PDA

View Full Version : I have not watched the documentary about Mr Jackson (and will not) but am I to

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-08-2019, 01:41 PM
understand that there were graphic descriptions of MJ bumholing young boys?

Sir C
03-08-2019, 01:49 PM
understand that there were graphic descriptions of MJ bumholing young boys?

I thought they just noshed him off. Did he actually bum then too?

SWv2
03-08-2019, 01:57 PM

He tried to put his ***** into the bum of the young lad who by this time was about 14 or so, and was training to be a dance choreographer, and yet even at that age chose to sleep with the prince of pop.

It began to hurt too much so they stopped.

Sir C
03-08-2019, 02:04 PM
He tried to put his ***** into the bum of the young lad who by this time was about 14 or so, and was training to be a dance choreographer, and yet even at that age chose to sleep with the prince of pop.

It began to hurt too much so they stopped.

IUFG told me it’s ok after you’ve got the tip in. Perhaps he spent time with Jacko.

SWv2
03-08-2019, 02:07 PM
IUFG told me it’s ok after you’ve got the tip in. Perhaps he spent time with Jacko.

Perhaps he just likes it, each to their own and all that. Our Taoiseach is a poove you know.

IUFG works in HR which is essentially a woman's job.

Burney
03-08-2019, 02:13 PM

The implication was that when they were actual children he just had them nosh him off and masturbated while they displayed their bumholes. He also tongued their bumholes.

Only when they were adolescents would he attempt to bum them. It didn't really work with the Cesc Fabregas fellow and he just went home with blood-spattered undies.

You did ask. :-(

Burney
03-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Perhaps he just likes it, each to their own and all that. Our Taoiseach is a poove you know.

But what kind of a poove? I think you have the right to know whether the head of your government is the postman or the letterbox, sw.

This should be a matter of public record. You should file a Freedom of Information request.

SWv2
03-08-2019, 02:17 PM
But what kind of a poove? I think you have the right to know whether the head of your government is the postman or the letterbox, sw.

This should be a matter of public record. You should file a Freedom of Information request.

Huge cover up.

The Taoiseach is an open poove, the President is a secret poove and the one that is in charge up North is a lezzer.

Ireland.

:-(

Burney
03-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Huge cover up.

The Taoiseach is an open poove, the President is a secret poove and the one that is in charge up North is a lezzer.

Ireland.

:-(

Well one of them's an Indian, another's a tiny communist and the other's a protestant. Not a decent Catholic among them.

What can one expect? :shrug:

IUFG
03-08-2019, 02:22 PM

:vsign: IAHYK :vsign:

WES
03-08-2019, 02:28 PM
The implication was that when they were actual children he just had them nosh him off and masturbated while they displayed their bumholes. He also tongued their bumholes.

Only when they were adolescents would he attempt to bum them. It didn't really work with the Cesc Fabregas fellow and he just went home with blood-spattered undies.

You did ask. :-(

Not sure I understand the intersection points with pooves and fiddlers. If you like little boys are you a poove, a fiddler or both?

:rubchin:

Burney
03-08-2019, 02:30 PM
Not sure I understand the intersection points with pooves and fiddlers. If you like little boys are you a poove, a fiddler or both?

:rubchin:

If you like pre-adolescent boys you're a pedrophile, if you like adolescent Ganymedes you're a pederast.

Naturally this distinction has no basis in law.

WES
03-08-2019, 02:35 PM
If you like pre-adolescent boys you're a pedrophile, if you like adolescent Ganymedes you're a pederast.

Naturally this distinction has no basis in law.

But are you a pedrophile and a poove or just a pedrophile? Does one preclude the other?

It's all so confusing nowadays. :-(

Burney
03-08-2019, 02:40 PM
But are you a pedrophile and a poove or just a pedrophile? Does one preclude the other?

It's all so confusing nowadays. :-(

Well the latter group was considered pretty mainstream in homosexual circles for centuries - indeed, boy-love was probably the default setting for gayness in ancient societies - and still is in places like Afghanistan. And certainly 'chickenhawks' are a recognised (albeit frowned-upon) gay subculture. So you could say it's a disreputable offshoot of gayness, whereas having sex with small children is just plain unacceptable.