PDA

View Full Version : Joe Root channeling his inner Tony C

PSRB
02-12-2019, 10:37 AM
if ur gay thats ur lookout but not insult ok

Sir C
02-12-2019, 10:38 AM
if ur gay thats ur lookout but not insult ok

That wasn't t, that was some absolute fruitcake... what was his name now? That's going to bug me all day.

PSRB
02-12-2019, 10:44 AM
That wasn't t, that was some absolute fruitcake... what was his name now? That's going to bug me all day.

:shrug: I thought everyone on here was Tony C

Tony C
02-12-2019, 10:50 AM
Lol what did I do now?

I think perhaps Gabriel meant it as - Don’t be an a••hole rather that gay gay.

Only thing this confirmed is England’s Captain is a raging SWJ.

redgunamo
02-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Gooner Rob.

Burney
02-12-2019, 08:15 PM

Modd, wasn’t it?

Burney
02-12-2019, 08:16 PM
Lol what did I do now?

I think perhaps Gabriel meant it as - Don’t be an a••hole rather that gay gay.

Only thing this confirmed is England’s Captain is a raging SWJ.

True. Apart from anything else, imagine trying to tell a West Indian there’s nothing wrong with being a battyboy :hehe:

Those lads REALLY hate the pooves.

Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult
02-12-2019, 11:37 PM
True. Apart from anything else, imagine trying to tell a West Indian there’s nothing wrong with being a battyboy :hehe:

Those lads REALLY hate the pooves.

It's what those lot are like.

We did week or more long free tkeno festivals - teknivals.

One of our best {white, bourgeois} mates was into Jamaican music and used to mix it.

He couldn't understand why I thought "If you drink in a chi-chi man bar, fire make we burn them" and "Boom, bye-bye, in the batty-boy head" was inappropriate.

Tony C
02-13-2019, 07:06 AM
Only thing I’m surprised at is that no one has mentioned that yet again we have the white man talking down to a brother :clap:

Shame I’m not playing...so I can’t call you gay hmm well I hope you bat a long time because I’ve got a few hundred other ones coming up.

Tony C
02-14-2019, 01:52 PM
Why are you smiling at me...do you like boys?

-

Legit question imo

a 4 game ban and 75% match fee ban is way over the up.

Root lapping up the praise...the new SJW hero who stood tall in the face vile homophobia tirade :shrug:

Would’ve rated Root more if he replied - No...it’s because you’re a sh ite bowler.

SWv2
02-14-2019, 01:53 PM
Getting to the crux of the issue here, is Joe Root a poof?