PDA

View Full Version : Ayyyytheeengweeurrrhabmorurrpossecionweedeeboll

Burney
03-14-2019, 10:26 PM
Fùckssake. :-(

redgunamo
03-14-2019, 10:29 PM
You finally feel my pain of the past two and-a-bit decades. Good :-)

Burney
03-14-2019, 10:33 PM
You finally feel my pain of the past two and-a-bit decades. Good :-)

Rubbish. It was charming when AW did it. FACT.

IUFG
03-14-2019, 10:35 PM

Emery has delivered victory and progression where Wenger might have given us glorious defeat.

Leave off him, b.

Until May...

redgunamo
03-14-2019, 10:36 PM
Foreigners annihilating the Queen's English is never charming. Ever.

Especially French foreigners.

Rubbish. It was charming when AW did it. FACT.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-15-2019, 10:05 AM
Foreigners annihilating the Queen's English is never charming. Ever.

Especially French foreigners.

AW may have spoken with a pidgin grammar but the words were at least conprehensible. Not so with Dick.

Just to be clear - excellent performance last night. The last two games have been perfect. Almost like playing all 4 of our top attacking talents makes us play more exciting footie.

Luis Anaconda
03-15-2019, 10:22 AM
AW may have spoken with a pidgin grammar but the words were at least conprehensible. Not so with Dick.

Just to be clear - excellent performance last night. The last two games have been perfect. Almost like playing all 4 of our top attacking talents makes us play more exciting footie.
Almost like playing three at the back –* which you have been highly critical of – gives the freedom to do that ;)

03-15-2019, 10:34 AM
Almost like playing three at the back –* which you have been highly critical of – gives the freedom to do that ;)

I'll give you that. Also, I know he played last night, but when we have a back 3 of Kos, Papa and Nacho, it means Mustafi isn't there to fück it up.

Next season we'll have Holding and hopefully CC back, so Mustafi's down to sixth choice even if we can't find a pub side to take him off our hands.

However, until the last few games, when playing 3 at the back, he only played with one forward in a 3-4-3, and didn't play at least one of Ozil and Rambo, often playing neither.

You might remember my issue was not playing the sexy players. As for the defence, it didn't seem to matter how many we played alongside Mustafi, he'd bügger it up at least once a game, so I just hoped we'd out-score them.

If we get young Rob and Callum back, we actually have a decent set of options at CH with all fit, esp with Nacho-Kola allowing tactical formation changes.

What happened to the young Bubble from last season? He can't be any worse than Mustafi, can he?

Luis Anaconda
03-15-2019, 10:40 AM
I'll give you that. Also, I know he played last night, but when we have a back 3 of Kos, Papa and Nacho, it means Mustafi isn't there to fück it up.

Next season we'll have Holding and hopefully CC back, so Mustafi's down to sixth choice even if we can't find a pub side to take him off our hands.

However, until the last few games, when playing 3 at the back, he only played with one forward in a 3-4-3, and didn't play at least one of Ozil and Rambo, often playing neither.

You might remember my issue was not playing the sexy players. As for the defence, it didn't seem to matter how many we played alongside Mustafi, he'd bügger it up at least once a game, so I just hoped we'd out-score them.

If we get young Rob and Callum back, we actually have a decent set of options at CH with all fit, esp with Nacho-Kola allowing tactical formation changes.

What happened to the young Bubble from last season? He can't be any worse than Mustafi, can he?

Been injured for most of the season - back now

Billy Goat Sverige
03-15-2019, 10:52 AM

Chambers will be sold. Not good enough for us but has done enough on loan that we'd get a decent fee for him from a midtable club. Monchi will get rid of him to reinvest in the squad.

03-15-2019, 10:58 AM
Been injured for most of the season - back now

Excellent. Let's give him a go instead of Mustafi. Even last night, the only problem we had came from a Mustafi fück up.

I know the Bubbe cocked up, but that was after 3 games. Which makes him 3x better than Squadron.

Luis Anaconda
03-15-2019, 10:59 AM
Chambers will be sold. Not good enough for us but has done enough on loan that we'd get a decent fee for him from a midtable club. Monchi will get rid of him to reinvest in the squad.

Definitely - think he's done well in that central midfield role and will get a chance somewhere else

03-15-2019, 11:02 AM

I'd rather keep Chambers and get rid of Mustafi. Chambers is fine as a 5-6th choice CH. Mustafi isn't.

I mean, he must have some talent to win the WC, but I just think his confidence is shot with us. Still, if we get rid of both and buy another CH of Papa Sok's level, I'll be happy.

Would like a younger one, though, so we don't have to go through this every 3-4 years. How long have we had Kos for? Great signing. All the fückwits on here calling him Laurent Ligue Deux, ffs. Best CH since the Invincibles.

03-15-2019, 11:06 AM
Definitely - think he's done well in that central midfield role and will get a chance somewhere else

Are they playing him as a DM? He always said he thought that would be his best position long term.

Also, it's great to have a DM who can also play CH in a team. Gilberto, Song etc. Get a sending off and you just drop him back. Helpful at corners, too.

Hope he does well. I always liked the lad. Pity it's not for us.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-15-2019, 11:08 AM
I'd rather keep Chambers and get rid of Mustafi. Chambers is fine as a 5-6th choice CH. Mustafi isn't.

I mean, he must have some talent to win the WC, but I just think his confidence is shot with us. Still, if we get rid of both and buy another CH of Papa Sok's level, I'll be happy.

Would like a younger one, though, so we don't have to go through this every 3-4 years. How long have we had Kos for? Great signing. All the fückwits on here calling him Laurent Ligue Deux, ffs. Best CH since the Invincibles.

I imagine Chambers and Mustafi will be sold and the money put towards a better centre back. If Koscielny is willing to see out his contract he'll probably be 4th choice next year with Holding and Sokratis ahead of him plus a new signing. The other Greek will be 5th choice.

03-15-2019, 11:31 AM
I imagine Chambers and Mustafi will be sold and the money put towards a better centre back. If Koscielny is willing to see out his contract he'll probably be 4th choice next year with Holding and Sokratis ahead of him plus a new signing. The other Greek will be 5th choice.

Firstly, I still Kos is the best we've got. How long his body and pace remain at this level, I dunno. I'd wouldn't surprise me if it does drop next season as you suggest.

But he could last for another year or two. Think TA in '02 and MK in '04.

Also, if we're gonna play 3 at the back, we need at least 6 CHs. Though we have that with Nacho.

I'd rather bring CC back and spunk the cash of filling the huge, Rambo shaped hole in MF.

Billy Goat Sverige
03-15-2019, 11:35 AM
Firstly, I still Kos is the best we've got. How long his body and pace remain at this level, I dunno. I'd wouldn't surprise me if it does drop next season as you suggest.

But he could last for another year or two. Think TA in '02 and MK in '04.

Also, if we're gonna play 3 at the back, we need at least 6 CHs. Though we have that with Nacho.

I'd rather bring CC back and spunk the cash of filling the huge, Rambo shaped hole in MF.

I think he only plays 3 at the back because of the lack of natural wingers in the squad and not really having a left back like Bellerin (also because Bellerin is injured).

03-15-2019, 11:53 AM
I think he only plays 3 at the back because of the lack of natural wingers in the squad and not really having a left back like Bellerin (also because Bellerin is injured).

Nacho's an excellent LB. I think it's more about having no wide forwards. 4-3-3 is fine, but playing with a no.10 behind two strikers (to use our best players) means that we only have one wide man on each side and therefore need the 3rd defender to stop us getting overrun by 2 on 1s when they attack us down the flanks.

But it worked last night - all our goals invloved a wing back and we never got over run down the flanks (except when we Mustafied it up.)