PDA

View Full Version : The thing that struck me about that chap who sucker-punched Jack Grealish was what a

Burney
03-11-2019, 09:42 AM
terrible punch it was. It was with the inside of the fist and swung in the manner of a total spaz.

Do football hooligans no longer know how to throw a proper punch, ffs? Country's gone to the dogs imo. :shakehead:

Sir C
03-11-2019, 09:45 AM
terrible punch it was. It was with the inside of the fist and swung in the manner of a total spaz.

Do football hooligans no longer know how to throw a proper punch, ffs? Country's gone to the dogs imo. :shakehead:

I tell you what, Clive, any fat, wheezing, polyster clad football lout who thinks he is going to come off better in a physical confrontation with a professional athlete engaged in a contact sport is a fúcking idiot. After the initial surprise, our 'hard man' is going to get fúcking battered.

IUFG
03-11-2019, 09:48 AM
I tell you what, Clive, any fat, wheezing, polyster clad football lout who thinks he is going to come off better in a physical confrontation with a professional athlete engaged in a contact sport is a fúcking idiot. After the initial surprise, our 'hard man' is going to get fúcking battered.

I would let both teams tear into the thick ****ers for 30 seconds, sc.

The Jack Grealish one was rather nasty, tbh, and he could have ended up with a broken jaw / knocked out if he wasn't hit by a complete nancy...

That spaz who ran onto our pitch yesterday deserved a good shoeing too.

Burney
03-11-2019, 09:52 AM

Of course. But the fact remains that sucker-punches like that can be very dangerous.

Burney
03-11-2019, 09:53 AM

The Jack Grealish one was rather nasty, tbh, and he could have ended up with a broken jaw / knocked out if he wasn't hit by a complete nancy...

The answer is fences imo.

Sir C
03-11-2019, 09:53 AM

I'd like to see Papa get fired into some Stone Island-clad moron. :hehe:

I love Papa. He's my favourite.

Sir C
03-11-2019, 09:54 AM
Of course. But the fact remains that sucker-punches like that can be very dangerous.

Sure, just ask Glenn Cockerill.

Burney
03-11-2019, 09:56 AM
Sure, just ask Glenn Cockerill.

:hehe: I'd have had to wait until they unwired his jaw.

Burney
03-11-2019, 09:58 AM
I'd like to see Papa get fired into some Stone Island-clad moron. :hehe:

I love Papa. He's my favourite.

Yes, I rather like him, too.

I like our swarthy, south-eastern European types. Not the German/Swiss/Albanian ones so much, though.

Sir C
03-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Yes, I rather like him, too.

I like our swarthy, south-eastern European types. Not the German/Swiss/Albanian ones so much, though.

I'm all over Xhaka, but then I always have been. A proper classy footballer.

Here's the ones I like:

Kolasinac
Koscielny
Holding
Papa
Ramsey
Ozil
Lacazette
Xhaka

The rest, not so much.

Burney
03-11-2019, 10:04 AM

Here's the ones I like:

Kolasinac
Koscielny
Holding
Papa
Ramsey
Ozil
Lacazette
Xhaka

The rest, not so much.

That is a pleasing list - and largely coincides with mine. I like Lacazette's neatness. He's a lovely, tidy-looking chap. Not like his strike partner, who looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards :furious:

Just Trent
03-11-2019, 10:09 AM

Here's the ones I like:

Kolasinac
Koscielny
Holding
Papa
Ramsey
Ozil
Lacazette
Xhaka

The rest, not so much.

I do like Kolasinac. It’s always fascinating to see such a big, stocky unit being able to move at such high speed. He’s so top heavy you think he’ll topple over at any moment.

Burney
03-11-2019, 10:13 AM
I do like Kolasinac. It’s always fascinating to see such a big, stocky unit being able to move at such high speed. He’s so top heavy you think he’ll topple over at any moment.

Imagine running into him, though. It must be like running into a fast-moving concrete bollard. :-(

SWv2
03-11-2019, 10:44 AM
The answer is fences imo.

Like the Grand National?

eastgermanautos
03-11-2019, 12:07 PM
That is a pleasing list - and largely coincides with mine. I like Lacazette's neatness. He's a lovely, tidy-looking chap. Not like his strike partner, who looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards :furious:

How soon they forget Bellerin. That is *not right. Also Torreira of course.

IUFG
03-11-2019, 12:14 PM
How soon they forget Bellerin. That is *not right. Also Torreira of course.

Bellerin?

Bellerin? The bástard son of Karl Lagerfeld and Vivienne Westwood?

Vegan too. The fúcking deviant.