PDA

View Full Version : What does Graeme Sourness have against us? Every time he tried to speak post match

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-11-2019, 10:21 AM
large gobbets of bitter, foul smelling bile just dribbled out of his mean little scots mouth - **** that he is.

SWv2
03-11-2019, 10:22 AM
I think he is arguably the best pundit on the television.

Burney
03-11-2019, 10:24 AM
large gobbets of bitter, foul smelling bile just dribbled out of his mean little scots mouth - **** that he is.

Oddly enough, I find that he is generally fair and that I largely agree with him. :shrug:

He is scotch, so cannot help being miserable and misanthropic, but I find he is usually even-handedly so.

SWv2
03-11-2019, 10:26 AM
Oddly enough, I find that he is generally fair and that I largely agree with him. :shrug:

He is scotch, so cannot help being miserable and misanthropic, but I find he is usually even-handedly so.

Certainly does not as Herb suggests have anything against us, has in the past been very praisy about us.

Lot of his general Scotchness yesterday that I noticed was his being critical of United, not us.

Burney
03-11-2019, 10:28 AM
Certainly does not as Herb suggests have anything against us, has in the past been very praisy about us.

Lot of his general Scotchness yesterday that I noticed was his being critical of United, not us.

How was gay Paris, btw?

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-11-2019, 10:36 AM

Well yes, he is the archetypal dour scot and no objection to that. It is more his refusal to express any joy in our defensive performance.

I don't claim to have any expertise in tactics but I can see when a team is fighting for every ball and that is what we were doing yesterday. He would normally be fulsome in his praise for that kind of spirit but just seemed peeved.

Wasn't it pleasant to watch the last 10 minutes without the sensation that a Utd goal was inevitable? It was as if we had a great deal more energy than than them :sherlock:

SWv2
03-11-2019, 10:39 AM
How was gay Paris, btw?

That's next weekend, or this weekend coming, depending on how you refer to it.

SWv2
03-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Well yes, he is the archetypal dour scot and no objection to that. It is more his refusal to express any joy in our defensive performance.

I don't claim to have any expertise in tactics but I can see when a team is fighting for every ball and that is what we were doing yesterday. He would normally be fulsome in his praise for that kind of spirit but just seemed peeved.

Wasn't it pleasant to watch the last 10 minutes without the sensation that a Utd goal was inevitable? It was as if we had a great deal more energy than than them :sherlock:

You were clearly paying no attention you thick **** as the lack of energy in the United team was picked up on from early in the match by Tyler and whoever was with him, was it Neville?

Burney
03-11-2019, 10:42 AM
That's next weekend, or this weekend coming, depending on how you refer to it.

Oh, I thought you were there at the same time as the rugby team for some reason.

SWv2
03-11-2019, 10:46 AM
Oh, I thought you were there at the same time as the rugby team for some reason.

They were in Dublin ffs.

No, Ireland v the Wales next weekend. My Mrs will volunatarily agree on a few hours in a boozer on the Saturday so she can watch their Grand Slam. A good 5-6 pints to be had.

Wd the city break.

PSRB
03-11-2019, 11:14 AM
You were clearly paying no attention you thick **** as the lack of energy in the United team was picked up on from early in the match by Tyler and whoever was with him, was it Neville?

:nod: it was the Neviller. Along with the odd 'stating the bloody obvious' comment from Redknapp....."as you can see from truvision, De Gea moves to his left and then can't get back to his right". Thanks for that, Jamie :rolleyes: