PDA

View Full Version : So May's latest deal about to be voted on, who wants to take a punt

WES
03-12-2019, 10:21 AM
on the outcome?

I'm betting that it doesn't get through but that it will before March 29.

I have no intellectual basis for this view whatsoever, in case you were wondering.

Pokster
03-12-2019, 10:24 AM
on the outcome?

I have no intellectual basis for this view whatsoever, in case you were wondering.

You do realise that you have probably caused Monty and Berni to now take over this thread, and repeat post after post from the last few months about how they know more than each other on the subject etc etc

Ash
03-12-2019, 10:24 AM
I dunno WES, but its as well that someone started a new thread because I sure wasn't going to be clicking on Herbs' one down below again while at work. Blimey, we know he's got a potty mouth but in the evening after a couple of tinnies ....

HomerJ
03-12-2019, 11:27 AM
Given Cox's statement just now not a hope of it going through

IUFG
03-12-2019, 11:30 AM

Well, it appears to based on the same sort of Berni political logic of "Fúck knows"

Billy Goat Sverige
03-12-2019, 11:35 AM
It won't go through, they'll vote for an extension and people will continue to be bored ****less having to endure the thing for another few months.

Monty92
03-12-2019, 11:35 AM
on the outcome?

The DUP seem to have confirmed they ain't voting for the deal tonight, so it's game over - until the next vote anyway.