PDA

View Full Version : May has played an absolute ****ing blinder here

Monty92
02-14-2019, 03:06 PM
Forced the ERG into a position where they simply have to back her amendment tonight.

This deal is blatantly going through, isn’t it.

And as I predicted it will go through without any meaningful changes to the backstop or withdrawal
agreement as a whole :nod:

WES and Burney, I’m looking at you.

Sir C
02-14-2019, 03:09 PM
Forced the ERG into a position where they simply have to back her amendment tonight.

And as I predicted it will go through without any meaningful changes to the backstop or withdrawal

Talk about three bald men arguing over a comb.

None of you know what the fúck you're talking about.

Monty92
02-14-2019, 03:12 PM
Ahem. Who nailed it on the last election? Who predicted that Labour would ultimately back Brexit as they can count on their middle class voters regardless of how much they shaft them?

I’ve got political form, man

Talk about three bald men arguing over a comb.

None of you know what the fúck you're talking about.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-14-2019, 03:12 PM

This statement has the potential for being an even bigger self ****ing than Berni's legendary effort at the last GE

SWv2
02-14-2019, 03:13 PM
I don't even know what the or a backstop is.

Monty92
02-14-2019, 03:13 PM
Mogg has confirmed they’ll vote with the government. I think I’ll be ok.

This statement has the potential for being an even bigger self ****ing than Berni's legendary effort at the last GE

Ash
02-14-2019, 03:44 PM
Ahem. Who nailed it on the last election? Who predicted that Labour would ultimately back Brexit as they can count on their middle class voters regardless of how much they shaft them?

I’ve got political form, man

May's deal is fake Brexit. Vassal status is not leaving the EU, and her capitulation shafts everybody.

Herbert Augustus Chapman
02-14-2019, 03:50 PM
May's deal is fake Brexit. Vassal status is not leaving the EU, and her capitulation shafts everybody.

Berni will be apoplectic. Incandescent with anger even. A little cross I'd say.

WES
02-14-2019, 04:57 PM
Utter nonsense, it’s a very sensible option which delivers far more of Brexit than many of the other options being floated about i.e. Norway

WES
02-14-2019, 04:57 PM
Oops replying to Ash

WES
02-14-2019, 05:00 PM

Last time you tried this you looked a knob - what has happened to justify your latest gloating?

Monty92
02-14-2019, 05:15 PM
I can confirm that the ERG are abstaining, meaning the government may well be defeated.

I am aware that this lends credence to the many people who claim I am a know-nothing big nosed c*nt.

Mogg has confirmed they’ll vote with the government. I think I’ll be ok.

Burney
02-14-2019, 06:13 PM
I can confirm that the ERG are abstaining, meaning the government may well be defeated.

I am aware that this lends credence to the many people who claim I am a know-nothing big nosed c*nt.

This really hasn’t gone well for you, m. Let us draw a veil over the whole unfortunate business, eh?

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-14-2019, 06:54 PM

Gizza the lottery numbers, M.

By not choosing yours my chances go up by a small fraction.

My chances go up from 1 in 13m to 1 in 6m if I've done the maths right.

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-14-2019, 07:13 PM
And as I predicted .....

Show your workings