PDA

View Full Version : I've just seen something on Twitter about 'professional' women's football.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 03:13 PM
Am I to understand that someone is paying chicks to play football? :hehe: Who is doing this? Why? How? Where do they get the money?

IUFG
03-26-2019, 03:16 PM
Where do they get the money?

Propped up entirely by the FA and the men's teams, I would have thought

Pokster
03-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Propped up entirely by the FA and the men's teams, I would have thought

And the large sponsorship deal from Barclay's at a guess

Burney
03-26-2019, 03:18 PM
Am I to understand that someone is paying chicks to play football? :hehe: Who is doing this? Why? How? Where do they get the money?

I'm pretty sure it's only watched by perverts and lezzers. And I guess there are probably clubs and some sponsors who spend money on it on the ground it's good PR.

Weren't we the first club in the UK to pay birds?

Sir C

:hehe: The world's gone fúcking mad.

People don't... pay to go and watch it, do they? :yikes:

IUFG

They have a sponsor?

How extraordinary.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 03:21 PM
I'm pretty sure it's only watched by perverts and lezzers. And I guess there are probably clubs and some sponsors who spend money on it on the ground it's good PR.

WE pay birds? I assumed it was just some mongs like Chelsea!

Burney
03-26-2019, 03:24 PM

'Large', you say?

It's £10m over three years. That's £3.3m per year between 11 teams, which is £303,030 per team. Let's say each squard has what? 20 players?

That is *taps calculator*...the square root of fùck all.

eastgermanautos
03-26-2019, 03:25 PM

Come come, this is not a safe zone for your sad devotion to a life characterized by misogyny. Take your phallocentrism elsewhere sir.

Burney
03-26-2019, 03:28 PM

Norf London, innit? :shrug: They love lezzers and shít no-one wants to watch - like theatre.

Luis Anaconda
03-26-2019, 03:29 PM

We are top of the league though :)

60,000 to watch Athletico Madrid mamas v Barcelona Babes. Thirty thousand at a Juve, erm, young ladies game on Sunday. Big business

Burney
03-26-2019, 03:31 PM

60,000 to watch Athletico Madrid mamas v Barcelona Babes. Thirty thousand at a Juve, erm, young ladies game on Sunday. Big business

Yes, but with your latins, you assume it's just hordes of men turning up to catcall, sexually harass the players and officials and make mysterious, but unmistakably sexual gestures.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 03:32 PM

You're joking? I mean, I bow to no man in my appreciation of the fairer sex, as you know, but football is an athletic endeavour made extraordinary by physical power. Which chicks ain't got. :shrug:

Luis Anaconda
03-26-2019, 03:35 PM
You're joking? I mean, I bow to no man in my appreciation of the fairer sex, as you know, but football is an athletic endeavour made extraordinary by physical power. Which chicks ain't got. :shrug:

I never said it was any good - just quoting the figures

Luis Anaconda
03-26-2019, 03:36 PM
Yes, but with your latins, you assume it's just hordes of men turning up to catcall, sexually harass the players and officials and make mysterious, but unmistakably sexual gestures.

60,000 perverts to a man no doubt, b

Ash
03-26-2019, 03:37 PM
Come come, this is not a safe zone for your sad devotion to a life characterized by misogyny. Take your phallocentrism elsewhere sir.

Actually, this IS a safe zone for misogynisticals. Otherwise they'd be posting this stuff on twitter. :hehe:

Burney
03-26-2019, 03:38 PM
I never said it was any good - just quoting the figures

But are these people actually paying?

IUFG
03-26-2019, 03:38 PM
I never said it was any good

well, quite.

One word - goalkeeping.

might be two...

Burney
03-26-2019, 03:39 PM
Actually, this IS a safe zone for misogynisticals. Otherwise they'd be posting this stuff on twitter. :hehe:

:nod: Phallo- is the only centrism I like.

Burney
03-26-2019, 03:40 PM
well, quite.

One word - goalkeeping.

might be two...

They should make the pitches and goals smaller for them.

PSRB
03-26-2019, 03:41 PM
well, quite.

One word - goalkeeping.

might be two...

:nod: I have tried to give women's football a chance but the goalkeeping makes the Scottish keepers of yesteryear look like like Lev Yashin, ffs

Sir C
03-26-2019, 03:41 PM

I resent that remark. The only misogyny we see here is from the weird septic always talking about banging hookers.

Ash
03-26-2019, 03:46 PM
I resent that remark. The only misogyny we see here is from the weird septic always talking about banging hookers.

Hookers need to earn a living as well tbf.

Burney
03-26-2019, 03:47 PM

That reminds me! I had a dream last night where I opened a business in a red light district that sold hooker supplies - wet wipes, condoms, lube, mouthwash, etc.

It was called 'PROSTITUTE!' and had a lovely neon pink awning with red lettering.

I was making a killing.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 03:49 PM
That reminds me! I had a dream last night where I opened a business in a red light district that sold hooker supplies - wet wipes, condoms, lube, mouthwash, etc.

It was called 'PROSTITUTE!' and had a lovely neon pink awning with red lettering.

I was making a killing.

This dream means that you secretly yearn for a career change to long distance lorry driver.

Maravilloso Marvo
03-26-2019, 03:50 PM
I can't believe this thread has made it to three pages with nobody mentioning that wrong 'un Tim Stillman over on Twitter. I expect him to be up on some sort of charge at some point.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 03:50 PM
Hookers need to earn a living as well tbf.

I have no issues whatsoever with a lady using her physical attributes to earn a living. Referring to her using demeaning language such as 'hooker' is where the misogyny comes in.

PSRB
03-26-2019, 03:51 PM
I can't believe this thread has made it to three pages with nobody mentioning that wrong 'un Tim Stillman over on Twitter. I expect him to be up on some sort of charge at some point.

I think we covered this the other day, essentially, wrong 'un

Sir C
03-26-2019, 03:54 PM
I think we covered this the other day, essentially, wrong 'un

Is he the one with the bóllockchops?

Luis Anaconda
03-26-2019, 03:55 PM
This is all I can find on the matter

The majority of the record attendances of recent years were helped by promotions, such as free tickets for kids and season-ticket holders, while offers to local clubs and schools are the norm. At the Wanda it was no different, though of that record attendance, 26,912 – 44% – bought a ticket at €5-€10.

IUFG
03-26-2019, 04:02 PM

I was making a killing.

Good knowledge of what's in a hooker's kit bag, b. :thumbup:

redgunamo
03-26-2019, 04:08 PM
Well, I suppose everybody is paying, in a roundabout way.

Ash
03-26-2019, 04:32 PM
I have no issues whatsoever with a lady using her physical attributes to earn a living. Referring to her using demeaning language such as 'hooker' is where the misogyny comes in.

Oh I see what you mean. Yes, down with the demeaning language!

Now, go and say on twitter what you said here about ladies enjoying sporting competition. I dare you. :thumbup:

Burney
03-26-2019, 04:35 PM
This dream means that you secretly yearn for a career change to long distance lorry driver.

Oh, no. I got on very well with my clients. There was no funny business.

Burney
03-26-2019, 04:39 PM
Good knowledge of what's in a hooker's kit bag, b. :thumbup:

Genius! I could sell exactly such kitbags! A sort of 24-hour ration pack of supplies - with discounts for scale. Starter kits for those new to to the game. Security bags with mace, rape alarms, tracking devices - that sort of thing.

I definitely think I could get this off the ground.

Burney
03-26-2019, 04:39 PM
Oh I see what you mean. Yes, down with the demeaning language!

Now, go and say on twitter what you said here about ladies enjoying sporting competition. I dare you. :thumbup:

At the end of the day, a, we're all whores, aren't we? :shrug:

Burney
03-26-2019, 04:41 PM
Is he the one with the bóllockchops?

Yes. I was very rude about him and the fact that he's obviously a sexcase and a deviant. But then I found out he's a's best mate and now I feel bad. :-(

Peter
03-26-2019, 04:47 PM

Pretty much what they do at the men's games....

Burney
03-26-2019, 04:50 PM
Pretty much what they do at the men's games....

Did you see how I called them 'latins', p? And resisted my first instinct, which was to use derogatory terms like 'wops', 'dagoes', 'spics' or 'eyeties'?

Aren't you proud? :-D

Peter
03-26-2019, 04:55 PM
Did you see how I called them 'latins', p? And resisted my first instinct, which was to use derogatory terms like 'wops', 'dagoes', 'spics' or 'eyeties'?

Aren't you proud? :-D

I think I prefer it when you speak your mind, b. Or 'speak your truth' as ****s might say.....

redgunamo
03-26-2019, 05:09 PM
Everybody wants to be a professional nowadays. Often regardless of money.

The Man has won :-\

https://prowlerneedsajump.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/pro.jpg

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
03-26-2019, 08:33 PM

Do they at least clean the proper players boots now that the youth team players stopped doing so?