PDA

View Full Version : I believe I speak for every red-blooded male when I say in response to this story

Burney
03-25-2019, 03:43 PM
....Niiiiiiice. ;-)

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/23/mel-b-rocks-spice-girls-reunion-claims-sex-geri-horner-8996446/?ito=twitter

Sir C
03-25-2019, 03:50 PM
....Niiiiiiice. ;-)

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/23/mel-b-rocks-spice-girls-reunion-claims-sex-geri-horner-8996446/?ito=twitter

I'm trying to work out what it means. They can't have had 'sex', per se, as they are both ladies and neither one, as far as we know, possesses a winkie.

I suppose they looked at it others' noonoos. Maybe they touched boobies? I'm trying to imagine.

Just give me 5, would you?

PSRB
03-25-2019, 03:51 PM
....Niiiiiiice. ;-)

Details, we need details.......and preferably pictures

Burney
03-25-2019, 03:58 PM
I'm trying to work out what it means. They can't have had 'sex', per se, as they are both ladies and neither one, as far as we know, possesses a winkie.

I suppose they looked at it others' noonoos. Maybe they touched boobies? I'm trying to imagine.

Just give me 5, would you?

I think they rub their fannies together. :shrug:

Tony C
03-25-2019, 03:58 PM
Niceeeeeeeeeee

Sir C
03-25-2019, 03:59 PM
I think they rub their fannies together. :shrug:

Nnnnnggh.

ty, b. :thumbup:

Burney
03-25-2019, 03:59 PM
Details, we need details.......and preferably pictures

Was there fisting, do we think?

Burney
03-25-2019, 04:00 PM
Nnnnnggh.

ty, b. :thumbup:

I'm really not sure how to feel about that. :-\

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:01 PM
....Niiiiiiice. ;-)

Meh....lesbians. Its not really sex is it.

Boring.....

Viva Prat Vegas
03-25-2019, 04:01 PM
Dust everywhere

Viva Prat Vegas
03-25-2019, 04:02 PM
At a rough guess, fingers and 'implements'

Sir C
03-25-2019, 04:02 PM

Boring.....

The young massa done return! Praise de lawd and hide de silver!

Viva Prat Vegas
03-25-2019, 04:03 PM
Peter!
How's your wallet?

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:03 PM
The young massa done return! Praise de lawd and hide de silver!

Good afternoon :)

How the hell is eveybody?

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:04 PM
Peter!
How's your wallet?

I suddenly have more money than I know what to do with....

IUFG
03-25-2019, 04:06 PM

Boring.....

Good afternoon, Lazarus :wave:

Sir C
03-25-2019, 04:07 PM
Good afternoon :)

How the hell is eveybody?

I had cancer but I bravely defeated it after a long battle; I don't like to talk about it though.

Ganpati isn't a lefty any more. He started by hating Corbyn, moved on to being transphobic and next week will be worshipping at a shrine to Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Herb is still pulling jobbies :-(

Have you buried your ex under the patio?

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:10 PM
I had cancer but I bravely defeated it after a long battle; I don't like to talk about it though.

Ganpati isn't a lefty any more. He started by hating Corbyn, moved on to being transphobic and next week will be worshipping at a shrine to Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Herb is still pulling jobbies :-(

Have you buried your ex under the patio?

No, I have had a relatively smooth ride thus far. She just went and got a job and lost a load of weight, two things that would have been rather nice while we were together.....

THe worst is yet to come as the house needs to be resolved. However, thus far it has been great fun.

Sir C
03-25-2019, 04:13 PM
No, I have had a relatively smooth ride thus far. She just went and got a job and lost a load of weight, two things that would have been rather nice while we were together.....

THe worst is yet to come as the house needs to be resolved. However, thus far it has been great fun.

Yes, as I say, cancer, but anyway, there's no need to dwell on that as long as your problems are all sorted. :rolleyes:

Viva Prat Vegas
03-25-2019, 04:14 PM
So the estranged Ex has gained an income which need not be spent on grub but independence
That IS good news

Buy her a nice tent and that's the accommodation problem sorted

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:15 PM
Yes, as I say, cancer, but anyway, there's no need to dwell on that as long as your problems are all sorted. :rolleyes:

You said you didnt want to talk about it......

Where was it?

Viva Prat Vegas
03-25-2019, 04:16 PM
On his olfactory organ

Sir C
03-25-2019, 04:17 PM
You said you didnt want to talk about it......

Where was it?

Beckenham. It's still there, I suppose. I wondered whether they might give it to me to take home, like they did my wisdom teeth, but no such luck, they kept it.

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:18 PM
So the estranged Ex has gained an income which need not be spent on grub but independence
That IS good news

Buy her a nice tent and that's the accommodation problem sorted

To be fair, I didnt think she would make it this far. I dread to think what state the house is in but the fact that she actually bothered to go and get a job is quite impressive.

I get a variety of voicemails ranging between outright death threats to begging me to come back, with 'let's be friends' thrown in every now and then for balance. Lets be friends basically means can you comeback and do loads of things for me and give me some money.

PSRB
Was there fisting, do we think?

Fisting and double dildos, I suspect*

*keep thinking about

Sir C
On his olfactory organ

Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday :cloud9:

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:19 PM
Beckenham. It's still there, I suppose. I wondered whether they might give it to me to take home, like they did my wisdom teeth, but no such luck, they kept it.

So.... did this actually happen or not? And do we know if it is Monty's fault?

Sir C
03-25-2019, 04:20 PM
So.... did this actually happen or not? And do we know if it is Monty's fault?

Well, I did have a tuma up my bugle, but they tell me it wasn't malign.

What do they know anyway?

Viva Prat Vegas
03-25-2019, 04:24 PM
Sir C "Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday "

It's like the blind having their sight restored
I don't suppose reacquaintance with the smell of fresh faeces brought quite the same level of emotional outpouring

Viva Prat Vegas
03-25-2019, 04:25 PM
Did they find a lighter lodged up there since 1979 by any chance?

Sir C
03-25-2019, 04:38 PM
Sir C "Last night I was preparing to roast a chicken and decided that it smelt off. The glw sniffed it and confirmed that it just smelt of meat.

Who knew meat had a smell? I didn't, until yesterday "

It's like the blind having their sight restored
I don't suppose reacquaintance with the smell of fresh faeces brought quite the same level of emotional outpouring

Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but yes, the good, earthy aroma of an Englishman's dung did bring a smile to my face.

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:41 PM
Well, I did have a tuma up my bugle, but they tell me it wasn't malign.

What do they know anyway?

Indeed, bloody quacks.

glad you're still alive anyway. That's nice :)

Sir C
03-25-2019, 04:44 PM
Indeed, bloody quacks.

glad you're still alive anyway. That's nice :)

You're not living rough, are you p?

I don't like to think of you sleeping in a shop doorway getting pissed on by drunks. It's unseemly.

Peter
03-25-2019, 04:48 PM
You're not living rough, are you p?

I don't like to think of you sleeping in a shop doorway getting pissed on by drunks. It's unseemly.

Not at all. I'm renting a rather palatial flat in chelmsford, overlooking the park. Its lovely. There is nobody there to shout at me, I can watch things on telly that don't have vampires/witches/ghosts in them, I can smoke as much as I like.... it's great.

I do miss my cats, ever so slightly.

I saw a Scottish Springsteen tribute act a couple of weeks ago. Not great.....

PSRB
03-25-2019, 04:50 PM
Not at all. I'm renting a rather palatial flat in chelmsford, overlooking the park. Its lovely. There is nobody there to shout at me, I can watch things on telly that don't have vampires/witches/ghosts in them, I can smoke as much as I like.... it's great.

God I miss :smokin:

Burney
03-25-2019, 04:51 PM

Boring.....

True, but nudey ladies fiddling with each other's bits is not to be sniffed at.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-25-2019, 04:51 PM
Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but yes, the good, earthy aroma of an Englishman's dung did bring a smile to my face.

Wait til you go down on Berni's mum again - you'll want those growths re-instated

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-25-2019, 04:52 PM
Did they find a lighter lodged up there since 1979 by any chance?

:clap:

. . . . . . .

Burney
03-25-2019, 04:54 PM
At a rough guess, fingers and 'implements'

I knew a lesbian who gave it up. She complained that a sex life that involved always having to bring a bag of implements with you took all the spontaneity out of it. Say what you like about men, but they do come with implements as standard.

Burney
03-25-2019, 05:00 PM

Beware of the weight loss. Next thing you know she'll have a new chap in tow who will be very insistent on her 'rights' and be encouraging her to make life as difficult as possible for you.

Ash
03-25-2019, 05:01 PM

Glad you're well, Pedro. Good luck with the rest of the project. :thumbup:

Sir C
03-25-2019, 05:03 PM

It's really odd, because it's 18 months now since I quit and I haven't missed it for a second. It's bizarre. A bloke offered me a drag the other day and I had no interest in it at all. :shrug: I don't understand.

Sir C
03-25-2019, 05:04 PM

Springsteen in a kilt. Clarence on bagpipes. Nice.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-25-2019, 05:04 PM
Beware of the weight loss. Next thing you know she'll have a new chap in tow who will be very insistent on her 'rights' and be encouraging her to make life as difficult as possible for you.

Or worse still it's an attempt to win Peter back and when it fails the real shítstorm commences - woman scorned and all that :-(

Burney
03-25-2019, 05:05 PM
It's really odd, because it's 18 months now since I quit and I haven't missed it for a second. It's bizarre. A bloke offered me a drag the other day and I had no interest in it at all. :shrug: I don't understand.

It took me years of having given up before I finally reached that stage. As you know, I could always be tempted by other people's (your) cigarettes for several years after having knocked the habit on the head.

These days, the idea fills me with disgust.

Burney
03-25-2019, 05:08 PM
Or worse still it's an attempt to win Peter back and when it fails the real shítstorm commences - woman scorned and all that :-(

Oh, god! She's going to turn up at his door in thigh-high boots and a miniskirt. :-(

I used to work with a slightly mental married lady who lost a lot of weight and started dressing like this and flirting outrageously.

I had sex with her, obviously. :-(

Burney
03-25-2019, 05:10 PM
Springsteen in a kilt. Clarence on bagpipes. Nice.

Bruce is a fine scotch name, to be fair.

Springsteen not so much.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-25-2019, 05:10 PM

16 years since I quit and I could still murder one of the little ****s. Would be mortified with myself if I did though

Sir C
03-25-2019, 05:12 PM
It took me years of having given up before I finally reached that stage. As you know, I could always be tempted by other people's (your) cigarettes for several years after having knocked the habit on the head.

These days, the idea fills me with disgust.

I still have the occasional puff on my vape, but there's no nicotine involved, so I still enjoy the flavour of tobacco. i just don't fancy the idea of smoke.

PSRB
03-25-2019, 05:17 PM
I still have the occasional puff on my vape, but there's no nicotine involved, so I still enjoy the flavour of tobacco. i just don't fancy the idea of smoke.

Been 2 months, total cold turkey, 95% of the time I don't miss it, just once or twice a day I'd like one. It does seem far easier this time than previously

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-25-2019, 05:18 PM
Oh, god! She's going to turn up at his door in thigh-high boots and a miniskirt. :-(

I used to work with a slightly mental married lady who lost a lot of weight and started dressing like this and flirting outrageously.

I had sex with her, obviously. :-(

I had an ex pitch up, tell me she was pregnant with her current BF and made it clear she thought we were going to have a session of filth. The idea of putting my winkie near another man's foetus filled me with revulsion.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-25-2019, 05:19 PM
Bruce is a fine scotch name, to be fair.

Springsteen not so much.

Bruce The Bruce

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-25-2019, 05:20 PM
Been 2 months, total cold turkey, 95% of the time I don't miss it, just once or twice a day I'd like one. It does seem far easier this time than previously

Hang in son, you are just about there - COPD, Oat-meal cancer, amputations ... you don't wanna go there :nod:

Burney
03-25-2019, 05:22 PM
I had an ex pitch up, tell me she was pregnant with her current BF and made it clear she thought we were going to have a session of filth. The idea of putting my winkie near another man's foetus filled me with revulsion.

If there’s a legal perversion that disgusts me more than any other, it’s men who are turned on by pregnant women. :puke:

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 10:32 PM
Oddly enough, we watched Spiceworld at the weekend. The ten year-old said she'd never seen it, which surprised me a bit, so we all gathered around and had a look. Good fun. Roger Moore :love:

....Niiiiiiice. ;-)

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 10:36 PM
There you are then. This is why Europe is filling up with Islams. You can't complain :-\

If there’s a legal perversion that disgusts me more than any other, it’s men who are turned on by pregnant women. :puke:

Burney
03-26-2019, 08:52 AM
There you are then. This is why Europe is filling up with Islams. You can't complain :-\

Why? From an evolutionary point of view, you're not meant to find pregnant women attractive since they're a reproductive dead end. You're only supposed to find women you can impregnate attractive.

Luis Anaconda
03-26-2019, 09:12 AM
Oddly enough, we watched Spiceworld at the weekend. The ten year-old said she'd never seen it, which surprised me a bit, so we all gathered around and had a look. Good fun. Roger Moore :love:

It seem they found once was enough

Burney
03-26-2019, 09:32 AM
It seem they found once was enough

I've always found it amusing that they used to concoct these ridicules double entendre names for Bond girls (Ivana Loddakok or whatever), but it never seemed to occur to anyone that they'd hired a bloke whose actual name was a double entendre to play Bond himself.

Monty92
03-26-2019, 09:54 AM
Why? From an evolutionary point of view, you're not meant to find pregnant women attractive since they're a reproductive dead end. You're only supposed to find women you can impregnate attractive.

How do you feel about anal?

Burney
03-26-2019, 09:56 AM
How do you feel about anal?

Overrated.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 10:01 AM
Overrated.

:nod: Makes my bottom bleed.

Monty92
03-26-2019, 10:11 AM

On a scale of 1-10, how disappointed in me will you be if I buy this instead of a Kamado Joe?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LANDMANN-HUB-TENNESSEE-200-barbecues/dp/B019OV7XG4/ref=dp_ob_title_garden

I'm sorry :-(

Luis Anaconda
03-26-2019, 10:12 AM
I've always found it amusing that they used to concoct these ridicules double entendre names for Bond girls (Ivana Loddakok or whatever), but it never seemed to occur to anyone that they'd hired a bloke whose actual name was a double entendre to play Bond himself.
Does make you wonder what a Pierced Brosnan is

Burney
03-26-2019, 10:12 AM

It just seems to me that God’s honest vagina is superbly fit-for-purpose.
The rectum, by contrast, has many flaws when it comes to use as a sexual orifice.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-26-2019, 10:15 AM
....Niiiiiiice. ;-)

Without proof, it didn't happen

Peter
03-26-2019, 10:23 AM

Her plan is just to get me back there, by any means. Get me paying for everything, driving her everywhere etc....

She has precisely no interest in me whatsoever. She just needs money, help and company. She makes this very obvious, to the point of openly stating this is what she wants, and is then stunned when I tell her that it's never going to happen, and why.

It is becoming obvious that the house situation needs resolving sooner rather than later. I am never going to be truly free of her until it is sold.

Burney
03-26-2019, 10:26 AM
Her plan is just to get me back there, by any means. Get me paying for everything, driving her everywhere etc....

She has precisely no interest in me whatsoever. She just needs money, help and company. She makes this very obvious, to the point of openly stating this is what she wants, and is then stunned when I tell her that it's never going to happen, and why.

It is becoming obvious that the house situation needs resolving sooner rather than later. I am never going to be truly free of her until it is sold.

You realise that your relationship with her is very much a metaphor for Brexit, don't you?

Peter
03-26-2019, 10:26 AM
Glad you're well, Pedro. Good luck with the rest of the project. :thumbup:

Kristin Hersh on Friday. Sooooo happy I dont have to go :)

I got a monumental savaging from two irish women recently for my views on women in music. You would have thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. :)

Peter
03-26-2019, 10:27 AM
You realise that your relationship with her is very much a metaphor for Brexit, don't you?

It had crossed my mind. The big difference is that when I put it to a public vote it was 100% leave. Not a soul voted remain :)

IUFG
03-26-2019, 10:28 AM

I got a monumental savaging from two irish women recently for my views on women in music. You would have thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. :)

Women in music peaked with those two in the Human League...

Burney
03-26-2019, 10:30 AM
Women in music peaked with those two in the Human League...

Nah. Joni Mitchell.

IUFG
03-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Nah. Joni Mitchell.

She's from Canadia, b...

redgunamo
03-26-2019, 10:39 AM
Nonsense, I'm afraid. They've bantered you off. You're looking at it the wrong way. It sounds like in your formative years, it's women that taught you how to be a man. I'll bet you were even present at your kid's birth? :-|

If the bird you've just knocked up believes you find her vile, or merely even anything less than as attractive as ever, if not even more so, she will never, ever forgive you for this betrayal (she believes she is doing you a favour, carrying your child). Which means bairns #2, #3 and so on, you know, an actual family, likely won't happen. In fact, the marriage/partnership is, to all intents and purposes, dead.

Now, the dolly in this situation is vulnerable and needs support and protection so the thing will perhaps last for a bit, but only until she gets her breath back. Then, one way or another, officially or unofficially, there will be a break-up. At the very least an irreparable, spiritual one.

And from there, society and civilisation and all that sort of thing dies.

redgunamo
03-26-2019, 10:44 AM
Yes, it was a strategic error to declare that you would never marry her. Everything from that point is her revenge.

You ought to at least have allowed hope to spring eternal, as the man said, especially if you're actually going to hang around. :-)

Ash
03-26-2019, 10:49 AM

Ha! Ladykillers by Lush is just coming up on my playlist. I bet you think it's about you.

On a more serious note, or chord even - Magnapop, especially their second album (produced by Bob Mould) have a great sound and some good choons. :gromit:

Peter
03-26-2019, 10:55 AM
Ha! Ladykillers by Lush is just coming up on my playlist. I bet you think it's about you.

On a more serious note, or chord even - Magnapop, especially their second album (produced by Bob Mould) have a great sound and some good choons. :gromit:

All I said was that I didn't like Joni Mitchell or Kate bush. And it's true, I don't. When I mentioned the women I did like (Amy wine house, the fleetwood mac with the birds in it, a bit of blondie, maybe even Florence) they went mental.....

At some point I did apparently suggest that I wouldn't stand for women in music but that was after they went after me :)

Peter
03-26-2019, 10:57 AM
Yes, it was a strategic error to declare that you would never marry her. Everything from that point is her revenge.

You ought to at least have allowed hope to spring eternal, as the man said, especially if you're actually going to hang around. :-)

I had good reasons for not getting married.

1. She didn't actually want to
2. We hated each other
3. I didn't want to
4. Money
5. **** that!

redgunamo
03-26-2019, 11:14 AM
Yes. Very good, but the point is, you don't tell her all that. That's how chaps end up getting strangled in their sleep or poisoned, with the bird getting off scot-free.

1. Just so. That's what they all say. It's you that's supposed to want to.
2. Irrelevant, m'lud.
3 See: #1.
4. See: #2
5. You say you were together for ten years so what difference would it make? What difference would it make if it were twenty years? Or forty :shrug:

I had good reasons for not getting married.

1. She didn't actually want to
2. We hated each other
3. I didn't want to
4. Money
5. **** that!

Ash
03-26-2019, 11:14 AM
All I said was that I didn't like Joni Mitchell or Kate bush. And it's true, I don't. When I mentioned the women I did like (Amy wine house, the fleetwood mac with the birds in it, a bit of blondie, maybe even Florence) they went mental.....

At some point I did apparently suggest that I wouldn't stand for women in music but that was after they went after me :)

I never got the appeal of Kate Bush. She gave me the creeps. Weird, spiky dancing, wobbly, shrieky voice and scary eyes. Not into Joni Mitchell either but I don't have a list of reasons. Maybe something about whining about wanting a Mercedes Benz.

When you said you didn't like them did you use diplomatic language about taste or did you say they were shít and anyone who likes them is an idiot?

Sir C
03-26-2019, 11:24 AM
I never got the appeal of Kate Bush. She gave me the creeps. Weird, spiky dancing, wobbly, shrieky voice and scary eyes. Not into Joni Mitchell either but I don't have a list of reasons. Maybe something about whining about wanting a Mercedes Benz.

When you said you didn't like them did you use diplomatic language about taste or did you say they were shít and anyone who likes them is an idiot?

Kate Bush used to wear leotards which gave me a funny feeling in my tummy. One could imagine that one could almost see her noonoo.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 11:28 AM
On a scale of 1-10, how disappointed in me will you be if I buy this instead of a Kamado Joe?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LANDMANN-HUB-TENNESSEE-200-barbecues/dp/B019OV7XG4/ref=dp_ob_title_garden

I'm sorry :-(

I'm getting one of those next month, actually. I rather like the idea of different smokers for different jobs. The Kamado Joe is obviously where one does one's butts, leaving the Landmann free for hot smoking whole salmon.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 11:29 AM
It just seems to me that God’s honest vagina is superbly fit-for-purpose.
The rectum, by contrast, has many flaws when it comes to use as a sexual orifice.

Like you can afford to be choosy. :hehe:

I know you mate. You'd poke it in a hole in a wall if it looked willing. Or at least unable to run away.

IUFG
03-26-2019, 11:34 AM

Yup. Kate Bush :****:
:judge:

edit: FFS even the :****: smiley don't work no more

redgunamo
03-26-2019, 11:45 AM
Got loads of Kate Bush LP's. I think she's terrific. Joni Mitchell too, had a few moments. Notably Hissing of Summer Lawns with Tom Scott of Starsky & Hutch fame. That one is so good, Herbie Hancock did a tribute cover of it.

Burney
03-26-2019, 12:25 PM

That was Janis Joplin.

Burney
03-26-2019, 12:30 PM
Got loads of Kate Bush LP's. I think she's terrific. Joni Mitchell too, had a few moments. Notably Hissing of Summer Lawns with Tom Scott of Starsky & Hutch fame. That one is so good, Herbie Hancock did a tribute cover of it.

Yup. Kate Bush was ace - and fanciable.

Joni Mitchell - despite being a horse-faced Canadian and the Laurel Canyon village bike - produced Blue, Ladies of the Canyon, Court and Spark and The Hissing of Summer Lawns, which represents a vastly more considerable body of work than most of her male contemporaries.

Sir C
03-26-2019, 12:32 PM

Joni Mitchell - despite being a horse-faced Canadian and the Laurel Canyon village bike - produced Blue, Ladies of the Canyon, Court and Spark and The Hissing of Summer Lawns, which represents a vastly more considerable body of work than most of her male contemporaries.

Moose-faced Canadian, surely?

Burney
03-26-2019, 12:37 PM
Moose-faced Canadian, surely?

I suppose so, yes.

You can't blame the whole of Canada for WES, though.

Peter
03-26-2019, 01:10 PM

A little from column A....:)

I started by saying I don't really like either of them. I get why people love it etc..... when pushed further I said Kate bush was too pretentious for me and Joni a bit too whiney.

When they started calling me a sexist and savaging Amy I believe I may have said Joni Mitchell was ****. When they said 'how can you like Dylan and not like Joni Mitchell' I believe I suggested that question didn't make any sense.

Important to note that these two women are very, very good friends of my mine who have known me for years. No matter how reasonable I may have tried to be, they still, you know, know me :)

Fortunately my mate made an insensitive comment about women in general and took a lot of the heat off me. :)

redgunamo
03-27-2019, 08:04 AM
A little harsh on St. Joan, imo. Isn't the whole point about the Swinging 60's and 70's that every bird, everywhere was the village bike?