PDA

View Full Version : Great win. Anthony Taylor is a massive c*nt !

7sisters
04-01-2019, 08:59 PM
Truly shocking referee. Let’s hope they revoke the spastics badge .

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-01-2019, 09:01 PM
The **** did everything he could to tip their way .. Riley's bástard love child .

IUFG
04-02-2019, 07:27 AM
The **** did everything he could to tip their way .. Riley's bástard love child .

********************** RILEY KLAXON **********************

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Sir C
04-02-2019, 08:01 AM
********************** RILEY KLAXON **********************

Oh FFS. What a way to start a Tuesday :-(

PSRB
04-02-2019, 08:20 AM
Truly shocking referee. Let’s hope they revoke the spastics badge .

I have said for years that he's terrible. Ever since he stiffed us in a 3-1 defeat vs Villa

Sir C
04-02-2019, 08:23 AM
I have said for years that he's terrible. Ever since he stiffed us in a 3-1 defeat vs Villa

He's either drunk, blind, blind drunk, or corrupt.

Of the three I suggest to you that he is a part of the refereeing conspirass against us, started by Mike Riley and enthusiastically continued by his love-child Mike Dean. Taylor is simply the next generation. All paid by Alex Ferguson. Fungusbum, you remember him?

IUFG
04-02-2019, 08:24 AM

Of the three I suggest to you that he is a part of the refereeing conspirass against us, started by Mike Riley and enthusiastically continued by his love-child Mike Dean. Taylor is simply the next generation. All paid by Alex Ferguson. Fungusbum, you remember him?

*************************** RILEY KLAXON ***************************

PSRB
04-02-2019, 08:26 AM

It is very difficult to look past a conspiracy. You know we'd have won the league rather than Leicester if all the big decisions that season had been correctly given?

Pokster
04-02-2019, 08:34 AM

You missed racist... GK wore black gloves, he automatically assumes it is AL hands that touch the ball (please ignore the fact that AL was wearing black gloves)

PSRB
04-02-2019, 08:35 AM
You missed racist... GK wore black gloves, he automatically assumes it is AL hands that touch the ball (please ignore the fact that AL was wearing black gloves)

I could have let the 1st disallowed goal slide, apart from the fact he clearly couldn't see the minimal shirt tug!! The 2nd, no excuse

Burney
04-02-2019, 08:40 AM

I was honestly doing my best to be objective about him last night.
The first disallowed goal was soft, but you could legitimately say that, according to the letter of the law, there was something that looked a bit like a foul in the build-up.
The refusal to give a pen for handball is only excusable if he didn’t see it. The disallowing of the third goal was mystifying.
Add in allowing them to kick us up in the air while booking us for lesser offences and cumulatively we can definitely conclude that he’s a cůnt.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
04-02-2019, 08:40 AM

Wasn't he AKA Sir ****ex ****erson ...the massive ****hole?

IUFG
04-02-2019, 08:46 AM
I was honestly doing my best to be objective about him last night.
The first disallowed goal was soft, but you could legitimately say that, according to the letter of the law, there was something that looked a bit like a foul in the build-up.
The refusal to give a pen for handball is only excusable if he didn’t see it. The disallowing of the third goal was mystifying.
Add in allowing them to kick us up in the air while booking us for lesser offences and cumulatively we can definitely conclude that he’s a cůnt.

Fair points.

The handball was at the other end and after seeing it on TV, it would have been pretty harsh imo

The last disallowed one...like you say, mystifying.

The standard of officialing is even worse than last season. Whilst I'm not a great advocate of VAR, if it helps these useless ****s, it can only be for the better.

Burney
04-02-2019, 08:51 AM
Fair points.

The handball was at the other end and after seeing it on TV, it would have been pretty harsh imo

The last disallowed one...like you say, mystifying.

The standard of officialing is even worse than last season. Whilst I'm not a great advocate of VAR, if it helps these useless ****s, it can only be for the better.

Disagree about the handball. His arm was up and it prevented the ball being kept in play. If he’d been on his feet and achieved the same thing, you’d say it was nailed on.

WES
04-02-2019, 08:55 AM
I could have let the 1st disallowed goal slide, apart from the fact he clearly couldn't see the minimal shirt tug!! The 2nd, no excuse

I'm still not sure what the cheating c*nt actually gave there?

IUFG
04-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Disagree about the handball. His arm was up and it prevented the ball being kept in play. If he’d been on his feet and achieved the same thing, you’d say it was nailed on.

I suppose one could argue that he was protecting his face from the kick - a 'natural movement' as is often bandied about - and the distance between him and the ball was minimal.

I'd be disappointed if a similar one was given against us...

WES
04-02-2019, 08:58 AM
I suppose one could argue that he was protecting his face from the kick - a 'natural movement' as is often bandied about - and the distance between him and the ball was minimal.

I'd be disappointed if a similar one was given against us...

My only really strong objection was the disallowed goal by Laca. That was absurd. The other decisions were more irritating in terms of consistency than blatant R*ley stylee cheating.

Note to IUFG, if you don't spell the c*nts name out properly, you don't deserve the video :nod:

IUFG
04-02-2019, 09:05 AM
My only really strong objection was the disallowed goal by Laca. That was absurd. The other decisions were more irritating in terms of consistency than blatant R*ley stylee cheating.

Note to IUFG, if you don't spell the c*nts name out properly, you don't deserve the video :nod:

oh yes, R*ley is fine.

Riley isn't.

IUFG
04-02-2019, 09:05 AM
oh yes, R*ley is fine.

Riley isn't.

***************************** RILEY KLAXON *****************************

oh FFS