PDA

View Full Version : Bayern looked like an aged team in urgent need of rebuilding last night.

Sir C
03-14-2019, 12:53 PM
Which is odd, because at Anfield they looked streetwise, skilled and efficient.

Shows how much I know. Fúck nothing.

Ash
03-14-2019, 01:01 PM
A couple of nice goals in the Norwich v Hull game last night. The one where the bloke who took it off the defenders foot with his head and then got on the end of the move to tap it in was sweet, I thought.

Who were Bayern playing? Remember the good old days when we used to get thrashed by them every year? :cloud9:

redgunamo
03-14-2019, 01:05 PM
:rubchin: Or do I mean Norwich?

Certainly Hull anyway.

A couple of nice goals in the Norwich v Hull game last night. The one where the bloke who took it off the defenders foot with his head and then got on the end of the move to tap it in was sweet, I thought.

Who were Bayern playing? Remember the good old days when we used to get thrashed by them every year? :cloud9:

IUFG
03-14-2019, 01:07 PM
Shows how much I know. Fúck nothing.

Explains your unwavering support for Arsene, though. ;-)

Here you go, sc. A reminder of what we are missing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSMItFyg7a4

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:11 PM
Explains your unwavering support for Arsene, though. ;-)

Here you go, sc. A reminder of what we are missing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSMItFyg7a4

Meh. 1 up early, denied a clear penalty, at 2-0 you know they'd have been rocking. UEFA couldn't allow their golden boys to be dumped out so the referee was instructed to send Koscielny off.

Corruption, i. Nothing Arsene could do about corruption.

Ash
03-14-2019, 01:13 PM
Corruption, i. Nothing Arsene could do about corruption.

Riley klaxon!

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:13 PM

Liverpool got all excited about beating Bayern in Munich.

We've been there, done that and got slaughtered with la afterwards :shrug:

Ash
03-14-2019, 01:15 PM

I see. Presumably Tottenham are out of that competition by now. Who knocked them out?

Luis Anaconda
03-14-2019, 01:18 PM

Happy days. Bayern really were shocking in the second half particularly. Club of their size and stature and they only have on centre forward on their books (and his inner ear problem was particularly bad last night - could hardly stand up at all)

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:19 PM
I see. Presumably Tottenham are out of that competition by now. Who knocked them out?

Tottenham could well win it. I can't imagine they'd be particularly scared of this current Barcelona team. Our only hope is Citeh.

IUFG
03-14-2019, 01:21 PM
Riley klaxon!

:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:22 PM
Happy days. Bayern really were shocking in the second half particularly. Club of their size and stature and they only have on centre forward on their books (and his inner ear problem was particularly bad last night - could hardly stand up at all)

I remember specifically deciding not to start drinking early in the morning. I was determined not to end up drinking for 16 hours straight.

By 10:30 a.m. I was sitting with HomerJ enjoying my first MaB :-(

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:22 PM
:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM747L9Wf8M

For the love of God man what is wrong with you?

Ash
03-14-2019, 01:24 PM
Tottenham could well win it.

Oh dear. I'm not sure I'd stand up to that prospect very well. Possibly time for a new hobby, in fact.

IUFG

when someone utters his name, self flagellation by video is the only therapy... :-(

Ash

It's his job here to post that. :shrug:

IUFG
Oh dear. I'm not sure I'd stand up to that prospect very well. Possibly time for a new hobby, in fact.

They won't...

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:28 PM
They won't...

Who are they going to draw tro make you think, 'phew, well at least they're out...'?

They'd do Barca, Manyoo, Porto, Ajax or Juve. Mark my words.

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:28 PM
It's his job here to post that. :shrug:

Yes, I know, but it discombobulates me for hours :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-14-2019, 01:40 PM

Well if they do win it, before Arsenal!, the blame lies squarely with you know who. I cannot even bring myself to say the old tit's name.

Having seen Kommander Klopp lead his troops to a glorious victory in the very citadel of the square-heads, I am rancorous that we were prevented from securing his services because the SOFC clung to his position like a limpet.

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Well if they do win it, before Arsenal!, the blame lies squarely with you know who. I cannot even bring myself to say the old tit's name.

Having seen Kommander Klopp lead his troops to a glorious victory in the very citadel of the square-heads, I am rancorous that we were prevented from securing his services because the SOFC clung to his position like a limpet.

You would have us led by a box-headed sauerkraut muncher? For shame. THEY BOMBED OUR CHIPPY!

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-14-2019, 01:50 PM
You would have us led by a box-headed sauerkraut muncher? For shame. THEY BOMBED OUR CHIPPY!

Come now c. Jurgen is neues deutsch. He has a kind and joyful face and would hide the likes of Monty in his kellar til all danger had passed - or until he tired of Monty's incessant yapping.

Sir C
03-14-2019, 01:59 PM
Come now c. Jurgen is neues deutsch. He has a kind and joyful face and would hide the likes of Monty in his kellar til all danger had passed - or until he tired of Monty's incessant yapping.

Have you seen his hampsteads? He looks like Red Rum with a good dental plan.

I don't trust 'em h. Thatch knew the score, she was against them unifying and becoming too strong again... Oh, and look what's happened, we're getting firmly boned in the árse by Fuhrerihn Merkel and her French Nazi acolytes.

Burney
03-14-2019, 03:04 PM

Nope. Those fùckers’ application for readmission to the human race is still pending.

Sir Humphrey knew (1.00-approx 1.30)

https://youtu.be/rvYuoWyk8iU

PSRB
03-14-2019, 03:33 PM
Tottenham could well win it. I can't imagine they'd be particularly scared of this current Barcelona team. Our only hope is Citeh.

Citeh could very well do the quadruple