PDA

View Full Version : How fcuking **** is flatview

Maravilloso Marvo
02-06-2019, 12:35 PM
Can't we get Treeview back?

Burney
02-06-2019, 12:40 PM

2010 called and it wants its argument back.

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 12:49 PM

Welcome back Maravilloso
We should just be grateful this place still actually works.

It's like we survived a nuclear bomb

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 12:56 PM

I didn't like that period of time.
I was huge eating english breakfast everyday in a cafe in paddington and wearing strange t-shirts and watching people fight in cage.

Whilst watching the likes of Chamakh play for arsenal. :-(

IUFG
02-06-2019, 12:59 PM

Wenger out!

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Wenger out!

he appeased* us with those 3 FA cups.

for a while.

Burney
02-06-2019, 02:16 PM
I didn't like that period of time.
I was huge eating english breakfast everyday in a cafe in paddington and wearing strange t-shirts and watching people fight in cage.

That's all fine, f, but why have you started writing like a caveman by omitting the definite article?

Also, was that during your hooker-bothering period or were you coming out of it at that point?

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 02:37 PM
That's all fine, f, but why have you started writing like a caveman by omitting the definite article?

Also, was that during your hooker-bothering period or were you coming out of it at that point?

I am how you say, foreign.
what does mean hooker

Maravilloso Marvo
02-06-2019, 04:07 PM

Oh I appreciate that but seriously it is so fcuking hard to keep track of each branch of a thread. You have to run 4-5 different branches in your mind and pop each comment into the right one. I end up scrolling through trying to find the continuation of each branch to its conclusion before going back and picking a different branch.

I guess these problems aren't so prevalent on other forums where mods keep threads on track and stamp out what essentially makes Awimb Awimb. Who are the mods these days then? I would email JW but he is busy banging a big drum in a wood somewhere I think.

Ash
02-06-2019, 05:09 PM
Oh I appreciate that but seriously it is so fcuking hard to keep track of each branch of a thread. You have to run 4-5 different branches in your mind and pop each comment into the right one. I end up scrolling through trying to find the continuation of each branch to its conclusion before going back and picking a different branch.

I guess these problems aren't so prevalent on other forums where mods keep threads on track and stamp out what essentially makes Awimb Awimb. Who are the mods these days then? I would email JW but he is busy banging a big drum in a wood somewhere I think.

It isn't hard - the quote provides the context, and a quick glance puts you back on track. At least, that's how it seems to work fine for everyone else. HTH! :thumbup:

redgunamo
02-07-2019, 08:45 AM
It isn't hard - the quote provides the context, and a quick glance puts you back on track. At least, that's how it seems to work fine for everyone else. HTH! :thumbup:

In fairness, you did have to explain it to me about twenty times until I finally got it. And this after having begged and blubbed at Headgear to sort my e-mail out be allowed back on the board in the first place made for very bad week :-|