PDA

View Full Version : A much better take on the Liam Neeson saga

Alberto Balsam Rodriguez
02-06-2019, 09:12 AM
http://www.theposttruthpost.co.uk/2019/02/06/qui-gon-jinn-admits-he-wanted-to-kill-droids/

Tony C
02-06-2019, 09:36 AM
I’m told #MakeJediGreatAgain hats are selling like hot cakes on Coruscant imo

Not that I follow Star Trek imo

PSRB
02-06-2019, 09:46 AM
I’m told #MakeJediGreatAgain hats are selling like hot cakes on Coruscant imo

Not that I follow Star Trek imo

In all seriousness, the new Star Trek Discovery series on Netflix is really rather good........apart from the fact I still can't get my head around Michael Burnham being a lady

Burney
02-06-2019, 10:01 AM
In all seriousness, the new Star Trek Discovery series on Netflix is really rather good........apart from the fact I still can't get my head around Michael Burnham being a lady

My wife's into it. It seems ridiculously identity politics obsessed. All the goodies are either bent or brown.

Tony C
02-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Season 2 is rather good.

A lot less SJW than the first season.

Still prefer The Orville though.

Saw the first minute of the pilot and was hooked..

https://youtu.be/PA2dhVL3T3s

Couldn’t believe what I watched :clap:

Ash
02-06-2019, 11:18 AM
My wife's into it. It seems ridiculously identity politics obsessed. All the goodies are either bent or brown.

Personally I'm outraged that the new Dr Who is white. Most of her underlings are POCs / PsOC (I believe may be the correct term this year) and she gets to order them all around, like some kind of Great White Queen. Appalling racism from the so-called BBC imo.

Actually I managed about one and a half episodes.

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Personally I'm outraged that the new Dr Who is white. Most of her underlings are POCs / PsOC (I believe may be the correct term this year) and she gets to order them all around, like some kind of Great White Queen. Appalling racism from the so-called BBC imo.

Actually I managed about one and a half episodes.

I stopped watching it when everyone started going all pansexual.

Viva Prat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:30 AM
...and when Karen Gillan left for Hollywood

Viva Prat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Ash, I want to know how he survived falling through a train roof from high in the sky

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:32 AM
...and when Karen Gillan left for Hollywood

Yes. Absolutely. And as far as I'm aware, nowhere in her film career has she been convinced to appear nude yet. :-(

Viva Prat Vegas
02-06-2019, 11:36 AM
Back in 5

Sir C
02-06-2019, 11:43 AM
Back in 5

You know who else is toothsome? Thon Olivia Cooke, who played Becky Sharpe.

Mmmm.

Burney
02-06-2019, 11:46 AM
You know who else is toothsome? Thon Olivia Cooke, who played Becky Sharpe.

Mmmm.

Yes. Toothsome without doubt, but still not right as Becky Sharpe who should be a redhead.

Now I'm imagining Karen Gillan as Becky Sharpe. :cloud9:

PSRB
02-06-2019, 12:18 PM
Yes. Absolutely. And as far as I'm aware, nowhere in her film career has she been convinced to appear nude yet. :-(

Was pleasantly surprised that Red Sparrow features Jennifer Lawrence in a state of undress on a few occasions :-p