PDA

View Full Version : You *******, sc

PSRB
03-22-2019, 03:10 PM
Now going to have to get one of these bloody expensive BBQ's and clearly most of the accessories :-\

Sir C
03-22-2019, 03:23 PM
Now going to have to get one of these bloody expensive BBQ's and clearly most of the accessories :-\

Hurrah! You’ll love it, p!

PSRB
03-22-2019, 03:26 PM
Hurrah! You’ll love it, p!

Any recipe recommendations? Also, why did you get the Kamado Joe and not the Big Green Egg?

Burney
03-22-2019, 03:28 PM

It will now pìss with rain all summer and it will be all your fault, you jinxing fùcker. :-(

PSRB
03-22-2019, 03:29 PM
It will now pìss with rain all summer and it will be all your fault, you jinxing fùcker. :-(

I'm already budgeting for buying an Awning

IUFG
03-22-2019, 03:33 PM

Duh!

He's in Manchester.

A fine drizzle is as good as it gets in Summer...

PSRB
03-22-2019, 03:35 PM
Duh!

He's in Manchester.

A fine drizzle is as good as it gets in Summer...

:nod: Everyone was raving last summer about how great the weather was, we had 4 weeks of sunshine and that was it.

Maravilloso Marvo
03-22-2019, 03:56 PM
I thought you were praising the gas bbq?

That is quite the turnaround. I have gone to charcoal myself but not gone beyond my Weber as of yet.

PSRB
03-22-2019, 04:05 PM
I thought you were praising the gas bbq?

That is quite the turnaround. I have gone to charcoal myself but not gone beyond my Weber as of yet.

I'll keep the gas one for a quick get home from work of a nice evening and bung a few burgers on. The charcoal one will be for planned operations

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-22-2019, 04:17 PM

Don't do it p. You'll spend a small fortune, come gallumphing on here expecting Sir C's validation and he'll just be all sort of "meh! - they are so, like, yesterday man - cheap Homebase Weber imitations are the way forward now".

Burney
03-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Don't do it p. You'll spend a small fortune, come gallumphing on here expecting Sir C's validation and he'll just be all sort of "meh! - they are so, like, yesterday man - cheap Homebase Weber imitations are the way forward now".

Are you calling Sir C a barbecue hipster, h?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-22-2019, 04:49 PM
Are you calling Sir C a barbecue hipster, h?

I'd say more a feckless dilettante b

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-22-2019, 04:50 PM
I'll keep the gas one for a quick get home from work of a nice evening and bung a few burgers on. The charcoal one will be for planned operations

Disappointed ... saw the subject line "I'll keep the gas one for ..... " and expected to see Monty

PSRB
03-25-2019, 09:08 AM

In fairness, I've taken the weekend as a cooling off period and realised, I need a new kitchen 1st!

Pokster
03-25-2019, 09:45 AM

So says the top jinxing ****er