PDA

View Full Version : Neil 'Razor' Ruddock.

Sir C
03-20-2019, 11:06 AM
He's going to have a clutcher, and it will be entirely self-inflicted.

Just how stupid is Neil 'Razor' Ruddock?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-20-2019, 11:14 AM

Serves him right. The only true Razor is the Romford Pele. Should have come up with his own name. Maybe Nelly?

WES
03-20-2019, 11:16 AM

Very. However after having watched that I came away with the view that if I wanted a night on the lagers and a laugh, Razor would be at the top of the list from that lot. :nod:

Sir C
03-20-2019, 11:28 AM
Very. However after having watched that I came away with the view that if I wanted a night on the lagers and a laugh, Razor would be at the top of the list from that lot. :nod:

Merse would be your man, surely? You'd get 20 pints of lager, bet the mortgage on two flies walking up a wall and several grams of gak before Merse collapsed into floods of tears and indulged in a nervy b in the gutter. What a night out!

WES
03-20-2019, 11:35 AM
Merse would be your man, surely? You'd get 20 pints of lager, bet the mortgage on two flies walking up a wall and several grams of gak before Merse collapsed into floods of tears and indulged in a nervy b in the gutter. What a night out!

:hehe: well, yes, if I wanted to feel better about myself Merse would be the obvious choice.

Razor - utter c*nt that he was on the pitch (especially to Patrick) - came across as the life of the party off of it, I thought.

Seaman's not done badly in the fit bird stakes. Must have been losing the ponytail.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-20-2019, 12:20 PM
WES "Seaman's not done badly in the fit bird stakes. Must have been losing the ponytail."

He's on his third wife now
:yikes:
Keeps walking out on them :-(

Ash
03-20-2019, 01:03 PM
WES "Seaman's not done badly in the fit bird stakes. Must have been losing the ponytail."

He's on his third wife now
:yikes:
Keeps walking out on them :-(

So from his wives' point-of-view he wasn't much of a keeper.

Luis Anaconda
03-20-2019, 01:07 PM
So from his wives' point-of-view he wasn't much of a keeper.

Nice shooting, a

Just Trent
03-20-2019, 02:25 PM

I’m amazed he didn’t have one whilst he was still playing in the premiership. No stranger to a fry up.