounds like a thirsty hound about its water bowl after a summer hunt"

redgunamo
04-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Steady on, H. We're having mussels for dinner :-(

Boothroyd: "No no Your majesty - we're simply too fat for a soixante-neuf - we just take turns."

Elizabeth R: "My word. I'll bet it sounds like a thirsty hound about its water bowl after a summer hunt"

Burney
04-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Steady on, H. We're having mussels for dinner :-(

Green-lipped?

redgunamo
04-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Green-lipped?

:shrug: Keine Ahnung. I'm told it's a local delicacy where the wife is from.

The best thing about it is dogs don't like it, so I'll get a decent feed for a change.

barrybueno
04-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Pics?

DVD Reds, get with the program:-)

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
04-06-2019, 07:24 AM
:shrug: Keine Ahnung. I'm told it's a local delicacy where the wife is from.

The best thing about it is dogs don't like it, so I'll get a decent feed for a change.

Are you the runt of the litter?

Viva Prat Vegas
04-09-2019, 09:43 AM
Throwing further weight to Mrs Bucket's private set-up, t'internet says Fat Pat is or was also involved

So too was Moira Stewart

Monty92
04-09-2019, 10:04 AM

Also a fun fact: Last year Sajid Javid's brother committed suicide at the South Lodge Hotel in Horsham. This is also the hotel where I vomited the entire contents of a Tasting Menu with wine pairings about three years ago.

I'm not certain these two events are connected but it seems likely.