PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember that little jewish fella used to post here. Had spats with just

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-05-2019, 02:12 PM
about everyone on the board but also game for a bit of self deprecation.

When he found out I'd been a plumber he started angling for me to fit his new boiler. I did the usual thing of telling him that in addition to an eye watering fee I'd be ploughing his wife's fanny.

He said if I gave him a decent discount I was welcome to wipe my cock on the curtains after :hehe:

Burney
03-05-2019, 02:29 PM

When he found out I'd been a plumber he started angling for me to fit his new boiler. I did the usual thing of telling him that in addition to an eye watering fee I'd be ploughing his wife's fanny.

He said if I gave him a decent discount I was welcome to wipe my cock on the curtains after :hehe:

DRFC? He got mercilessly mocked and left.

Sir C
03-05-2019, 02:30 PM

Did he have a big nose?

They’re awful tight with their money, you know.

Burney
03-05-2019, 02:56 PM

Did he have a big nose?

:nod: Anti-semitism's back in fashion, I reckon. I reckon they'll be doing pogromming the fùck out of Finchley soon.

Sir C
03-05-2019, 02:58 PM
:nod: Anti-semitism's back in fashion, I reckon. I reckon they'll be doing pogromming the fùck out of Finchley soon.

Oh yes. First Momentum made it acceptable, now Jeremy’s making it fashionable.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-05-2019, 03:02 PM

Did he have a big nose?

A redundant question as he was jewish. If they have the misfortune to be born with a schozz of normal proportions their mothers dash there brains out on the rocks and hurl them into the Red Sea. It's all very biblical.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-05-2019, 03:02 PM
DRFC? He got mercilessly mocked and left.

I do believe that was him yes! Well remembered.

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:06 PM
I do believe that was him yes! Well remembered.

Don Roper Fan Club, if I recall correctly. He lived in America, I thought. He had a profile picture of himself that appeared to show him cottaging in a back alley while wearing a shiny bomber jacket.

I think the comment 'My uncle Kurt died in Auschwitz - he fell out of one of the watchtowers' finished him off.

Sir C
03-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Don Roper Fan Club, if I recall correctly. He lived in America, I thought. He had a profile picture of himself that appeared to show him cottaging in a back alley while wearing a shiny bomber jacket.

I think the comment 'My uncle Kurt died in Auschwitz - he fell out of one of the watchtowers' finished him off.

“Poor Uncle Kurt.” **** me, I was howling.

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:08 PM

Yes. We can all smash the windows of Tesco and Marks and Sparks.

eastgermanautos
03-05-2019, 03:09 PM
:hehe: :hehe:

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-05-2019, 03:11 PM

Won't it be fun? Like the days just prior to KristallNacht. I shall be making my way to Monty's basement flat in Willesden and hissing Das Jude! while pointing him out to Jezza's heavies. They'll be cleansing a 5 mile radius centered on Golders Green.

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Won't it be fun? Like the days just prior to KristallNacht. I shall be making my way to Monty's basement flat in Willesden and hissing Das Jude! while pointing him out to Jezza's heavies. They'll be cleansing a 5 mile radius centered on Golders Green.

Hang on. Why are you using the neuter to describe m? Seems a bit harsh.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-05-2019, 03:15 PM

That was me! .. not my own of course. I remember Alf Goonit saying he'd spat his coffee all over his screen laughing when I posted that up. Well done me

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:18 PM
That was me! .. not my own of course. I remember Alf Goonit saying he'd spat his coffee all over his screen laughing when I posted that up. Well done me

Was it? For some reason, Sir C has been saying for years it was Gooner1990. This always seemed unlikely to me, since he was notably lacking in wit.

Sir C
03-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Was it? For some reason, Sir C has been saying for years it was Gooner1990. This always seemed unlikely to me, since he was notably lacking in wit.

I have not! I thought it was gooner4life. He was a maniac.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-05-2019, 03:21 PM
Herbert Augustus Chapman "They'll be cleansing a 5 mile radius centered on Golders Green."

Already started
That might esplaaaain why Monty's having to leave East Finchley for Faversham

Enforced evacuation
:nod:

Viva Prat Vegas
03-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Sir C "I have not! I thought it was gooner4life. He was a maniac."

Any odds on Strood?

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:24 PM
I have not! I thought it was gooner4life. He was a maniac.

So we're saying h is lying, are we?

I thought so. You can't trust his sort.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-05-2019, 03:24 PM

Bugger! Thinking of it now, wasn't DRFC actually the brother of the other American who was basically our soppy old tit in residence? And now his feckin name escapes me. He hasn't posted for about 5 years.

Viva Prat Vegas
03-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Gunner Since Time Began
A man on half speed if ever there was one

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Hang on. Why are you using the neuter to describe m? Seems a bit harsh.

It's basically a contraction of "that's a jew". I picked it up from someone's testimony in World at War. C speaks kraut .. could I have misheard?

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Bugger! Thinking of it now, wasn't DRFC actually the brother of the other American who was basically our soppy old tit in residence? And now his feckin name escapes me. He hasn't posted for about 5 years.

Oh, yes. He would come on here at about 4.30 every day and say something spectacularly banal. La would then tell him to die. It was a tradition. You could set your watch by it.

I suppose there's the distinct possibility he, too, has joined the choir invisible. :-(

Well I hope la's happy. He basically killed him. :nod:

Viva Prat Vegas
03-05-2019, 03:31 PM
His attempts at humour were more laughable than the humour itself
:hehe:

Sir C
03-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Gunner Since Time Began
A man on half speed if ever there was one

Christ, he must be dead by now. He was older than Our Bubble.

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:34 PM
It's basically a contraction of "that's a jew". I picked it up from someone's testimony in World at War. C speaks kraut .. could I have misheard?

Oh, I thought you were trying to say 'The Jew'.

I suppose it's entirely possible a non-German speaker (a Ukrainian or Lithuanian or whatnot) might use that crude form to identify an unfortunate Jew.

Burney
03-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Christ, he must be dead by now. He was older than Our Bubble.

Is anyone else dead, ffs?

There was someone else who died years ago. Used to work on Soccer AM. I seem to think I was the last person to converse with him on here.

71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat
03-05-2019, 04:14 PM
Is anyone else dead, ffs?

There was someone else who died years ago. Used to work on Soccer AM. I seem to think I was the last person to converse with him on here.

Shandy aka the gooner in the gallery. When awimb was a decent board and not full of you cùnts. No offence.

Burney
03-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Shandy aka the gooner in the gallery. When awimb was a decent board and not full of you cùnts. No offence.

None taken. He sort of just dropped dead awfully young, didn't he?

Sir C
03-05-2019, 04:19 PM

Well I’ve been here since 2002 so just how far back do you want to go for your golden period?

Burney
03-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Well I’ve been here since 2002 so just how far back do you want to go for your golden period?

I thought you were here before that?

03-05-2019, 04:23 PM
None taken. He sort of just dropped dead awfully young, didn't he?

Yeah I think so. Another one who died too young was Catweasel...cancer. Shocking.

Sir C
03-05-2019, 04:26 PM
I thought you were here before that?

The years have got a bit confused in my head. I was around at AFCi in 98, then that closed down, then I found the old AFCi people here a couple of years later. 2002 might be a bit conservative.

03-05-2019, 04:27 PM

I started here in 1998 you newbie :-) it was better then*

*it really wasn't. 1 post every three days...

Burney
03-05-2019, 04:33 PM
The years have got a bit confused in my head. I was around at AFCi in 98, then that closed down, then I found the old AFCi people here a couple of years later. 2002 might be a bit conservative.

Yeah. I think my first post on here was in 2001 and you were deffo here then.

Burney
03-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Yeah I think so. Another one who died too young was Catweasel...cancer. Shocking.

We're definitely old if we're discussing which of our online acquaintances are now dead. :-(

eastgermanautos
03-05-2019, 06:51 PM
Oh, yes. He would come on here at about 4.30 every day and say something spectacularly banal. La would then tell him to die. It was a tradition. You could set your watch by it.

I suppose there's the distinct possibility he, too, has joined the choir invisible. :-(

Well I hope la's happy. He basically killed him. :nod:

I recall Gunner Since Time Began. His name was Syd something. I think actually that he lived in LA. And one time, I was like, Gunner Since Time Began! We're both thirsty men! Let's meet at Fox and Hounds in Studio City, as the Arsenal are playing. He was like, fvck you, you don't know me. Mind you, this happens to me quite often :cry: