PDA

View Full Version : What was the name of the chap who was dying of heart disease?

Sir C
03-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Do you think he, you know, went and threw a seven?

IUFG
03-05-2019, 01:41 PM

could you narrow it down a bit for us, sc?

Sir C
03-05-2019, 01:42 PM
could you narrow it down a bit for us, sc?

Do it you remember? He as all like, anyway I’m not fussed, I’ll be brown bread any day now.

IUFG
03-05-2019, 01:45 PM
Do it you remember? He as all like, anyway I’m not fussed, I’ll be brown bread any day now.

:shrug:

http://www.awimb.com/memberlist.php

HTH

Ash
03-05-2019, 01:46 PM

egg and dart?

Sir C
03-05-2019, 01:48 PM
egg and dart?

That rings a bell, a. Was he an appallingly rude wengerouter as well?

Makes you think, doesn’t it? Here one minute calling our manager a senile French ****, next thing, nada, nichts, rien, nothing. Just the blackness.

Rich
03-05-2019, 01:50 PM

Makes you think, doesn’t it? Here one minute calling our manager a senile French ****, next thing, nada, nichts, rien, nothing. Just the blackness.

No blackness when you die, SC. You just cease to be.

Sir C
03-05-2019, 01:51 PM
No blackness when you die, SC. You just cease to be.

But what of your immortal soul, eh?

Ash
03-05-2019, 01:52 PM

Dunno. He may have exchanged some words with the Chief at some point. One hopes it's blackness, of course. Far preferable to the pits of eternal hellfire, I'm sure.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-05-2019, 02:05 PM
But what of your immortal soul, eh?

How bravely the young speak of death eh c? Wait until that first time in middle age when Mother Eternity runs her cold finger ddown his spine - he'll tremble like a scolded child so he will.

Burney
03-05-2019, 02:20 PM

Egg and dart? I reckon he's now deaded, yes.

Burney
03-05-2019, 02:25 PM
Dunno. He may have exchanged some words with the Chief at some point. One hopes it's blackness, of course. Far preferable to the pits of eternal hellfire, I'm sure.

I will be really píssed off if I have to go to hell, a. :-(

Ash
03-05-2019, 03:21 PM
I will be really píssed off if I have to go to hell, a. :-(

A bloke with a clipboard will be giving the induction: "OK everybody, so the correct answer was The Mormons. The Mormons."

Ash
03-05-2019, 03:24 PM
How bravely the young speak of death eh c? Wait until that first time in middle age when Mother Eternity runs her cold finger ddown his spine - he'll tremble like a scolded child so he will.

The calm, restful peace of oblivion looks far preferable to some of the Orwellian, dystopian and catastrophic potential futures we may have lined up for us tbf.