PDA

View Full Version : I've just received a press release about a survey on attitudes to robots.

Burney
02-06-2019, 10:31 AM
It's findings are:

• Overall, more than half of men and women feel uncomfortable at the thought of working with a robot, both as a colleague or manager.
• 17% of British men can imagine forming a friendship with a robot in the future
(3% ‘Definitely will’ & 14% ‘Probably will’).
• Unsurprisingly, 77% of women stated they cannot imagine being friends with a robot in the near future (30% ‘Probably won’t’ & 47% ‘Definitely won’t’).

What I'm getting from this is that there are a lot of men out there who are bang up for fùcking a robot.

Pokster
02-06-2019, 10:32 AM
It's findings are:

• Overall, more than half of men and women feel uncomfortable at the thought of working with a robot, both as a colleague or manager.
• 17% of British men can imagine forming a friendship with a robot in the future
• Unsurprisingly, 77% of women stated they cannot imagine being friends with a robot in the near future (30% ‘Probably won’t’ & 47% ‘Definitely won’t’).

What I'm getting from this is that there are a lot of men out there who are bang up for fùcking a robot.

One of my colleagues is called Robert and we have no issues with him

Pokster
02-06-2019, 10:33 AM
It's findings are:

Is this a Not the 9 o'clock news sketch?

Sir C
02-06-2019, 10:35 AM
It's findings are:

Robots are all sharp and metally. Not for me, Clive.

Pokster
02-06-2019, 10:38 AM
It's findings are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU-tuY0Z7nQ

Burney
02-06-2019, 10:40 AM
Robots are all sharp and metally. Not for me, Clive.

I think sex robots are mostly silicone on the outside these days. And they have fannies you unscrew and clean out.

Sir C
02-06-2019, 10:42 AM
I think sex robots are mostly silicone on the outside these days. And they have fannies you unscrew and clean out.

That does sound rather erotic.

Burney
02-06-2019, 10:45 AM
That does sound rather erotic.

The thing is, the post-coital thing with real women can be awkward enough. Think how much worse it would be if you had to detach their genitals and run them under the tap to rinse your jizz out of them. :-(

Sir C
02-06-2019, 10:47 AM
The thing is, the post-coital thing with real women can be awkward enough. Think how much worse it would be if you had to detach their genitals and run them under the tap to rinse your jizz out of them. :-(

Surely you would use a condom to catch the jizz? After all, you wouldn't know where the filthy strumpet had been putting out.

Pokster
02-06-2019, 10:48 AM

Empty it into a colleagues sandwich wouldn't you?

Burney
02-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Surely you would use a condom to catch the jizz? After all, you wouldn't know where the filthy strumpet had been putting out.

Well you would if you kept her locked in a cupboard.

Besides, what on earth is the point of a sex robot if you have to use a condom, ffs?

Burney
02-06-2019, 10:50 AM
Empty it into a colleagues sandwich wouldn't you?

Actually, there has been rather a lot of semen talk this morning, hasn't there? It's not even 11 O'Clock.

Pokster
02-06-2019, 10:51 AM
Actually, there has been rather a lot of semen talk this morning, hasn't there? It's not even 11 O'Clock.

Well, it was either that or talk about sc's nose falling off

Sir C
02-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Well you would if you kept her locked in a cupboard.

Besides, what on earth is the point of a sex robot if you have to use a condom, ffs?

I'm certainly not going to risk a lifetime of paying alimony to some little robot bástards, I can assure you of that.

Burney
02-06-2019, 10:54 AM

Interestingly, they've been regrowing noses for centuries. It's one of the oldest forms of plastic surgery.

And if the worst comes to the worst, Sir C can give this chap a call

Sir C
02-06-2019, 10:54 AM

Do you mind not treating my nose cancer as a chucklesome, banterworthy matter? I'm going to end up dead with a fúcking great hole in my face and all you can do it giggle.

Sir C
02-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Interestingly, they've been regrowing noses for centuries. It's one of the oldest forms of plastic surgery.

And if the worst comes to the worst, Sir C can give this chap a call

It would be alright if I could choose my new nose. I'd want something less piggy-snouty. Less, if you will, Irish.

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:02 AM
It would be alright if I could choose my new nose. I'd want something less piggy-snouty. Less, if you will, Irish.

Don't you know it's rude to pick your nose?

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:10 AM
i'm going to walk the streets with a cosh.

hoping to be approached by a robot.

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:14 AM
i'm going to walk the streets with a cosh.

hoping to be approached by a robot.

:nod: They're after our women, f.

PSRB
02-06-2019, 11:20 AM
It's findings are:

Don't most women have an intimate relationship with something sort of robotic?

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:43 AM

The washing machine, you mean? :rubchin:

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:45 AM
The washing machine, you mean? :rubchin:

it's funny i am quite good with computers/electronics etc.

Washing machine baffles me

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:48 AM

Me too. My wife has to set it up and tell me not to touch any of the dials or buttons except the start button.

If I'm really honest, I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to put the washing pod/softener in the little drawer at the top or just bung it in the drum.

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:50 AM
Me too. My wife has to set it up and tell me not to touch any of the dials or buttons except the start button.

If I'm really honest, I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to put the washing pod/softener in the little drawer at the top or just bung it in the drum.

:hehe: sounds familiar,
I have often had the dryer finish and she's not quite home yet so I just put it on again.

IUFG
02-06-2019, 11:52 AM

my level of authority with regards to the washing machine stretches to emptying it only.

Good job really. Not sure I know the difference between 'wool' and a 'delicate' item of clothing. :shrug:

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:55 AM
my level of authority with regards to the washing machine stretches to emptying it only.

Good job really. Not sure I know the difference between 'wool' and a 'delicate' item of clothing. :shrug:

I really don't understand how wool can be delicate. It grows on sheep, ffs! They spend most of their time outdoors in the rain.

Pat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:55 AM

stupid machines. They won't open until the lock goes off. :furious:
longest few minutes in the world.

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:58 AM
stupid machines. They won't open until the lock goes off. :furious:
longest few minutes in the world.

I once broke the handle on a washing machine because I didn't realise there was a delay and I just went all brute strength and ignorance on it. :hide:

IUFG
02-06-2019, 12:00 PM
I really don't understand how wool can be delicate.

oooh! get you with your technical expertise... ;-)

redgunamo
02-06-2019, 12:11 PM

:nod: Range Rovers :-\

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-06-2019, 12:33 PM
And they have fannies you unscrew and clean out.

If only we could do that with real ones :nod:

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-06-2019, 12:36 PM

Black and Decker?

Rich
02-06-2019, 12:51 PM

Are you looking to tell us all about your wife’s dildo, P? My woman has this monstrous purple thing. Vulgar, if you ask me.