PDA

View Full Version : Err, without wishing to get all grown-up, has anyone noticed the latest German PMI?

Burney
03-22-2019, 02:42 PM
Fùcking :yikes:

IUFG
03-22-2019, 02:46 PM

Ooooh! is that a slowing of the mighty Germany's economy into recession?

that's the EU fúcked then...

Sir C
03-22-2019, 02:46 PM
fùcking :yikes:

wotsit even mean b?

Burney
03-22-2019, 02:56 PM
wotsit even mean b?

You know better than I that it means that the supply chain spending of the manufacturing powerhouse of Europe is dropping off a cliff, reflecting the fact that they’ve been in effective recession for a while now.

The Hannover Fair might be interesting the week after next. :hehe:

Sir C
03-22-2019, 02:58 PM
You know better than I that it means that the supply chain spending of the manufacturing powerhouse of Europe is dropping off a cliff, reflecting the fact that they’ve been in effective recession for a while now.

The Hannover Fair might be interesting the week after next. :hehe:

Fúck them. Fúck all of them.

Burney
03-22-2019, 03:00 PM
Fúck them. Fúck all of them.

Oh, quite. Still, we can all rest easy in the knowledge that Germans always react well to an economic downtur...oh. :-(

Sir C
03-22-2019, 03:06 PM
Oh, quite. Still, we can all rest easy in the knowledge that Germans always react well to an economic downtur...oh. :-(

:shrug: We're overdue a decent war.

Chief Arrowhead
03-22-2019, 03:38 PM

Watch their next move to be to raise taxes. then welcome 3 million more migrants to distract.

Japan's 10 year yield went negative today as well.

Repo rates suggest the market is pricing in two US Fed rate cuts this year, after they stupidly raised rates all last year, including the idiotic December raise.

Burney
03-22-2019, 03:52 PM
Watch their next move to be to raise taxes. then welcome 3 million more migrants to distract.

Japan's 10 year yield went negative today as well.

I hardly see that an influx of millions of people who will be net recipients of state aid and add not one single penny to the tax coffers would exactly distract from an economic downturn, chief.

redgunamo
03-22-2019, 04:41 PM
Oh, in Germany it will. Because Godwin.

I hardly see that an influx of millions of people who will be net recipients of state aid and add not one single penny to the tax coffers would exactly distract from an economic downturn, chief.

Chief Arrowhead
03-22-2019, 04:43 PM

You might be right, but my little insertion of the migrants seems to have distracted you from the rest of the post about the economic downturn. So it just might work. Maybe this time they can get the migrants from Norway and instruct them to commence raping and pillaging. VIKINGS SACK HAMBURG!

Burney
03-22-2019, 04:48 PM
You might be right, but my little insertion of the migrants seems to have distracted you from the rest of the post about the economic downturn. So it just might work. Maybe this time they can get the migrants from Norway and instruct them to commence raping and pillaging. VIKINGS SACK HAMBURG!

It's a handy strategy, chief. I applaud you.

Am I right in saying Japanese bond have been looking pretty terrible for quite a long time?