PDA

View Full Version : So there was BoomBoomBangerBang only needing to show a modicum of composure

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-04-2019, 11:17 AM
from the spot spot and we would have delivered another defeat to our detested enemy and most likely sent them into a tailspin of poor results in the final hurdle of the season.

But you could see from his face he did not want to take it - the big wet sloppy fanny pussy coward. And what he did to the ball cannot be called kicking - that verb will not do. We need a new verb that means to lamely swing one's foot at the ball and fail miserably to impart any kind of velocity into it (having telegraphed to the keeper exactly where you intended to place the fúcking ball because you are such a grade a cock scoffer).

If you are going to cheat to get a pelanty but are too gutless to leather the ****ing thing home, step aside and let someone which a cock between his legs take it. This is probably why under the old tit the person winning the pen NEVER took the pen*

*probably utter bollox

eastgermanautos
03-04-2019, 11:28 AM
He'll do it next time. Taken all in all, he's done extremely well coming here. Had a couple glaring misses in the beginning of his Arsenal career but pushed through it to success. It's only a draw, these things happen. I liken it to the Kolasinac brainfart resulting in a goal 20 seconds after we'd scored vs. United.

IUFG
03-04-2019, 11:28 AM
from the spot spot and we would have delivered another defeat to our detested enemy and most likely sent them into a tailspin of poor results in the final hurdle of the season.

But you could see from his face he did not want to take it - the big wet sloppy fanny pussy coward. And what he did to the ball cannot be called kicking - that verb will not do. We need a new verb that means to lamely swing one's foot at the ball and fail miserably to impart any kind of velocity into it (having telegraphed to the keeper exactly where you intended to place the fúcking ball because you are such a grade a cock scoffer).

If you are going to cheat to get a pelanty but are too gutless to leather the ****ing thing home, step aside and let someone which a cock between his legs take it. This is probably why under the old tit the person winning the pen NEVER took the pen*

*probably utter bollox

Let us not forget that Dennis (PBUH) missed a rather important one...

Burney
03-04-2019, 11:29 AM

*probably utter bollox

My feeling is that Shítttyshíttybangbang is too preeningly arrogant not to take the penalty, but also knows that there are players on the Womens' team with bigger testicles. A disastrous combination of hubris and cowardice.

I will never forgive him.

Burney
03-04-2019, 11:30 AM

Yes. And I've never forgiven him, either, the earthbound cùnt.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-04-2019, 11:31 AM

the pit of the stomach remembering that equally dismal attempt to place the ball.

The danish pig knowing exactly where it was going. The monkey man waving his shirt around - the horror, the horror!

Burney
03-04-2019, 11:35 AM
the pit of the stomach remembering that equally dismal attempt to place the ball.

The danish pig knowing exactly where it was going. The monkey man waving his shirt around - the horror, the horror!

Sometimes I don't think about that game for entire weeks. Then, back it comes like a wave of nausea. :-(

Pat Vegas
03-04-2019, 11:37 AM

*probably utter bollox

should have let Mustafi take it.

eastgermanautos
03-04-2019, 11:38 AM
You people are men of iron will. Like the judges on Planet Krypton, sending Zod to the Phantom Zone.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-04-2019, 11:41 AM
Sometimes I don't think about that game for entire weeks. Then, back it comes like a wave of nausea. :-(

And then you remember they went on to the treble. We spunked the title fight too so basically gifted them two thirds of their treble!

IUFG
03-04-2019, 11:42 AM
Yes. And I've never forgiven him, either, the earthbound cùnt.

no way to speak about the greatest player to ever wear the shirt, b :nono:

Burney
03-04-2019, 11:43 AM
And then you remember they went on to the treble. We spunked the title fight too so basically gifted them two thirds of their treble!

And then you remember that before the CL final, Ferguson sent them out against Bayern with the words 'This lot are nowhere near as good as Arsenal' and you have to self-harm with the nearest sharp object to make the pain go away.

eastgermanautos
03-04-2019, 11:43 AM
Dudes chill. Damn. It's quite upsetting to have to converse with people whose blood is aboil.

IUFG
03-04-2019, 11:44 AM
And then you remember that before the CL final, Ferguson sent them out against Bayern with the words 'This lot are nowhere near as good as Arsenal' and you have to self-harm with the nearest sharp object to make the pain go away.

I could always sound the ************* Riley Klaxon ************* for a bit of diversion therapy?

Burney
03-04-2019, 11:44 AM
no way to speak about the greatest player to ever wear the shirt, b :nono:

Pfffffft. Certainly a great technical footballer. Ultimately not a man you could ever rely on, though.

IUFG
03-04-2019, 11:46 AM
Pfffffft. Certainly a great technical footballer. Ultimately not a man you could ever rely on, though.

https://y.yarn.co/2f7b5e1a-cb82-4f11-ba3f-5fee3b0fb92b_screenshot.jpg

couldn't rely on him to get on a plane, granted.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-04-2019, 11:51 AM
I could always sound the ************* Riley Klaxon ************* for a bit of diversion therapy?

Don't worry about him i. I still intend to hunt the spineless little reptile down.

I believe he purchased a tacky tudor-bethan villa in Spain with all the Fergie bung money. I will find him and I shall pluck out his eyes and rape his bleeding sockets before torturing him.. oh yes.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-04-2019, 11:53 AM

couldn't rely on him to get on a plane, granted.

Or take a history defining pelanty

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
03-04-2019, 12:19 PM

*probably utter bollox

He didn't quite look match fit.... hasn't for a couple of weeks. Not sure whether he is carrying a knock...?

Burney
03-04-2019, 12:35 PM
He didn't quite look match fit.... hasn't for a couple of weeks. Not sure whether he is carrying a knock...?

A 'knock' that prevented him from putting the ball in the cùnting net from 12 yards?

'Knock' my hairy arsehole.

Ash
03-04-2019, 01:25 PM

Two points, two flats, and a packet of gravel.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-04-2019, 01:52 PM
Two points, two flats, and a packet of gravel.

'Splain me?

Burney
03-04-2019, 02:07 PM
'Splain me?

Life of Brian, stoning scene. The 'men' buying the stones for doing the stoning.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
03-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Life of Brian, stoning scene. The 'men' buying the stones for doing the stoning.

Saw it many times...loved it .. have no memory whatsoever of that scene :-(

Luis Anaconda
03-04-2019, 02:16 PM

I this day and age what you call men dressed as women pretending to be men - I get quite lost

IUFG
03-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Saw it many times...loved it .. have no memory whatsoever of that scene :-(

good shot! :hehe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5YU_spBw0

Ash
03-04-2019, 03:31 PM
I this day and age what you call men dressed as women pretending to be men - I get quite lost

It'll be banned again soon for the transphobia. "Where's the foetus gonna gestate Stan, you gonna keep it in a box?"

Luis Anaconda
03-04-2019, 04:11 PM
It'll be banned again soon for the transphobia. "Where's the foetus gonna gestate Stan, you gonna keep it in a box?"

:hehe: Didn't even think of that bit. There was an old documentary I was listening to on the Radio the other day on the fuss when it came out. All old hat but nice to hear Terry Jones talking about Starship Titanic - not even sure in what context...

Ash
03-04-2019, 04:37 PM
:hehe: Didn't even think of that bit. There was an old documentary I was listening to on the Radio the other day on the fuss when it came out. All old hat but nice to hear Terry Jones talking about Starship Titanic - not even sure in what context...

Ah, one of Douglas's computer adventure games. Terry played a Macaw stuck in a giant Art Deco spaceship where all the crew and passengers had died, or were still in suspended animation, except a few service robots. And a squawking parrot. Grand concept, beautiful Art Deco graphics, but fiendish, impossible and infuriating puzzles - all designed by Douglas.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-04-2019, 04:38 PM

Do you remember the Not the Nine O'clock News one where the bishop (played by Rowan Atkinson) has made a "Life of Cleese" film and all the Cleese fans are taking offence and want it banned?

Luis Anaconda
03-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Do you remember the Not the Nine O'clock News one where the bishop (played by Rowan Atkinson) has made a "Life of Cleese" film and all the Cleese fans are taking offence and want it banned?
I do - excellent sketch

Ash
03-04-2019, 04:45 PM

No. Don't remember that, which is surprising. Are you sure it was NTNON?

Luis Anaconda
03-04-2019, 04:46 PM
Ah, one of Douglas's computer adventure games. Terry played a Macaw stuck in a giant Art Deco spaceship where all the crew and passengers had died, or were still in suspended animation, except a few service robots. And a squawking parrot. Grand concept, beautiful Art Deco graphics, but fiendish, impossible and infuriating puzzles - all designed by Douglas.

Sounds great - and that was the context. Terry was talking about his "mother" character. Apparently he was talking to DA who wanted him to play in parrot in the game and he said he didn't think he could. And then DA pointed out that practically every character he played was a parrot

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
03-04-2019, 05:30 PM
No. Don't remember that, which is surprising. Are you sure it was NTNON?

Yup.

Here you go, A. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUyK6JWt9U