PDA

View Full Version : Maybe Emery is this geenration's Rioch.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 02:30 PM
Maybe the next Arsene is sitting in some shítty job awaiting the call. PERHAPS THE CALL IS BEING MADE AS WE SPEAK!

Burney
02-20-2019, 02:50 PM
Maybe the next Arsene is sitting in some shítty job awaiting the call. PERHAPS THE CALL IS BEING MADE AS WE SPEAK!

Criteria for the job:

1/ A kind face
2/ A nice, but comprehensible foreign accent (scotchmen need not apply)
3/ An endearing inability to tie a decent tie knot.
4/ Must dress as though someone has hung a suit on a fencepost.
5/ A lack of respect for English syntax

Sir C
02-20-2019, 02:55 PM
Criteria for the job:

1/ A kind face

6/ An obsession with 'the values of the club'
7/ Being liddle bit not so weird as Arsene
8/ Dutch this time

Monty92
02-20-2019, 02:56 PM

You need to stop sh*talking about Unai, mmmmmm-k?

Final warning.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 02:58 PM
You need to stop sh*talking about Unai, mmmmmm-k?

Final warning.

Fúck off bignose, or I';ll set Berni on you. He knows how to deal with your sort.

You realise that I haven't said a single thing against Emery, do you?

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:08 PM
6/ An obsession with 'the values of the club'
7/ Being liddle bit not so weird as Arsene
8/ Dutch this time

Yes, Dutch'd be nice. With a nice face like that lovely Martin Jol chap.*

*Yes, I know he managed Tottenham, but he seemed really nice. I hated having to call his mother a whore.

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:09 PM
Fúck off bignose, or I';ll set Berni on you. He knows how to deal with your sort.

Typical zionist, y'see? Trying to close down legitimate criticism of repressive regimes. :nod:

Sir C
02-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Yes, Dutch'd be nice. With a nice face like that lovely Martin Jol chap.*

*Yes, I know he managed Tottenham, but he seemed really nice. I hated having to call his mother a whore.

Not the virtue-signalling type. A no-nonsense type like a Haan or a Neeskens.

Monty92

You said he makes us play boring football and you also said he's got a stupid face, which he does but that's not the point.

Sir C
Typical zionist, y'see? Trying to close down legitimate criticism. :nod:

Funded by Soros, no doubt.

Also, the blood of christian babies and so forth. :nod:

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:13 PM
You said he makes us play boring football and you also said he's got a stupid face, which he does but that's not the point.

You've said yourself that his inability to speak properly is an embarrassment to the club.

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:15 PM
Funded by Soros, no doubt.

Also, the blood of christian babies and so forth. :nod:

I think he's funded by his missus, tbf. Although she might be funded by Soros, tbf. :sherlock:

Sir C
02-20-2019, 03:21 PM

He does make us play boring football; that is simply undeniable. That is less a citicism than a statement of fact.

I have made absolutely no remarks concerning his physical appearance, because I am an adult. And not a bigoted one.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-20-2019, 03:23 PM
Criteria for the job:

1/ A kind face

. . . . . .

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:23 PM
He does make us play boring football; that is simply undeniable. That is less a citicism than a statement of fact.

I have made absolutely no remarks concerning his physical appearance, because I am an adult. And not a bigoted one.

He's got a stupid face, greasy hair and horrid, snaggly teeth.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 03:24 PM
He's got a stupid face, greasy hair and horrid, snaggly teeth.

Check out Peter Perfect here.

The Insider
02-20-2019, 03:27 PM
I do believe that this was might point last week. I am trying to be with the kids and use hashtags....

#PV4TH14 or # DB10MO11

Nothing else will do!

Ash
02-20-2019, 03:30 PM

Threadjack: Have you seen any of the new Endeavour?

Sir C
02-20-2019, 03:30 PM
I do believe that this was might point last week. I am trying to be with the kids and use hashtags....

#PV4TH14 or # DB10MO11

Nothing else will do!

Vieira has a head the size of a satsuma, a squeaky voice, and a fear of Roy Keane.

Henry was a great athlete but not a great footballer, pundit or coach.

Bergkamp has an aversion to God's own conveyance, the aircraft.

Overmars looks like a little boy and has been sacked from all his management jobs.

No, we need some blue sky thinking here.

Marc van Bommel.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 03:32 PM
Threadjack: Have you seen any of the new Endeavour?

I've seen the first one. I'd say it has the potential to be something great in its own right, rather than as simply a pseudo-Morse.

Have you enjoyed it a? Do you dig the moustache?

#threadjack no. 2: Ullswater in April :cloud9:

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:38 PM
I've seen the first one. I'd say it has the potential to be something great in its own right, rather than as simply a pseudo-Morse.

It's got thon Roger Allam in it, hasn't it? I like Roger Allam. He's got a good, rumply face.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 03:40 PM
It's got thon Roger Allam in it, hasn't it? I like Roger Allam. He's got a good, rumply face.

He's great. You can really see the resultyds of his training on the later Morse.

I miss him, b. The proper Morse :-( I'll never get over it. I firmly believe he's waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. With Cesc, and Patrick Vieira's bottle.

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:43 PM
He's great. You can really see the resultyds of his training on the later Morse.

I miss him, b. The proper Morse :-( I'll never get over it. I firmly believe he's waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge. With Cesc, and Patrick Vieira's bottle.

They could probably digitally animate him these days. Imagine that! New Morses with a digitised John Thaw! He could have adventures in space or travel through time - anything.

I think this would be ace.

Ash
02-20-2019, 03:51 PM

No, don't like the tache, but then I never do. I have enjoyed it, and the second one I got completely lost in the byzantine twists which was quite the authentic experience. He's also getting starting to become a bit more rude, arrogant and aloof. He's finally turning into Morse.

Ullswater AGAIN? There are other valleys available, you know. #sniff

Lambsies though.

Ash
02-20-2019, 03:52 PM

Don't tell Sir C but he's the real reason I watch it. Good ol' Fred Thursday, there's a fella you can depend on. Salt of the earth and a bloody good copper.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 03:53 PM
No, don't like the tache, but then I never do. I have enjoyed it, and the second one I got completely lost in the byzantine twists which was quite the authentic experience. He's also getting starting to become a bit more rude, arrogant and aloof. He's finally turning into Morse.

Ullswater AGAIN? There are other valleys available, you know. #sniff

Lambsies though.

True. I wanted to get out to Ennerdale really, since that is ikely to be where we move to, but then I happened upon this wee hoosey and simply had to try it! http://www.fox-hollow.co.uk/about-the-cottage/

Sir C
02-20-2019, 03:54 PM
Don't tell Sir C but he's the real reason I watch it. Good ol' Fred Thursday, there's a fella you can depend on. Salt of the earth and a bloody good copper.

Not above a little light torture to extricate information from some toerag neither.

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:59 PM
Not above a little light torture to extricate information from some toerag neither.

Sounds excellent. There isn't enough torture on Sunday evenings on ITV.

It clashes with Antiques Roadshow, though :-(

Ash
02-20-2019, 04:02 PM
True. I wanted to get out to Ennerdale really, since that is ikely to be where we move to, but then I happened upon this wee hoosey and simply had to try it! http://www.fox-hollow.co.uk/about-the-cottage/

Very nice. You'll be able to nip out to the mining museum.

SWv2
02-20-2019, 05:05 PM
Criteria for the job:

1/ A kind face

A kind face?

Let's be clear here, if those rumours had turned out to be true nobody would have been surprised.

Burney
02-20-2019, 05:10 PM
A kind face?

Let's be clear here, if those rumours had turned out to be true nobody would have been surprised.

How. Dare. You.

Look at this lovely smile.

PS I will find you and cut you for what you've said.

ITSUPFORGRABSNOW
02-21-2019, 01:25 PM

More Bruce Rioja shirley?