PDA

View Full Version : Last night I dreamt I walked into a gents and

Sir C
02-06-2019, 11:16 AM
encountered the devil crapping into a urinal. It was hard to establish which us was more surprised.

That's fúcking strange, isn't it? It doesn't suggest a healthy frame of mind to me.

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:18 AM
encountered the devil crapping into a urinal. It was hard to establish which us was more surprised.

That's fúcking strange, isn't it? It doesn't suggest a healthy frame of mind to me.

Well I think the whole being cast out of heaven thing is still really fùcking him up, to be fair.

Oh, you meant your frame of mind?

IUFG
02-06-2019, 11:19 AM

that'll be me suggesting you can now enjoy malodorous toilets.
what with your nose falling off and all...

Sir C
02-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Well I think the whole being cast out of heaven thing is still really fùcking him up, to be fair.

Oh, you meant your frame of mind?

The thing is, he looked guilty.

I woke myself up screaming. :-(

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:22 AM

I'm more interested to find out what the devil was like, tbh. Was he the horny, cloven-footed devil or more like Peter Cook in Bedazzled?

Sir C
02-06-2019, 11:23 AM

My nose ceased to function as a nose qua nose in about 1994, i.

Sir C
02-06-2019, 11:23 AM
I'm more interested to find out what the devil was like, tbh. Was he the horny, cloven-footed devil or more like Peter Cook in Bedazzled?

Reddish, horns, forked tail, but slimmer than you'd imagine.

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:24 AM
The thing is, he looked guilty.

I woke myself up screaming. :-(

I should think he did! That's highly inappropriate and antisocial behaviour and besides you'd think he had bigger fish to fry like harvesting souls and whatnot.

It's really not the behaviour I've been led to expect by the Rolling Stones records I've heard.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:25 AM
I thought it was 1979?
(It is in my world)

Re the defecation nightmare - that'll be your polyps concern seeping through into the subconscious mind

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:26 AM
Reddish, horns, forked tail, but slimmer than you'd imagine.

Did you speak to him? Ask him what on earth he thought he was doing?

Sir C
02-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Did you speak to him? Ask him what on earth he thought he was doing?

No, I just sort of shít myself and started screeching like a girl.

You would though, wouldn't you? You're not going to get all macho and brave when confronted by Shaifúckingtan himself.

Sir C
02-06-2019, 11:29 AM
I thought it was 1979?
(It is in my world)

Re the defecation nightmare - that'll be your polyps concern seeping through into the subconscious mind

My coke habit wasn't fully formed when I was 14.

So in this scenario, my polyps are the devil and the cancer is the shíte? Which means I'm dumping the cancer into the trough?

Hurrah!

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:30 AM
No, I just sort of shít myself and started screeching like a girl.

You would though, wouldn't you? You're not going to get all macho and brave when confronted by Shaifúckingtan himself.

Hmmmm. Do you think you're unconsciously contemplating the condition of your immortal soul and not liking your odds?

Luis Anaconda
02-06-2019, 12:24 PM

I had a dream the other night part of which had me wandering round asking various people - some awimbs, yourself included - why weren't picking David Rocastle and Charlie Nicholas anymore. No one would answer me and got increasingly upset. I think one of the people was Ian Allinson. This is one of the more normal dreams I have has lately

Tony C
02-06-2019, 12:51 PM
Are you sure it was the devil and not some random dude?

Always thought ol Satan was a man of class imo

What happened next? Did he hastily pull his trousers up without wiping or did he complete?

Did he wash his hands?

Did you catch a peak of his willy? I know what I’m working with so it would be interesting to know what ol Lucifer has on me.

Sir C
02-06-2019, 01:09 PM
I had a dream the other night part of which had me wandering round asking various people - some awimbs, yourself included - why weren't picking David Rocastle and Charlie Nicholas anymore. No one would answer me and got increasingly upset. I think one of the people was Ian Allinson. This is one of the more normal dreams I have has lately

Hmm, now poor Rocky's absence from the squad I can understand, but Champagne Charlie could still do us a job, I'm sure of it.

Luis Anaconda
02-06-2019, 01:16 PM
Hmm, now poor Rocky's absence from the squad I can understand, but Champagne Charlie could still do us a job, I'm sure of it.

Indeed, I can't quite help thinking that Mesut is Emery's Charlie so to speak. Still it turned out all right for Georgie - at least for a while

Sir C
02-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Are you sure it was the devil and not some random dude?

Always thought ol Satan was a man of class imo

What happened next? Did he hastily pull his trousers up without wiping or did he complete?

Did he wash his hands?

Did you catch a peak of his willy? I know what I’m working with so it would be interesting to know what ol Lucifer has on me.

Well he was a red fella with a forked tail, horns, and cloven hoofs, so if he wasn't the devil I'd suggest he needs to see a doctor quicksmart.