PDA

View Full Version : This clown who’s trying to destroy our club just started his post-match interview by

Burney
03-10-2019, 07:18 PM
by saying:

‘Aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiessssssayyminiabobball...‘

Fùcking embarrassment. :shakehead:

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-10-2019, 07:27 PM
by saying:

Any idea what he was trying to say, B? Haven't lived anywhere Dagophone for a decade or more. It's much easier to understand in Columbia than Barca, imo. Less th-th-th.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Ah there you are. I wondered who of the misty eyed Wengerista would be the first to crawl out from under the stone.

Wan't it good to spawn a pelanty against that lot for a change?

Burney
03-10-2019, 07:32 PM
Any idea what he was trying to say, B? Haven't lived anywhere Dagophone for a decade or more. It's much easier to understand in Columbia than Barca, imo. Less th-th-th.

I *think* he meant to say ‘I mean, yes. Above all...’

Burney
03-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Ah there you are. I wondered who of the misty eyed Wengerista would be the first to crawl out from under the stone.

Oh the football match. Oh, yes. Jolly good, I suppose.

A goalkeeping error and a dubious pelanty. :shrug:

03-10-2019, 08:02 PM
I *think* he meant to say ‘I mean, yes. Above all...’

Fück me. Are you a fluent Geasydagophone?

03-10-2019, 08:03 PM

Yes, it was great. See my other post. And the fact that he started Ozil and Rambo as I've been calling for since December gives me hope that he can learn. Now all we needare some midget No.10s.

03-10-2019, 08:06 PM
Oh the football match. Oh, yes. Jolly good, I suppose.

A goalkeeping error and a dubious pelanty. :shrug:

But give the man credit. At least he played the sexiest players. I'm not a complete moron. I know you can't just score sexy goals. There will always be set pieces and deflections.

But he tried. He started Ozil and Rambo for the first time since God knows when.

Maybe he can kick on from here, eh? You know, get the grease out of his hair, buy some midget no.10s and learn to speak English with a French accent.

Pokster
03-11-2019, 07:58 AM
by saying:

How dare he get more points and play better against the top 6 sides :rolleyes: Get back to Cricket b, you know something about that tin pot sport

IUFG
03-11-2019, 08:19 AM
by saying:

A combination of a Yank, a (mainly lovable) French bloke and a Sarf Ifrican started the destruction, b.

2 down, 1 to go.

yesterday - great atmosphere. There has been a few this season. Better than any in the last 5 or so, I'd say.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-11-2019, 08:27 AM
by saying:

Surprising......I don't think Kronke had ever done an interview on Arsenal?

WES
03-11-2019, 08:31 AM
A combination of a Yank, a (mainly lovable) French bloke and a Sarf Ifrican started the destruction, b.

2 down, 1 to go.

yesterday - great atmosphere. There has been a few this season. Better than any in the last 5 or so, I'd say.

Thought the new boy Suarez looked good when he came on, as well. Very impressive how we now seem to get better as the game goes on whereas under Wenger the last few years it felt like we faded towards the end too often. After the first ten minutes of the second half I thought we were always in control of the game, our pressing was very impressive even late in the game.

Great to see and a great game to watch. We clearly got a bit lucky with some of their missed chances and the goals but overall I thought we were the better team and deserved the win. Even Ramsey played well :-)

On a pace for 76 points and only two points off third relatively late in the season and a pretty clear run in. If we can turn around the Rennes result this could be quite the season.

wd Unai :cloud9:

WES
03-11-2019, 08:32 AM
by saying:

Oh yeah - this 'I hate Unai' wind up is really f*cking dull now. Might be an idea to move on to something new. :thumbup:

IUFG
03-11-2019, 08:37 AM
Thought the new boy Suarez looked good when he came on, as well. Very impressive how we now seem to get better as the game goes on whereas under Wenger the last few years it felt like we faded towards the end too often. After the first ten minutes of the second half I thought we were always in control of the game, our pressing was very impressive even late in the game.

Great to see and a great game to watch. We clearly got a bit lucky with some of their missed chances and the goals but overall I thought we were the better team and deserved the win. Even Ramsey played well :-)

On a pace for 76 points and only two points off third relatively late in the season and a pretty clear run in. If we can turn around the Rennes result this could be quite the season.

wd Unai :cloud9:

Yes, if they had a £75m striker they might have scored a couple yesterday.

Oh...

Ash
03-11-2019, 10:03 AM

:nod: How did you get on with the rain afterwards? I stayed in the ground for a pint - first time I've done that for about ten years. Then went outside and it was still chucking it down. Tried to make a roll-up under cover but my fingers were freezing. :snow:

IUFG
03-11-2019, 10:04 AM
:nod: How did you get on with the rain afterwards? I stayed in the ground for a pint - first time I've done that for about ten years. Then went outside and it was still chucking it down. Tried to make a roll-up under cover but my fingers were freezing. :snow:

Club level :cloud9:

horrible out, weren't it?