PDA

View Full Version : Santi Cazorla last night was superb

PSRB
04-03-2019, 08:34 AM
shame the yellow submarine can't defend for toffee.

Also we should sign Chuckwuize and/or Ekambi

WES
04-03-2019, 08:36 AM

Sorry, what sort of deviancy is this, PRSB? What have you been watching that typically only SW (sober) and Anaconda (pissed) would watch?

BTW, how's the golf game? Not played in years but with hockey season over I'm getting the itch. :-(

PSRB
04-03-2019, 08:40 AM
Sorry, what sort of deviancy is this, PRSB? What have you been watching that typically only SW (sober) and Anaconda (pissed) would watch?

BTW, how's the golf game? Not played in years but with hockey season over I'm getting the itch. :-(

Watched the Wolves vs United game and then saw it was ITV4, thought I'd see how Santi was doing.

Golf game is good, just don't play enough. Youngest is getting to an easier age, so hoping to start playing a lot more

Ash
04-03-2019, 08:40 AM

A small team called Barcelona playing Villareal, I think. I expect you're too cool to have heard of either of them. :thumbup:

WES
04-03-2019, 08:43 AM
A small team called Barcelona playing Villareal, I think. I expect you're too cool to have heard of either of them. :thumbup:

I was under the impression that Spanish football was available via streaming only on something called eleven something or other? :rubchin:

And I never miss Spanish football if at all possible.

PSRB
04-03-2019, 08:47 AM
I was under the impression that Spanish football was available via streaming only on something called eleven something or other? :rubchin:

And I never miss Spanish football if at all possible.

ITV have picked up 1 match a week, as La Liga realised that no one was watching it

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2019, 08:50 AM

Calling people deviant then admitting to playing a girl's game. Irony overload

WES
04-03-2019, 08:50 AM
ITV have picked 1 match a week, as La Liga realised that no one was watching it

Very good - I was hoping that 11 thingy would blow up and Sky would go back to showing it.

WES
04-03-2019, 08:52 AM
Calling people deviant then admitting to playing a girl's game. Irony overload

Pah. You'd never catch a hockey player rolling around screaming in agony, even when hit by a rock hard ball.

Proper sport.

IUFG
04-03-2019, 08:58 AM

I backed Villareal at 4/1 when it was 2-2.

4-2 up and Barca get awarded a free kick and the cash out option is suspended. For the entirity of injury time.
Paddy Power are ****s.

Edit: Santi still has it :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2019, 08:59 AM
Pah. You'd never catch a hockey player rolling around screaming in agony, even when hit by a rock hard ball.

Proper sport.

It's a **** sport played by ****s who aren't man enough or good enough to play football or rugby. Embrace your deficiencies, W, we won't think bad of you :shrug:

Billy Goat Sverige
04-03-2019, 09:05 AM

We actually tried signing him along with some other Nigerian wonderkid but only one of them came in the end. Obviously we ended up with the **** one.

WES
04-03-2019, 09:48 AM
It's a **** sport played by ****s who aren't man enough or good enough to play football or rugby. Embrace your deficiencies, W, we won't think bad of you :shrug:

Pah again. I played on my school's first football team, no rugby as we didn't really play it then.

Football is a piece of piss compared to hockey :nod:

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Pah again. I played on my school's first football team, no rugby as we didn't really play it then.

Football is a piece of piss compared to hockey :nod:

Were the boys allowed to play or was it an all-girls team?

WES
04-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Were the boys allowed to play or was it an all-girls team?

You'll find me in here somewhere - you can't possibly tell me you have ever seen a finer collection of athletes. :hehe:

www.guildfordhc.com/mens_gondoliers.html

Viva Prat Vegas
04-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Wesley are you the bald one growing out his white hair at the sides ?

Maravilloso Marvo
04-03-2019, 11:16 AM
ITV have picked up 1 match a week, as La Liga realised that no one was watching it

Amazing that having done that, ITV have decided to put it on channel ITV72 that is somewhere on my planner I can only find when píssed and not tell anyone about it.

IUFG
04-03-2019, 11:32 AM
Amazing that having done that, ITV have decided to put it on channel ITV72 that is somewhere on my planner I can only find when píssed and not tell anyone about it.

the original Lethal Weapon film was on after the match.

I ended up watching that until half past twelve for some reason... :wine:

Burney
04-03-2019, 11:35 AM
the original Lethal Weapon film was on after the match.

I ended up watching that until half past twelve for some reason... :wine:

Lethal Weapon 2 was better - FACT.

It also had a young Patsy Kensit in the nip.

Yesterday I saw some pics of her píssed in a pub in Pimlico. The years have not been kind. :-(

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2019, 11:36 AM
You'll find me in here somewhere - you can't possibly tell me you have ever seen a finer collection of athletes. :hehe:

www.guildfordhc.com/mens_gondoliers.html

4, 7, 8 ... oh wait no. You play against my hometown quite a lot it seems

Viva Prat Vegas
04-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Burney "Lethal Weapon 2 was better - FACT."

:nod:

Good song played over the closing titles too

IUFG
04-03-2019, 11:59 AM
Lethal Weapon 2 was better - FACT.

It also had a young Patsy Kensit in the nip.

Yesterday I saw some pics of her píssed in a pub in Pimlico. The years have not been kind. :-(

Patsy Kensit. A proper Pop Tart.

Dan Donovan
Jim Kerr
Liam Gallagher
Jeremy Healey

and she supports them.

The old Lethal Weapon 3 pinball machine :cloud9:

https://www.libertygames.co.uk/images/1/products/481_lethal-weapon-3-pinball-sthumb.jpg

WES
04-03-2019, 12:10 PM
Wesley are you the bald one growing out his white hair at the sides ?

Nope - no 1 all over for me, S. Sporting the designer stubble that makes me look like a cross between Brad Pitt and Jason Statham.

:hide:

WES
04-03-2019, 12:11 PM
4, 7, 8 ... oh wait no. You play against my hometown quite a lot it seems

Really? which is?

BTW I don't play for that club anymore - Haslemere now.

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2019, 12:13 PM
Really? which is?

BTW I don't play for that club anymore - Haslemere now.

Amersham and Chalfont - I grew up in the former and played for the cricket team for years. Knew a couple of lads who played hockey - might still be going in the veterans league

WES
04-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Amersham and Chalfont - I grew up in the former and played for the cricket team for years. Knew a couple of lads who played hockey - might still be going in the veterans league

They beat Haslemere twice this year - cheated both times.

Scum, and no mistake. :nod:

Luis Anaconda
04-03-2019, 12:27 PM
They beat Haslemere twice this year - cheated both times.

Scum, and no mistake. :nod:
Hockey players for you, w. I wouldn't have allowed that in my team - I walked and expected my batsman to do likewise. Once when my opposite number who had clearly nicked behind and was abused by a teammate of mine, i banished my colleague to the boundary with the line "You do not call the opposition captain a ****. Show some respect. It's my job to call him a ****"