PDA

View Full Version : This is shaping up between Manure & ourselves

7sisters
04-02-2019, 08:25 AM
for the top 4 trophy. Sadly, I am of the opinion that Spurs will qualify, on account of an easy run in with only two away games. All quite winable, with the exception of City away.
Chelsea look poor and have still to play United and Pool.

PSRB
04-02-2019, 08:28 AM
for the top 4 trophy. Sadly, I am of the opinion that Spurs will qualify, on account of an easy run in with only two away games. All quite winable, with the exception of City away.

:rubchin: I rather suspect they'll lose at home to Palace tonight

IUFG
04-02-2019, 08:29 AM

With the newness of their stadium, all their games are away :cloud9:

Luis Anaconda
04-02-2019, 08:31 AM
:rubchin: I rather suspect they'll lose at home to Palace tonight

Tomorrow isn't it, since they played on Sunday. It would be a wonderfully Spurs thing to do

PSRB
04-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Tomorrow isn't it, since they played on Sunday. It would be a wonderfully Spurs thing to do

ah yes, so it is.

Pokster
04-02-2019, 08:37 AM
ah yes, so it is.

win 5 and lose 2 and i think we are almost certain to be top 4

It's the iwnning 3 of our away games I'm not sure about :-|

Luis Anaconda
04-02-2019, 08:37 AM

You're probably right, given our away form. Didn't realise Spurs had to play Huddersfield at home - guaranteed three points anyway. Bournemouth and West Ham will be awkward for them (the Hammers really should show up for that one) but they've probably got enough to spare then. Think Utd might actually want to lose to City though - better than Liverpool winning the league

Pokster
04-02-2019, 08:39 AM
You're probably right, given our away form. Didn't realise Spurs had to play Huddersfield at home - guaranteed three points anyway. Bournemouth and West Ham will be awkward for them (the Hammers really should show up for that one) but they've probably got enough to spare then. Think Utd might actually want to lose to City though - better than Liverpool winning the league

Their fans might want them to lose, I think the players couldn't give a **** for either city of Liverpool winning the league, they want top 4

IUFG
04-02-2019, 08:41 AM

I think United might just beat City in the Manc derby.

Chelsea have a fairly tough run in and an unsettled dressing room (again) and can be discounted imo.

a few more twists and turns...

PSRB
04-02-2019, 08:50 AM
win 5 and lose 2 and i think we are almost certain to be top 4

It's the iwnning 3 of our away games I'm not sure about :-|

Everton one is vital, fingers crossed that their 2 recent performances have been against 2 sides who were awful on the day.

As an aside, I have it good authority that Pickford is a complete ****

Pokster
04-02-2019, 09:08 AM
I think the fact he is in the papers giving some oiks a slap confirms it

Luis Anaconda
04-02-2019, 09:09 AM
Their fans might want them to lose, I think the players couldn't give a **** for either city of Liverpool winning the league, they want top 4

Fair point, p

Luis Anaconda
04-02-2019, 09:09 AM
Everton one is vital, fingers crossed that their 2 recent performances have been against 2 sides who were awful on the day.

As an aside, I have it good authority that Pickford is a complete ****

But hitting people from Sunderland is surely ok?

Pokster
04-02-2019, 09:12 AM
But hitting people from Sunderland is surely ok?

might get infected knuckles?

Rich
04-02-2019, 10:49 AM
ah yes, so it is.

It would be fantastic if United fail to beat Wolves away today. However, I suspect they'll make light work of them given that Wolves must have an eye on their FA Cup semi-final.

Tony C
04-02-2019, 11:58 AM
On the one hand it’s an easy run in...max points please but in reality I’m dreading these away games. Even palace at home is no gimme.

If we don’t maintain our form our season will be over in 2 weeks.

The aim should be 3rd place as I have a feeling whoever finishes 4th might be in for a rather uncomfortable sweat.

Also I think its important to lay a marker down for next season.

Btw I’m surprised hardly anyone has brought up that the much maligned 4th place trophy that Arsene got ridiculed and abused for is actually a real and acceptable target now.