PDA

View Full Version : Anyway, on to more serious matters: has anyone heard from Peter lately?

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:06 AM
Poor chap was going through it a bit and I'm mildly concerned we've heard no more of him.

Peter, if you're out there, check in, would you? There's a good chap.

Sir C
02-06-2019, 11:07 AM
Poor chap was going through it a bit and I'm mildly concerned we've heard no more of him.

Does anyone have him on the twitters, do we know?

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:11 AM
Does anyone have him on the twitters, do we know?

Not I. He doesn't really strike one as the twitter type, does he?

Viva Prat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Has anyone tried the cleaners?

IUFG
02-06-2019, 11:15 AM

as in, "..taken to the fúcking"?

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:16 AM

Well as you know, s, round here we do tend to assume if we haven't heard from someone in a while that they are decomposing in their kitchen being consumed by their domestic pets.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:16 AM
:nod: :nod: :-(

redgunamo
02-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Indeed.

Though I must say I did really enjoy the bit when he, you know, "Progressive Pete", was essentially reduced to bemoaning the fact that his dinner wasn't ready at six o'clock when he returned home from his business trip or whatever it was. A masterly feat of legerdemain, imo; neatly dropping the shoulder and just leaving everyone for dead there. lol.

Outstanding. Who says male chauvinist piggery is dead! Well played :clap:

Burney
02-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Indeed.

Though I must say I did really enjoy the bit when he, you know, "Progressive Pete", was essentially reduced to bemoaning the fact that his dinner wasn't ready at six o'clock when he returned home from his business trip or whatever it was. A masterly feat of legerdemain, imo; neatly dropping the shoulder and just leaving everyone for dead there. lol.

Outstanding. Who says male chauvinist piggery is dead! Well played :clap:

To be fair to p, r, I think he was more concerned with the whole 'she was mental and performing the act with another chap' thing, but I take your point.

Maravilloso Marvo
02-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Well as you know, s, round here we do tend to assume if we haven't heard from someone in a while that they are decomposing in their kitchen being consumed by their domestic pets.

RIP Sod IMO

redgunamo
02-06-2019, 12:33 PM
No, he asked for that, and he knows it. In fact, I'd say it was his exit strategy.

To be fair to p, r, I think he was more concerned with the whole 'she was mental and performing the act with another chap' thing, but I take your point.

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 12:33 PM
RIP Sod IMO

:-( with only fools and horses paused on his telly.
until they cut off his electric :-(