The cuńts....

barrybueno
03-13-2019, 10:12 PM
The cuńts....

You can never rely on Bayern up against English scum :-(

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-13-2019, 10:31 PM
You can never rely on Bayern up against English scum :-(

The old Gas 'em 'n Burn 'Ems go a bit milky around the British Bulldog b. We've given them a couple of good spankings in the last two world wars mate. We're just plain harder than they are.

barrybueno
03-13-2019, 10:38 PM
The old Gas 'em 'n Burn 'Ems go a bit milky around the British Bulldog b. We've given them a couple of good spankings in the last two world wars mate. We're just plain harder than they are.

We didn't really win tho H did we? More like two draws tbh and we were at home on both occasions...

Sorry to piss on your parade an all that :hide:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-13-2019, 10:49 PM
We didn't really win tho H did we? More like two draws tbh and we were at home on both occasions...

Sorry to piss on your parade an all that :hide:

The only thing you're pissin on is your own shoes ya feckin hobo. We murdered the cabbage scoffing ****s both times and don't give me any of that "couldn't have done it without the yanks" shít either. They waited til we'd broken the back of it and tooled up for the beer and the fanny.

barrybueno
03-13-2019, 11:02 PM
The only thing you're pissin on is your own shoes ya feckin hobo. We murdered the cabbage scoffing ****s both times and don't give me any of that "couldn't have done it without the yanks" shít either. They waited til we'd broken the back of it and tooled up for the beer and the fanny.

:hehe: Gotta admit that 5 billion dollars came in a bit handy, probably brought the end forward a few months :thumbup:

bbrian
03-14-2019, 01:07 AM

Beer and the fanny H? ....just think of how many yankee rednecks stuck it up your moms hairy box !! ....ever taking an Ancestry dna test Herb?? You might be part septic

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-14-2019, 08:38 AM
Beer and the fanny H? ....just think of how many yankee rednecks stuck it up your moms hairy box !! ....ever taking an Ancestry dna test Herb?? You might be part septic

I require no such test bb. The purity of my bulldog blood is irrefutable.

redgunamo
03-14-2019, 08:59 AM
Those things are a complete con anyway, a clever way for The Man to collect data on people he may feel the need to keep an eye on.

Notice that zee Cherman medical authorities have put out calls for blood and organ donors "of recent migrant, Middle-eastern and North African descent", as apparently they don't have enough of these necessaries in stock to deal with the upturn in demand.

An attempt to bolt the stable door after the horse has bolted, maybe, but having allowed countless undesirables, and potential undesirables, not to mention the families and acquaintances of countless undesirables and potential undesirables, in, it makes sense to try to keep tabs on them somehow.

And, of course, eventually everyone else will be caught up in it too. Anyway, to the extent we haven't all been already :-\

I require no such test bb. The purity of my bulldog blood is irrefutable.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-14-2019, 09:10 AM
Those things are a complete con anyway, a clever way for The Man to collect data on people he may feel the need to keep an eye on.

Men such as we red, men of honour, fighting men - we know instinctively the blood that courses through our veins.

We feel it when we first espy those sacred white cliffs on a channel crossing home. The manly tear that threatens to escape our eye at the mere sight of the Jack billowing in the wind. Our love of soggy chips from the chip shop .. that sort of thing.

IUFG
03-14-2019, 09:17 AM
Men such as we red, men of honour, fighting men - we know instinctively the blood that courses through our veins.

We feel it when we first espy those sacred white cliffs on a channel crossing home. The manly tear that threatens to escape our eye at the mere sight of the Jack billowing in the wind. Our love of soggy chips from the chip shop .. that sort of thing.

Forza Juve (or Ajax) imo