PDA

View Full Version : That Labour MP's attempt to represent herself at the Court of Appeal sounds as though

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:40 PM
it went as well as you'd expect. :hehe:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/05/mp-fiona-onasanya-loses-attempt-to-appeal-against-conviction

IUFG
03-05-2019, 03:54 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/05/mp-fiona-onasanya-loses-attempt-to-appeal-against-conviction

Losing your membership, seat and your profession?

She's calling house in the fúck-up bingo, there.

Burney
03-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Losing your membership, seat and your profession?

She's calling house in the fúck-up bingo, there.

She turned up representing herself and without ANY papers! At the Court of Appeal! In front of the finest legal minds in the country! Without any meaningful grounds for such an appeal!

Did she get her law degree in a fùcking raffle?

IUFG
03-05-2019, 04:40 PM
She turned up representing herself and without ANY papers! At the Court of Appeal! In front of the finest legal minds in the country! Without any meaningful grounds for such an appeal!

tbf, it was the last throw of her dice to save her career.
her case wasn't strong.
why not wing it? :hehe:

Burney
03-05-2019, 04:51 PM
tbf, it was the last throw of her dice to save her career.
her case wasn't strong.
why not wing it? :hehe:

I think she should get a medal for being the first Nissan Micra driver in history to not only reach, but exceed the speed limit.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-05-2019, 05:01 PM
IUFG "Her case wasn't strong."

Hence the reason she brought no notes along

IUFG
03-06-2019, 01:20 PM
IUFG "Her case wasn't strong."

Hence the reason she brought no notes along

exactly.

More legal self-****ing here...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777109/Human-rights-lawyer-50-defends-Palestinians-branded-Air-India-crew-money-grabbing-c-s.html

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-06-2019, 02:04 PM

I am sure if a half decent newshound has a sniff around then her 'law degree' will transpire to either be a limp third from a shíthole you've never heard of or a downright fake.

Monty92
03-06-2019, 02:13 PM
I am sure if a half decent newshound has a sniff around then her 'law degree' will transpire to either be a limp third from a shíthole you've never heard of or a downright fake.

...because she's black? :rolleyes:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-06-2019, 02:22 PM
...because she's black? :rolleyes:

Is she black? I tend not to notice these things. As long as she ain't a jew eh!

Burney
03-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Is she black? I tend not to notice these things. As long as she ain't a jew eh!

To be fair, a Jewish lawyer would never have made those mistakes. Sharp lads, those.

Sir C
03-06-2019, 02:42 PM
To be fair, a Jewish lawyer would never have made those mistakes. Sharp lads, those.

A jewlawyer would never have been prosecuted in the first place #conspirass #israelimoney #rothschild

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-06-2019, 02:43 PM

You mean shrewd b? wiley...underhand even?

Monty92
03-06-2019, 02:44 PM
You mean shrewd b? wiley...underhand even?

:nod: Wachel Wiley

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-06-2019, 02:47 PM
:nod: Wachel Wiley

While I have your attention m you do realise that as handsome and saturnine as you may consider yourself now you will begin to morph into Shylock as you approach middle age

eastgermanautos
03-06-2019, 04:24 PM
This is just the sad truth of everyone though my friend. It's all prostates and Speedos under stacked gut after a certain point, isn't it.

Monty92
03-06-2019, 04:34 PM
To be honest the reduction in female attention would be a blessed relief.

It might also help convince the Israelis to let me come home once jezza’s lot take over.

While I have your attention m you do realise that as handsome and saturnine as you may consider yourself now you will begin to morph into Shylock as you approach middle age

AFC East
03-06-2019, 05:03 PM

She seems spectacularly thick.