PDA

View Full Version : So Soubry, Allen and Wollaston strongly rumoured to jump Tory ship later this morning

Monty92
02-20-2019, 09:50 AM
and join the Independent Group.

Sh*t gettin' real :-O

Sir C
02-20-2019, 09:53 AM

If I see the human foghorn Soubry on the TV shrieking her batshít bóllocks I fear I'll put my foot through the screen.

Burney
02-20-2019, 09:54 AM

This is hardly a surprise given that they all took any reference to the Conservative party off their websites yesterday.

Burney
02-20-2019, 09:57 AM
If I see the human foghorn Soubry on the TV shrieking her batshít bóllocks I fear I'll put my foot through the screen.

This is what you get for Dave allowing the entryism of non-tories into the Conservative Party in order to make them into the 'soft, fluffy, caring' pile of b0llocks it is today.

The cull of these scumbags can't come soon enough for me.

Burney
02-20-2019, 10:11 AM

In fact, it could be argued that what's more interesting are the names that aren't there. These three are all entryist non-Tories. People who (whatever their many faults) actually have some history in the Tory party like Grieve, Boles and Duncan are notable by their absence.

Monty92
02-20-2019, 10:15 AM
In fact, it could be argued that what's more interesting are the names that aren't there. These three are all entryist non-Tories. People who (whatever their many faults) actually have some history in the Tory party like Grieve, Boles and Duncan are notable by their absence.

Sure, but you have to imagine the original 7 would not have made the move without absolute cast-iron certainty that many more would follow them from both parties, otherwise why take the risk?

WES
02-20-2019, 10:19 AM
This is what you get for Dave allowing the entryism of non-tories into the Conservative Party in order to make them into the 'soft, fluffy, caring' pile of b0llocks it is today.

The cull of these scumbags can't come soon enough for me.

It will make me unhappy as the current focus seems to be almost solely on what an appalling, racist cretin the leader of the opposition is. Hearing this repeated endlessly fills me with joy.

If this were to happen the focus would move towards the polarisation of modern politics etc etc - which would be highly disappointing.

Burney
02-20-2019, 10:21 AM
Sure, but you have to imagine the original 7 would not have made the move without absolute cast-iron certainty that many more would follow them from both parties, otherwise why take the risk?

There was no 'risk' for these three. Not one of them had a chance of being allowed to retain their seat.

Monty92
02-20-2019, 10:22 AM
It will make me unhappy as the current focus seems to be almost solely on what an appalling, racist cretin the leader of the opposition is. Hearing this repeated endlessly fills me with joy.

If this were to happen the focus would move towards the polarisation of modern politics etc etc - which would be highly disappointing.

But the mental thing is, no-one is saying Corbyn himself is anti-semitic, merely that he's presiding over a culture of anti-semitism.

Which is rather annoying given that no-one in the history of the world has endorsed, defended, advocated and stood alongside anti-semites more than Jeremy Corbyn,

Burney
02-20-2019, 10:23 AM

Never mind the racism, Derek Hatton has been re-admitted to the Labour Party. There is no more extraordinary indictment of the modern Labour Party than that. It is literally unbelievable.

Burney
02-20-2019, 10:24 AM
But the mental thing is, no-one is saying Corbyn himself is anti-semitic, merely that he's presiding over a culture of anti-semitism.

Which is rather annoying given that no-one in the history of the world has endorsed, defended, advocated and stood alongside anti-semites more than Jeremy Corbyn,

Ken Livingstone knows a man who has.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-20-2019, 10:59 AM
Never mind the racism, Derek Hatton has been re-admitted to the Labour Party. There is no more extraordinary indictment of the modern Labour Party than that. It is literally unbelievable.

marxist apparatchik I could not bear that oily little bin-dipping ****.

Burney
02-20-2019, 11:09 AM
marxist apparatchik I could not bear that oily little bin-dipping ****.

:nod: It is effectively an admission that no transgression, no past disloyalty or behaviour will exclude you from the Labour Party just so long as you profess undying loyalty to the leadership. That is literally the only thing that counts. :shakehead:

Oddly enough, the most savage hatchet job on him today is actually in The Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/19/the-return-of-king-rat-derek-hatton-marks-a-new-low-for-labour

Yesterday Once More
02-20-2019, 11:57 AM
These 11 fearless souls have concluded that if you can't change an organisation from within you have no choice but to leave it.

You can't fault their logic.

7sisters
02-20-2019, 12:31 PM
These 11 fearless souls have concluded that if you can't change an organisation from within you have no choice but to leave it.

You can't fault their logic.

Perhaps they’ll opt for something catchy to lure in disaffected voters. I dunno, how about, say, The SDP ?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-20-2019, 12:51 PM
George Soros must be throwing suitcases full of wonga at everybody again.

Ash
02-20-2019, 01:15 PM

Of course he is. When does he ever stop?

Ash
02-20-2019, 01:20 PM
Perhaps they’ll opt for something catchy to lure in disaffected voters. I dunno, how about, say, The SDP ?

Unlike this lot, the Gang of Four were actually senior political heavyweights. Even the 'other one' had been a secretary of state.

WES
02-20-2019, 01:24 PM
As far as I can tell the three Tories who left are Remainers with a strop on. The 8 who have left Labour have done so because the leader and much of the party leadership are racist bullies who couldn't be trusted to run the country.

Sadly, methinks those two messages are going to get mixed up.

Ash
02-20-2019, 01:28 PM
As far as I can tell the three Tories who left are Remainers with a strop on. The 8 who have left Labour have done so because the leader and much of the party leadership are racist bullies who couldn't be trusted to run the country.

Sadly, methinks those two messages are going to get mixed up.

Right-wingers constantly shouting 'racist' or 'Anti-Semite' at political opponents sounds to me just like left-wingers constantly shouting 'racist' or 'Islamophobe' at their political opponents. Childish and insincere name-calling all round imo.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 01:32 PM
Right-wingers constantly shouting 'racist' or 'Anti-Semite' at political opponents sounds to me just like left-wingers constantly shouting 'racist' or 'Islamophobe' at their political opponents. Childish and insincere name-calling all round imo.

You don't think that the Labour party currently has an issue with anti-semitism? You don't think that Jeremy Corbyn regularly consorts with visious anti-semites and refuses to address the issue in his party? You think that jewish Labour MPs are lying when they talk of the anti-semitic attacks they face from within the party?

Say what we like, (and we do) about Grandpa Semtex, he does engender the most extreme blinkered loyalty amongst his admirers. It's quite remarkable, really. I mean, Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot had some charisma about them. Steptoe just looks like a bewildered homeless person.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 01:34 PM

It's a jew conspiracy, you mean? No doubt the Rothschilds are involved as well.

They're know for it, those jews. Thank God someone is finally standing up to them.

Peter
02-20-2019, 01:38 PM
You don't think that the Labour party currently has an issue with anti-semitism? You don't think that Jeremy Corbyn regularly consorts with visious anti-semites and refuses to address the issue in his party? You think that jewish Labour MPs are lying when they talk of the anti-semitic attacks they face from within the party?

Say what we like, (and we do) about Grandpa Semtex, he does engender the most extreme blinkered loyalty amongst his admirers. It's quite remarkable, really. I mean, Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot had some charisma about them. Steptoe just looks like a bewildered homeless person.

Steptoe :hehe::hehe:

Sir C
02-20-2019, 01:41 PM
Steptoe :hehe::hehe:

Not my own, sadly.

7sisters
02-20-2019, 01:53 PM
Unlike this lot, the Gang of Four were actually senior political heavyweights. Even the 'other one' had been a secretary of state.

A sort of, Umunna Republic, so to speak ?

PSRB
02-20-2019, 02:02 PM

See him regularly at Everton. Scouse royalty

Monty92
02-20-2019, 02:17 PM
:nod: It is effectively an admission that no transgression, no past disloyalty or behaviour will exclude you from the Labour Party just so long as you profess undying loyalty to the leadership. That is literally the only thing that counts. :shakehead:

Oddly enough, the most savage hatchet job on him today is actually in The Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/19/the-return-of-king-rat-derek-hatton-marks-a-new-low-for-labour

He does look ridiculously good for a 71-year-old, to be fair. Amazing skin.

7sisters
02-20-2019, 02:19 PM
See him regularly at Everton. Scouse royalty

Seriously ? The bloke who delivered redundancy notices to his own staff by taxi ..

Monty92
02-20-2019, 02:20 PM

Of course, but there's nothing wrong with using the racism bar as set by the left to hoist them by their own retard.

Burney
02-20-2019, 02:25 PM
It's a jew conspiracy, you mean? No doubt the Rothschilds are involved as well.

They're know for it, those jews. Thank God someone is finally standing up to them.

George Soros is Jewish and has been the subject of a certain amount of anti-semitic abuse.
George Soros - via his foundation - very openly funds globalist projects aimed at promoting open borders, undermining national sovereignty and is on record as having funded anti-Brexit initiatives.

Both of these statements are true, but neither one is relevant to the other. Highlighting the second fact does not make one anti-semitic.

Besides, it is interesting to note that TIG has not declared itself a party and one has to wonder whether that is because political parties are required by law to declare where their funding comes from and loose affiliations of MPs are not.

Burney
02-20-2019, 02:25 PM
He does look ridiculously good for a 71-year-old, to be fair. Amazing skin.

As someone said yesterday 'That must be quite the portrait he keeps in his attic'.

Sir C
02-20-2019, 02:28 PM
George Soros is Jewish and has been the subject of a certain amount of anti-semitic abuse.
George Soros - via his foundation - very openly funds globalist projects aimed at promoting open borders, undermining national sovereignty and is on record as having funded anti-Brexit initiatives.

Both of these statements are true, but neither one is relevant to the other. Highlighting the second fact does not make one anti-semitic.

Besides, it is interesting to note that TIG has not declared itself a party and one has to wonder whether that is because political parties are required by law to declare where their funding comes from and loose affiliations of MPs are not.

Hmm, you are clearly deeply troubled by this jewish question. I wonder whether you have considered a final solution to it?

I believe there is a nice villa available at Wannsee where you and like-minded colleagues could meet to discuss the matter.

Burney
02-20-2019, 02:30 PM
Of course, but there's nothing wrong with using the racism bar as set by the left to hoist them by their own retard.

There's a racism bar now? Do they serve a decent pint of Guinness?

Burney
02-20-2019, 02:42 PM
Hmm, you are clearly deeply troubled by this jewish question. I wonder whether you have considered a final solution to it?

I believe there is a nice villa available at Wannsee where you and like-minded colleagues could meet to discuss the matter.

I must admit that when I was in Budapest a couple of years ago, I saw the anti-Soros posters where he was a puppetmaster and was impressed by the innocent joie de vivre with which they'd decided to employ such a rampantly anti-semitic trope. None of this ambiguity nonsense.

Luis Anaconda
02-20-2019, 02:49 PM
There's a racism bar now? Do they serve a decent pint of Guinness?

We have a racist Sunday in my local. It's not as fun as Pervert Monday though

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-20-2019, 03:18 PM

Soros is anti Israel so highlighting the billions he pours into destroying the European and North American Nation states can't really see you labeled under the auld antisemitic craic. Not to mention he's a real life no messing about nazi collaborator too.

Ash
02-20-2019, 03:24 PM
Soros is anti Israel so highlighting the billions he pours into destroying the European and North American Nation states can't really see you labeled under the auld antisemitic craic. Not to mention he's a real life no messing about nazi collaborator too.

Yes, if Ken Livingstone met him he could actually say "Were you a concentration camp guard?" and be very close to the money.

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:36 PM
Yes, if Ken Livingstone met him he could actually say "Were you a concentration camp guard?" and be very close to the money.

I'm not sure any of this stuff is...y'know...strictly true.

He was 14 when the war ended. How much actual collaboration do you think he was able to get up to?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-20-2019, 03:38 PM
I'm not sure any of this stuff is...y'know...strictly true.

He was 14 when the war ended. How much actual collaboration do you think he was able to get up to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Id0-Lsyr0

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Id0-Lsyr0

He goes on in the same interview to say that he was just a witness to the confiscation. :shrug:

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-20-2019, 03:42 PM
He goes on in the same interview to say that he was just a witness to the confiscation. :shrug:

Quite a few Auschwitz guards were hanged just for overlooking the chaps from the watchtower.

Burney
02-20-2019, 03:44 PM
Quite a few Auschwitz guards were hanged just for overlooking the chaps from the watchtower.

Were they 14?

Arsenal Alcoholic Review
02-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Were they 14?

If not sure if the Hitler Youth were active that far in the East.