PDA

View Full Version : Aboomerang’s Tottenham penalty learnings vs United....

Tony C
03-11-2019, 07:30 PM
https://i.redd.it/fq7oq6ruxgl21.jpg

Excellent from Matalan Niles :thumbup:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-11-2019, 10:01 PM
There's three things to love in that pic.

Abba-bubba-boom-boom really didn't look at that ball - thought he was bull****ting

Maitland-Niles at stage right has both hands Around Rashford's torso just to make sure he can't sprint away if the ball gets distributed upfield quickly - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

Mezut the Turk is already launching forward to pick up the keepers parry - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

Good percentage covering moves by M-N and Mezut. I still wouldn't let Boom-boom anywhere near a pelanty ever again.

barrybueno
03-11-2019, 10:19 PM
There's three things to love in that pic.

Abba-bubba-boom-boom really didn't look at that ball - thought he was bull****ting

Maitland-Niles at stage right has both hands Around Rashford's torso just to make sure he can't sprint away if the ball gets distributed upfield quickly - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

Mezut the Turk is already launching forward to pick up the keepers parry - highly likely with this particular pen taker.

Good percentage covering moves by M-N and Mezut. I still wouldn't let Boom-boom anywhere near a pelanty ever again.

I've just read his pelanty success rate is 75%! How incredibly fúcking wánk is that? :shakehead:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-11-2019, 10:29 PM
I've just read his pelanty success rate is 75%! How incredibly fúcking wánk is that? :shakehead:

That, my dear BB, is as wánk as a dirty wánk stain in a wánking den .. I'll bet you have a wánking den don'cha mate.

barrybueno
03-11-2019, 10:33 PM
That, my dear BB, is as wánk as a dirty wánk stain in a wánking den .. I'll bet you have a wánking den don'cha mate.

Indeedy, it's called my flat :-D

Tony C
03-12-2019, 07:36 AM
I remember this one from him to cost Gabon the African Nations Cup

Same style even though they was over a decade ago

https://youtu.be/RpW4Neh0pT8

PSRB
03-12-2019, 09:27 AM

Now 17 from 24, which is nowhere near good enough.

IUFG
03-12-2019, 09:54 AM
https://i.redd.it/fq7oq6ruxgl21.jpg

Excellent from Matalan Niles :thumbup:

Learning is a singular word, t.

learnings - is fúcking made up. Check yo'self...

Just Trent
03-12-2019, 10:08 AM
I remember this one from him to cost Gabon the African Nations Cup

Same style even though they was over a decade ago

https://youtu.be/RpW4Neh0pT8

Please, never let him take one for Arsenal again. The bloke is a penalty taking Hindenburg.

redgunamo
03-12-2019, 10:11 AM
Maybe. But, as our leading striker, it's his prerogative. It's in the lores.

Please, never let him take one for Arsenal again. The bloke is a penalty taking Hindenburg.

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
03-12-2019, 10:12 AM
I think ironically Togo had a 100% pen record for us. Similar to how we had a 100% clean sheet record when Cygan and Stepanovs played together.

Ash
03-12-2019, 10:26 AM
I think ironically Togo had a 100% pen record for us. Similar to how we had a 100% clean sheet record when Cygan and Stepanovs played together.

My word. How many did they play together? Or as they say these days, what was the sample size?

Just Trent
03-12-2019, 10:31 AM
Maybe. But, as our leading striker, it's his prerogative. It's in the lores.

I agree in principle. After all, there is something very wrong with a striker who doesn’t want to take a penalty. Sadly, by missing one in the manner that he did against Spurs. He has forfeited this ‘striker’s privilege’, and must be stripped of all future penalty duties.

Ash
03-12-2019, 10:43 AM
I agree in principle. After all, there is something very wrong with a striker who doesn’t want to take a penalty. Sadly, by missing one in the manner that he did against Spurs. He has forfeited this ‘striker’s privilege’, and must be stripped of all future penalty duties.

Especially as everyone knows his 'technique' now. Next time the keeper just stands there and catches it imo.

redgunamo
03-12-2019, 10:45 AM
I don't know; that's something every decent striker just has to overcome, ain't it?

Especially as everyone knows his 'technique' now. Next time the keeper just stands there and catches it imo.

Ash
03-12-2019, 11:32 AM
I don't know; that's something every decent striker just has to overcome, ain't it?

Not if you can just whack it in either top corner every time, and if you can't than what kind of striker are you?

Luis Anaconda
03-12-2019, 12:01 PM
My word. How many did they play together? Or as they say these days, what was the sample size?
Think it was just the once - nil nil draw against PSV at home on my birthday. Kolo got sent off for two bookable offence. Van Bommell committed about 32 and got a yellow in injury time

Ash
03-12-2019, 01:17 PM
Think it was just the once - nil nil draw against PSV at home on my birthday. Kolo got sent off for two bookable offence. Van Bommell committed about 32 and got a yellow in injury time

:thumbup: Amazing powers of recall you have there. :bow:

Viva Prat Vegas
03-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Incredibly amazing given that the match took place on his birthday

IUFG
03-12-2019, 02:06 PM

I am trying to recall a knock out CL match against a Dutcher team; I think it was nil-nil from the first (away) leg and they scored at the Grove with a header from a freekick or a corner in about the 85 minute. Defender scored, I think he ended up playing in the premier league. The ground drained in seconds...

la, can you help?

Sir C
03-12-2019, 02:10 PM
I am trying to recall a knock out CL match against a Dutcher team; I think it was nil-nil from the first (away) leg and they scored at the Grove with a header from a freekick or a corner in about the 85 minute. Defender scored, I think he ended up playing in the premier league. The ground drained in seconds...

la, can you help?

PSV, some big lad ****ed a direct free kick in from 30 yards.

Henry had been out injured and was thrown on as a sub in desperation, but clearly couldn't run. The bloke behind me shouted, "Fúck off Henry, what have you ever done?"

IUFG
03-12-2019, 02:14 PM

Henry had been out injured and was thrown on as a sub in desperation, but clearly couldn't run. The bloke behind me shouted, "Fúck off Henry, what have you ever done?"

PSV correct.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6414959.stm

Alex was the goal scorer.

got the scores a little confused, equalising header for them on the night whilst one up from the first leg.

wd, sc

edit: 12 fúcking years ago...

Ash
03-12-2019, 02:15 PM

Alex. A needless foul to give away too, ISTR.

IUFG
03-12-2019, 02:17 PM

Hleb. The little shít...

Sir C
03-12-2019, 02:21 PM

That was him. Big old unit he was.