PDA

View Full Version : Well are we actually leaving on the 29th or not? Some of the tabloids last week were

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-18-2019, 01:13 PM
fulminating about betrayal and cowardice so I'd assumed the extension was a cert. Now they're saying the 29th is still possible :shrug:

And does the term 'meaningful' categorize a vote in any legal sense or are we just making stuff up as we go along - which we are rather good at.

Pokster
03-18-2019, 01:20 PM
fulminating about betrayal and cowardice so I'd assumed the extension was a cert. Now they're saying the 29th is still possible :shrug:

And does the term 'meaningful' categorize a vote in any legal sense or are we just making stuff up as we go along - which we are rather good at.

berni and Monty will soon be here to tell you exactly what will happen and how they predicted it some time ago zzzz

Ash
03-18-2019, 01:27 PM

This week parliament is going to take a 'meaningful' vote to have better weather.