PDA

View Full Version : What's doing in fvcking Sydney then? Apart from cheap, borderline hooker women

eastgermanautos
03-24-2019, 11:54 PM
of course. I have to bounce down there this week. Feel like I should bust a cap in a few kangaroos while I'm at it.

:-D

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 07:03 AM
You're taking the Mueller report pretty badly then, disappearing off to Australia? :-(

To cheer you up, here's some hounds going to breakfast.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pTGISMEX6YhHSj8PCGjcIlp0x2oDzpEosswJeHHKayc53Vft4o TzH13Y4sBsVDli5K0i2CF-vQ15Z3bfBbgK_Nn49UttjmOV96GvGJoNNgsz25dNhCnyIp5tBA cK6N1ahHUH8jB4SathM8tzuV4R5-J0wdYEcHpC1zGjP5CoqFkHp3VMmdB-PT1UyWJxHad1AWWqKRgyM8PNONO7QWfFwS2pbaoci9_AqVM-g0-XZHVDDyC-sCsMgBtE1ndTFo_Wu_3p22SLUW7NCo-vRh-p-Kw7I3wtCvGO0Jp7B2lkTM_3AaIuKK9vcHOD5kB2K1DsUlIYG1g 4K0-s6sN-XWhdTjU1aJQwOYZX1UKKQlmiODQGoEKxvxQBiZVPjvfM7ByCVF GsWlfgaCLTc1TcLWU7DNWhhIaFI_LZ4jeb1Xm2ggwvwmBZsmyL XaNP_rtzxNz69VmVwGlptZ31s_qvNY6bJy0UWw6r_EWNH4uaR8 ySA-5ocnKPjA7TgiLgynAxh6bznyhph4lkivDqZNE4LWhmllfJ79YS e25ZxHgwwFD1x62Ilk9BoFuLAMhF1_gPwtFPtEabNimzTSqRmt alE2b13DxxQivbSFCzi0PcNGVWin9AD7GNw5XKQ0NGl-D8DimoiuoNoBYYkT0nXymkgv1BH9sx6FC1urbi=w104-h186-no
of course. I have to bounce down there this week. Feel like I should bust a cap in a few kangaroos while I'm at it.

:-D

eastgermanautos
03-25-2019, 07:24 AM
You're taking the Mueller report pretty badly then, disappearing off to Australia? :-(

To cheer you up, here's some hounds going to breakfast.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pTGISMEX6YhHSj8PCGjcIlp0x2oDzpEosswJeHHKayc53Vft4o TzH13Y4sBsVDli5K0i2CF-vQ15Z3bfBbgK_Nn49UttjmOV96GvGJoNNgsz25dNhCnyIp5tBA cK6N1ahHUH8jB4SathM8tzuV4R5-J0wdYEcHpC1zGjP5CoqFkHp3VMmdB-PT1UyWJxHad1AWWqKRgyM8PNONO7QWfFwS2pbaoci9_AqVM-g0-XZHVDDyC-sCsMgBtE1ndTFo_Wu_3p22SLUW7NCo-vRh-p-Kw7I3wtCvGO0Jp7B2lkTM_3AaIuKK9vcHOD5kB2K1DsUlIYG1g 4K0-s6sN-XWhdTjU1aJQwOYZX1UKKQlmiODQGoEKxvxQBiZVPjvfM7ByCVF GsWlfgaCLTc1TcLWU7DNWhhIaFI_LZ4jeb1Xm2ggwvwmBZsmyL XaNP_rtzxNz69VmVwGlptZ31s_qvNY6bJy0UWw6r_EWNH4uaR8 ySA-5ocnKPjA7TgiLgynAxh6bznyhph4lkivDqZNE4LWhmllfJ79YS e25ZxHgwwFD1x62Ilk9BoFuLAMhF1_gPwtFPtEabNimzTSqRmt alE2b13DxxQivbSFCzi0PcNGVWin9AD7GNw5XKQ0NGl-D8DimoiuoNoBYYkT0nXymkgv1BH9sx6FC1urbi=w104-h186-no

The Mueller Report is not great. Not great at all. :-)

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 07:54 AM
A million miles better than the alternative though, that the President of the United States is actually a Russian spy?

The Mueller Report is not great. Not great at all. :-)

Burney
03-25-2019, 09:13 AM
A million miles better than the alternative though, that the President of the United States is actually a Russian spy?

The lack of contrition by the lunatics who've been peddling this drivel for two years is pretty breathtaking.

Ash
03-25-2019, 09:48 AM

Ridicules, isn't it? Of course the meej, dems and spooks who have been banging the drum will in no way be held to account. Their careers will continue unharmed. After all, if John Bolton and Elliot Abrams can still get top jobs after what they've done in the past ... (yeah, I know they're your pals).

eastgermanautos
03-25-2019, 09:49 AM

It's miles better than stating the fact. If he were, we would not wish to admit it. There is the possibility that he is and that we are simply refusing to acknowledge the fact. That the powers that be consider it too damaging to the nation.

In other words, that there are some rabbit holes one does not want to go down.

Burney
03-25-2019, 09:58 AM
It's miles better than stating the fact. If he were, we would not wish to admit it. There is the possibility that he is and that we are simply refusing to acknowledge the fact. That the powers that be consider it too damaging to the nation.

:hehe: So, when your conspiracy theory is fatally undermined, rather than accept you were wrong, you're choosing to double down and blame an even larger, more nebulous and all-encompassing conspiracy theory?

You realise it's a short step from there to aliens and lizard people, right? :hehe:

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 10:04 AM
Understandable though, imo. For them, this is a death match. Politics, media, financial services, lobbying; you name it. They've all fallen into the FBI/Trump/Russia honey-trap and the evidence is all in.

Wouldn't be surprised to hear from this forgotten fellow soon ..

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2018/03/29/AP_17263683279563_c0-348-5400-3496_s885x516.jpg?e729931183d6e618165e7a2205d8ef8b 6ce837e3

The lack of contrition by the lunatics who've been peddling this drivel for two years is pretty breathtaking.

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 10:06 AM
I reckon if you think this is damaging, you ain't seen nothin' yet :-) #LockHerUp

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-25-2019, 10:11 AM
Ridicules, isn't it? Of course the meej, dems and spooks who have been banging the drum will in no way be held to account. Their careers will continue unharmed. After all, if John Bolton and Elliot Abrams can still get top jobs after what they've done in the past ... (yeah, I know they're your pals).

I half expected The Trumpnado to bellow "fake news!" anyway :-)

WES
03-25-2019, 10:17 AM

Why would there be the need for contrition? The report makes it clear that the Russians did interfere in the election and while there was some superficial evidence to indicate that there may be ties to Trump, when it was investigated in more detail there was no evidence that a crime had been committed.

If governments weren't capable of this sort of investigation I'd be more concerned. :shrug:

Ash
03-25-2019, 10:18 AM

Oi! Eastie! Watch my lips.

"THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!"

The DNC wasn't hacked, it was leaked. The file transfer times were too fast for an internet connection from eastern europe, and no-one was allowed to look at the server except Crowdstrike who have a Ukrainian nationalist agenda. The real election theft was Killary stealing the primaries from Sanders, who all polls say would have beaten Trump. The facebook ads of puppies from a clickbait farm in Leningrad had nothing to do with your election.

Now, I have an idea for a brilliant and original sci-fi / horror film. Who should I speak to?

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 10:23 AM
It's whataboutery, of course, but the fact is Russians are always trying to meddle in everyone's elections; this was nothing unusual, nothing special, except for the attempted soft coup aspect.

Why would there be the need for contrition? The report makes it clear that the Russians did interfere in the election and while there was some superficial evidence to indicate that there may be ties to Trump, when it was investigated in more detail there was no evidence that a crime had been committed.

If governments weren't capable of this sort of investigation I'd be more concerned. :shrug:

WES
03-25-2019, 10:28 AM
It's whataboutery, of course, but the fact is Russians are always trying to meddle in everyone's elections; this was nothing unusual, nothing special, except for the attempted soft coup aspect.

Oh quite, and the fact that the beneficiary of their meddling is so reviled (possibly because he comes across as so utterly immoral) by the opposition that they couldn't let it lie, they couldn't pass up the chance that there might have actually been something there.

Sadly for them, the Donald is both immoral and street wise - this is precisely the sort of thing he can get away with.

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 10:36 AM
It's more than that. He is a genuine existential threat to them precisely because he knows where all the bodies are buried. So to speak.

Do you think he's more immoral than Hillary Clinton, electorally?

Oh quite, and the fact that the beneficiary of their meddling is so reviled (possibly because he comes across as so utterly immoral) by the opposition that they couldn't let it lie, they couldn't pass up the chance that there might have actually been something there.

Sadly for them, the Donald is both immoral and street wise - this is precisely the sort of thing he can get away with.

Ash
03-25-2019, 10:38 AM
Do you think he's more immoral than Hillary Clinton, electorally?

"If that motherfùcker wins, we all hang from nooses!" she is supposed to have said.

redgunamo
03-25-2019, 12:15 PM
This is rather good too, as it was Mueller who took down the original version, way back when.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D2ecPM8VAAAxgKy.jpg:large

"If that motherfùcker wins, we all hang from nooses!" she is supposed to have said.

eastgermanautos
03-25-2019, 01:18 PM
:hehe: So, when your conspiracy theory is fatally undermined, rather than accept you were wrong, you're choosing to double down and blame an even larger, more nebulous and all-encompassing conspiracy theory?

You realise it's a short step from there to aliens and lizard people, right? :hehe:

Basically. :-)

eastgermanautos
03-25-2019, 05:40 PM
Oi! Eastie! Watch my lips.

"THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!"

The DNC wasn't hacked, it was leaked. The file transfer times were too fast for an internet connection from eastern europe, and no-one was allowed to look at the server except Crowdstrike who have a Ukrainian nationalist agenda. The real election theft was Killary stealing the primaries from Sanders, who all polls say would have beaten Trump. The facebook ads of puppies from a clickbait farm in Leningrad had nothing to do with your election.

Now, I have an idea for a brilliant and original sci-fi / horror film. Who should I speak to?

You talk to me, my friend. You talk to me. :-) I got yer sci fi right here. Quantum Wolf, time-traveling werewolves.

But yours sounds good too.

Ash
03-25-2019, 06:06 PM
You talk to me, my friend. You talk to me. :-) I got yer sci fi right here. Quantum Wolf, time-traveling werewolves.

But yours sounds good too.

But you'll steal it. Like anyone else I speak to. :shrug: I guess that fillum will never be made.

eastgermanautos
03-25-2019, 06:27 PM
But you'll steal it. Like anyone else I speak to. :shrug: I guess that fillum will never be made.

I've stolen it already, Ash. I stole it even before you woke up this morning ;-)

[More seriously, you can protect your idea by registering it with the Writers Guild of America. Or Writers Guilde of Ye Olde England, or whatever. And whatever the truth about people ripping of your sh!t, you have to get in there. No option. Kind of like that scene in Braveheart. Yeah, they were some tough basterds out there on the heath in their kilts. But at a certain point, one of them was like, you know what, we have to go in and fight the British fvcks. We have to go in there. Tho it meant their deaths!]