PDA

View Full Version : Come on then C you swivel eyed old AKB stoat. Explain (heeshplayeen)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 08:45 AM
why last night's performance was so awful.

Sir C
04-02-2019, 08:49 AM

Are you educationally subnormal? Don't bother answering that. Instead, answer me this: where and when did I say last night's performance was awful?

WES
04-02-2019, 08:53 AM

You're mistaking Charles for AFC East, Herbie.

He's not been around much recently. :-)

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Are you educationally subnormal? Don't bother answering that. Instead, answer me this: where and when did I say last night's performance was awful?

That should be a semi-colon where the colon is surely?

Burney
04-02-2019, 08:56 AM

I thought we actually played some nice stuff last night. Ramsey and Ozil were the key to that.
Guendouzi I just can’t like, though. Very busy, energetic, makes himself available superbly, but...I’m just struggling to see more to him than that.

Burney
04-02-2019, 08:58 AM

No. There should not.

IUFG
04-02-2019, 09:00 AM
Guendouzi I just can’t like, though. Very busy, energetic, makes himself available superbly, but...I’m just struggling to see more to him than that.

he needs not to dwell on the ball for so long, for me, Clive

he has all the attributes to be a great player in the future imo.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 09:00 AM
No. There should not.

Who the fúck was askin' you ****ybollox?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 09:02 AM
he needs not to dwell on the ball for so long, for me, Clive

he has all the attributes to be a great player in the future imo.

:nod: Always threatening to cede possession. Can players with that flaw overcome it?

Sir C
04-02-2019, 09:02 AM

No. The colon is the correct punctuation mark.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 09:05 AM
No. The colon is the correct punctuation mark.

I'll stick summ't up your colon if I ever get my hands on you ya big ponce

Luis Anaconda
04-02-2019, 09:07 AM
No. There should not.

A decent watercarrier is not a bad thing to have, b. I think you are a bit harsh though. Has a great range of passing but I think he has reined himself in a bit in recent game (or been told to keep it more simple)
I know it's Blackpool but he was doing a lot more of this earlier in the season. Huge potential for a 19 year old imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJKBJCn8DiM

Burney
04-02-2019, 09:10 AM
Who the fúck was askin' you ****ybollox?

If someone on here piped up incorrectly about the best way to unblock a lavatory, you’d probably say something, wouldn’t you? Having some professional expertise in the matter and everything?

Same here with me and grammar.

Sir C
04-02-2019, 09:10 AM
I'll stick summ't up your colon if I ever get my hands on you ya big ponce

So very vulgar. So dreadfully common.

Pokster
04-02-2019, 09:11 AM
If someone on here piped up incorrectly about the best way to unblock a lavatory, you’d probably say something, wouldn’t you? Having some professional expertise in the matter and everything?

should there have been a , in your last line?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 09:11 AM
A decent watercarrier is not a bad thing to have, b. I think you are a bit harsh though. Has a great range of passing but I think he has reined himself in a bit in recent game (or been told to keep it more simple)
I know it's Blackpool but he was doing a lot more of this earlier in the season. Huge potential for a 19 year old imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJKBJCn8DiM

I just don't like his hair - too much hair. Footballers should have soldierly haircuts la. They are, after all, gladiators and should sport gladiatorial coiffure.

Luis Anaconda
04-02-2019, 09:13 AM
I just don't like his hair - too much hair. Footballers should have soldierly haircuts la. They are, after all, gladiators and should sport gladiatorial coiffure.

Oh, I totally agree on that point, h. Maitland Niles has been much better since his short back and sides

IUFG
04-02-2019, 09:13 AM

post reported to Carlos Valderrama

Sir C
04-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Oh, I totally agree on that point, h. Maitland Niles has been much better since his short back and sides

Don't talk to me about that round-shouldered, slouching sluggard.

Someone needs to explain to him that he isn't there to look too cool for school to his mates on TV. He's there to sweat for the shirt.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 09:15 AM

My own grasp of grammar is excellent as you well know b whereas were you to attempt to so much as hold a spanner your bottom lip would tremble like a girl's. Isn't that comma after lavatory in your first sentence superfluous by the way?

Luis Anaconda
04-02-2019, 09:16 AM

Someone needs to explain to him that he isn't there to look too cool for school to his mates on TV. He's there to sweat for the shirt.

Is it because he is black. sir c?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 09:18 AM

And when he speaks he employs the absurd modern patois that he and his cohort believe "make dem sound like tuff boi innit but dem really sound like likkle baby".

Burney
04-02-2019, 09:25 AM
My own grasp of grammar is excellent as you well know b whereas were you to attempt to so much as hold a spanner your bottom lip would tremble like a girl's. Isn't that comma after lavatory in your first sentence superfluous by the way?

No. It denotes the end of an introductory clause.

Sir C
04-02-2019, 09:27 AM
Is it because he is black. sir c?

It is quite possibly a cultural issue, la. However, i am not of a mind to mae allowances for such trivialities. Football is a serious business. He would do well to learn that.

WES
04-02-2019, 09:28 AM
No. It denotes the end of an introductory clause.

Grammar = girls
Math = boys

Now that is an undeniable DOUBLE FACT :nod:

Burney
04-02-2019, 09:32 AM
It is quite possibly a cultural issue, la. However, i am not of a mind to mae allowances for such trivialities. Football is a serious business. He would do well to learn that.

Didn’t his mother assault Dick Law?
Apples and trees, innit. :nod:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Grammar = girls
Math = boys

My dear WES. When English gentleman are engaged in polite debate over the more nuanced aspects of God's language it is best that lumpen provincials withdraw altogether.

Ash
04-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Grammar = girls
Math = boys

Was the meta-irony intentional?

Luis Anaconda
04-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Didn’t his mother assault Dick Law?
Apples and trees, innit. :nod:

She abused Mick McCarthy as well - can't say she doesn't pick interesting targets

barrybueno
04-02-2019, 11:40 AM

There's no one quite like grammar

Pokster
04-02-2019, 12:14 PM
My dear WES. When English gentleman are engaged in polite debate over the more nuanced aspects of God's language it is best that lumpen provincials withdraw altogether.

Well you are a dodgy Plumber, Berni is Irish when it suits and Sir C is a clogg wearing, edam eating wrong 'un. Not a gent among you

Ash
04-02-2019, 12:26 PM
Well you are a dodgy Plumber, Berni is Irish when it suits and Sir C is a clogg wearing, edam eating wrong 'un. Not a gent among you

Picking three fights at once? Brave stuff, sir.

Pokster
04-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Picking three fights at once? Brave stuff, sir.

Sir C will be too pickled to fight at the moment, Berni will be too busy correcting any spelliing mistakes and herb will be in bed with your mum

Ash
04-02-2019, 01:31 PM
Sir C will be too pickled to fight at the moment, Berni will be too busy correcting any spelliing mistakes and herb will be in bed with your mum

Bad manners to pitch you mum quips at posters who don't play the your mum game imo. You must take after your mum.

AFC East
04-02-2019, 01:48 PM
You're mistaking Charles for AFC East, Herbie.

He's not been around much recently. :-)

When we play Ramsey our best player and Ozil we can play some decent football. **** knows why it took Emery so long to work that out.

Newcastle were worse than terrible.

WES
04-02-2019, 01:55 PM
When we play Ramsey our best player and Ozil we can play some decent football. **** knows why it took Emery so long to work that out.

Newcastle were worse than terrible.

:clap: There's something to be said for consistency :thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 01:58 PM

S'right pok ... givin 'er arse'ole wot for

Pokster
04-02-2019, 02:00 PM
well you are used to unblocking ****y pipes

AFC East
04-02-2019, 02:01 PM
:clap: There's something to be said for consistency :thumbup:

You’re the clown who wanted rid of Ramsey and raves about Torreira aren’t you? At least that debate can be put to rest.

WES
04-02-2019, 02:27 PM
You’re the clown who wanted rid of Ramsey and raves about Torreira aren’t you? At least that debate can be put to rest.

You may have noticed they are slightly different players. Or maybe not.

Either way, I'm sure you're thrilled about how much better the club you support is doing and are looking forward to the run in and our run at the top four and our chance at a European trophy. Great time to be an Arsenal supporter I'm sure you'll agree. :thumbup:

AFC East
04-02-2019, 05:26 PM
You may have noticed they are slightly different players. Or maybe not.

Either way, I'm sure you're thrilled about how much better the club you support is doing and are looking forward to the run in and our run at the top four and our chance at a European trophy. Great time to be an Arsenal supporter I'm sure you'll agree. :thumbup:

We got to the semi final last year, if I remember correctly. I wasn’t that bothered then either.

A run at the top 4. You’d laugh at the irony if you understood the concept.

WES
04-03-2019, 07:34 AM
There is no irony if you understand the context. Specifically, that more or less the same squad as last year is now in 3rd place and 16 points behind the leaders, whereas last year we finished 6th and some 37 points behind the leaders. Still, no sign of progress eh?

And those of us who support the club will have increased optimism about our EL hopes given that the current manager won it three times in a row whereas the previous manager spent 22 years winning precisely nothing in Europe.

As I said, great time to be an Arsenal supporter. You should consider it. :thumbup:

Pokster
04-03-2019, 08:31 AM
There is no irony if you understand the context. Specifically, that more or less the same squad as last year is now in 3rd place and 16 points behind the leaders, whereas last year we finished 6th and some 37 points behind the leaders. Still, no sign of progress eh?

And those of us who support the club will have increased optimism about our EL hopes given that the current manager won it three times in a row whereas the previous manager spent 22 years winning precisely nothing in Europe.

As I said, great time to be an Arsenal supporter. You should consider it. :thumbup:

Didn't we finish closer (in points terms) the the relegation position than the top last season? This season we could finish closer to top than 7th as things stand

AFC East
04-03-2019, 07:19 PM
There is no irony if you understand the context.

Like most Yanks, you don’t get irony. 97-2009 were incredible times to be an Arsenal fan. This is not even as close to exciting as Rioch’s tenure.