PDA

View Full Version : So is that just as Monty and Berni predicted?

Pokster
03-29-2019, 02:45 PM
Or nothing like either of them did but they will still say it was?? I'm confused over who is correct

Burney
03-29-2019, 02:49 PM
Or nothing like either of them did but they will still say it was?? I'm confused over who is correct

Monty got it badly wrong :-(

Pokster
03-29-2019, 02:50 PM
Monty got it badly wrong :-(

Is that you saying "I got it wrong, but not as wrong as M"?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-29-2019, 02:52 PM
Had Monty got it right he would already be here yapping like an excited lap dog. Had Berni been right he would bide his time and use it to shoot WES down at some opportune time in the future.

WES
03-29-2019, 02:56 PM
Had Monty got it right he would already be here yapping like an excited lap dog. Had Berni been right he would bide his time and use it to shoot WES down at some opportune time in the future.

In order to get it wrong you would have needed to make a firm prediction and given the volatility of the situation only an utter fool would have made a firm prediction.

And only Monty did. :-)

Viva Prat Vegas
03-29-2019, 02:57 PM
:nod:

Monty is unable to appear at this precise moment because Sir C is presently doing unmentionables to his eye sockets

Burney
03-29-2019, 02:59 PM
Is that you saying "I got it wrong, but not as wrong as M"?

I said the DUP would never bend as long as the deal split NI from the UK. I said Labour would be successfully whipped against the deal. I said not enough Brexiteers would blink to carry it.
Where was I wrong? :shrug:

Pokster
03-29-2019, 03:02 PM
I said the DUP would never bend as long as the deal split NI from the UK. I said Labour would be successfully whipped against the deal. I said not enough Brexiteers would blink to carry it.
Where was I wrong? :shrug:

I do believe you said a lot of other things that haven't happened, so you got some things right (the DUP wasn't a shock)

Monty92
03-29-2019, 03:07 PM

Lovely weather, hmmmm?

Sir C
03-29-2019, 03:24 PM

A more interesting question: what on earth will happen next?

It's like The Archers, only even more dull.

Ash
03-29-2019, 03:29 PM

She'll have another vote on her deal, I suppose. It's what usually happens. :hehe:

IN fact the BBC have made us a helpful little diagram.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/88BB/production/_106230053_brexit_flowchart_next_steps_29_march_64 0-nc.png

Sir C
03-29-2019, 03:31 PM
She'll have another vote on her deal, I suppose. It's what usually happens. :hehe:

IN fact the BBC have made us a helpful little diagram.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/88BB/production/_106230053_brexit_flowchart_next_steps_29_march_64 0-nc.png

Ah. Nice and clear then. Thanks.

Burney
03-29-2019, 03:36 PM

It's like The Archers, only even more dull.

Oh, fùck knows! I’m bright and capable of paying attention, I’m not fúcking Nostradamus. :shrug:

7sisters
03-29-2019, 03:58 PM
Oh, fùck knows! I’m bright and capable of paying attention, I’m not fúcking Nostradamus. :shrug:

Hang on. Didn't the bloke in the big chair with the Harry Enfield mouth state that No Deal was the default position, in the light of anything else tangible securing enough votes, or have I understood this all wrong ? UNLOCK !!!

Monty92
03-29-2019, 04:15 PM
You don’t need to be Nostradamus.She’ll bring it back next week in a run off against a customs union option and it will pass.

No idea why this isn’t obvious to you :shrug:

AFC East
03-29-2019, 04:27 PM
You don’t need to be Nostradamus.She’ll bring it back next week in a run off against a customs union option and it will pass.

No idea why this isn’t obvious to you :shrug:

Lol. Personally I couldn’t give a **** which way Brexit goes. It’s hilarious watching the mass panic/continually incorrect predictions.

The Nostradamus comparison is a good one as his nonsense can be stretched into any tale you care to tell.