PDA

View Full Version : This is some genuinely outstanding February weather imo

Burney
02-25-2019, 02:21 PM
I'm very much in favour of this sort of thing. Winter can fùck off.

Sir C
02-25-2019, 02:23 PM
I'm very much in favour of this sort of thing. Winter can fùck off.

We re-stocked with some young hens yesterday and they're having the time of their lives today, scratching around amongst the undergrowth and then sunbathing for a while. It's an idyllic spring scene, it really is.

PSRB
02-25-2019, 02:27 PM
We re-stocked with some young hens yesterday and they're having the time of their lives today, scratching around amongst the undergrowth and then sunbathing for a while. It's an idyllic spring scene, it really is.

Sat in the beer garden of the bar pub next door for lunch, all very civilised

Viva Prat Vegas
02-25-2019, 02:29 PM
Sat round a round table with the venetian blind closed to keep the sunlight out
Trousers off

Sir C
02-25-2019, 02:30 PM
Sat in the beer garden of the bar pub next door for lunch, all very civilised

You should pop in and say hello before you leave p. It would be nice to see yoy again after so many years.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-25-2019, 02:33 PM
:nod:
Might be his last chance to do so

Burney
02-25-2019, 02:35 PM

I have played cricket in much, much worse weather than this. Very much hoping this is the new norm.

7sisters
02-25-2019, 02:47 PM
I have played cricket in much, much worse weather than this. Very much hoping this is the new norm.

Indeed. Why at this rate, we can probably look forward to a huge cull of the elderly and infirm, as we usher in four months of 40 - 45 degree sun, complete with forest fires and bone dry reservoirs..

Burney
02-25-2019, 03:03 PM
Indeed. Why at this rate, we can probably look forward to a huge cull of the elderly and infirm, as we usher in four months of 40 - 45 degree sun, complete with forest fires and bone dry reservoirs..

To be fair, though, this time last year we were under a foot or so of snow, so I'm not sure I'm ready to extrapolate too much from a bout of unseasonably pleasant weather.

Luis Anaconda
02-25-2019, 03:06 PM

Very harsh on Sir C, 7