PDA

View Full Version : Masterchef final tonight lads.

Sir C
03-29-2019, 12:39 PM
It hasn't been bursting with charcters this year, but at least the final has an element of jeopardy. I mean, whetever happens, one of these three irritating halfwits is going to win. There's the weird bubble who can't speak properly, the Jockanese ladyman, and the cockney copper.

Remember the days of cheeky gap-toothed Thomasina? Naughty Wang Ping who could ping my wang any time? How about the lugubrious Kiwi who opened a restaurant and immediately went bust? These people were entertaining. The last entertaining one this year was Geoff the Poof, and he got binned last night.

Bad show.

Burney
03-29-2019, 01:07 PM
It hasn't been bursting with charcters this year, but at least the final has an element of jeopardy. I mean, whetever happens, one of these three irritating halfwits is going to win. There's the weird bubble who can't speak properly, the Jockanese ladyman, and the cockney copper.

Remember the days of cheeky gap-toothed Thomasina? Naughty Wang Ping who could ping my wang any time? How about the lugubrious Kiwi who opened a restaurant and immediately went bust? These people were entertaining. The last entertaining one this year was Geoff the Poof, and he got binned last night.

Bad show.

Geoff the poof made me feel itchy. He was Jeremy Corbyn if Jeremy Corbyn were a predatory homosexual. He also describes himself as a ‘Love Psychologist’ :shrug:

Did you see that very gorgeous lady chef in Honkers? I had my tongue hanging out and kept accidentally remarking to my wife about how very attractive she was.

Sir C
03-29-2019, 01:10 PM
Geoff the poof made me feel itchy. He was Jeremy Corbyn if Jeremy Corbyn were a predatory homosexual. He also describes himself as a ‘Love Psychologist’ :shrug:

Did you see that very gorgeous lady chef in Honkers? I had my tongue hanging out and kept accidentally remarking to my wife about how very attractive she was.

Cor yes, she was perfectly exquisite. Mind you, as I age, my fascination for the sideways-set seems to increase, to the point where I am becomign obsessed by any chick who gets caught in bright sunlight. :-(

Burney
03-29-2019, 01:15 PM
Cor yes, she was perfectly exquisite. Mind you, as I age, my fascination for the sideways-set seems to increase, to the point where I am becomign obsessed by any chick who gets caught in bright sunlight. :-(

:hehe: Thank god you’re not retiring out East, then. You wouldn’t be safe to be let out on your own.

The past finalist I like is that enormous fat poove who wears scarves and lots of layers in the mistaken belief we won’t notice he’s as big as a barrel.